Start by marking “Kisah Petualangan Tintin: Harta Karun Rackham Merah” as Want to Read:
Kisah Petualangan Tintin: Harta Karun Rackham Merah

Kisah Petualangan Tintin: Harta Karun Rackham Merah (Tintin #12)

4.24  ·  Rating Details ·  10,042 Ratings  ·  196 Reviews
Lanjutan Rahasia Unicorn.

Tintin dan teman-temannya berburu harta karun berdasarkan peta tua peninggalan moyang Kapten Haddock. Mereka dibantu Tuan Lakmus, ilmuwan yang muncul untuk pertama kalinya dalam kisah ini, karena laut yang akan mereka selami penuh ikan hiu!
Paperback, Edisi INDIRA, 62 pages
Published 1977 by PT Indira (first published 1943)

To ask other readers questions about Kisah Petualangan Tintin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kisah Petualangan Tintin

Brendon Schrodinger
'Red Packham's Treasure' follows directly on from 'The Secret of the Unicorn'. Tintin and Captain Haddock found all the clues to where the treasure is, now they just have to get there and recover it.

Professor Calculus is introduced to the series here. He is a deaf old bugger who invents things. Pretty much sums it up. The humour is in what he thinks the person has said and his response. It really pisses Captain Haddock off.

Thompson and Thomson are along for the ride. They take leave from their
Ahmad Sharabiani
Le trésor de Rackham Le Rouge=Red Rackham's Treasure (Tintin #12), Hergé
عنوان: گنجهای راكام؛ نویسنده: هرژه؛ مترجم: خسرو سمیعی؛ تهران، یونیورسال، 1354، در 62 ص؛ موضوع: داستانهای فکاهی از نویسندگان بلژیکی قرن 20 م
Nabila Tabassum Chowdhury
পরফেসর কযালকুলাসের অভিষেককে পাঁচ না দেয়াটা অনুচিত। আমি অনুচিত কাজ তেমন একটা করি না। হাসতে হাসতে পেট বযথা করছে...:D :D ...more
Tamara
Jun 26, 2009 Tamara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Blistering Barnacles! That was repeated way too often.

I love treasure hunting stories and Tintin... so it worked out! :)

Calculus was hilarious. I love British humour.
Bipasha{is eviscerated by fiction}
Red Rackham's Treasure is the second part of an adventure begun in The Secret of the Unicorn, rendered in highly realistic comic book/graphic novel style by the Belgian artist/writer Herge in the mid-1940s. This story of a hunt for lost pirate treasure takes Tintin, his dog Snowy, the ill-tempered Captain Haddock, and the comically inept detectives Thompson and Thomson on a long sea journey on a freighter, to a tropical island, and on an adventure under the sea. The story is sufficiently complex ...more
Harish Challapalli
Another wonderful book!! I don't know what to say, I may repeat what I said in my earlier reviews as I am out of words to describe how best are THE ADVENTURES OF TINTIN!!

The film inspired me to read all the books, though I have seen cartoons, it always gives a good feeling if u read the books!

Many people, who read the comics first, said that the film has not done justice to the books, but I donot agree!!

Both book and the film are equally wonderful and being a fan of films, I take one step towa
Maria Carmo
Jan 01, 2015 Maria Carmo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone.
This is by far the funniest adventure of this ever enlarging group composed now by Tintin and Milu, Captain Haddock, The brothers Dupond and Dupont, Nestor and M. Tournesol... the incredibly deaf and funny character, the typical "crazy scientist and inventor"!
They set on a journey to find Rackham's treasure and they succeed, but through so many funny inuendos and changes to their plans that you will enjoy it totally!

Maria Carmo,

Lisbon 14 January 2015.
Alireza
Apr 04, 2016 Alireza rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: literature, art, other, tintin
"گنج راکهام سرخ پوش" در کنار "راز اسب تک شاخ" از شاهکارهای هرژه محسوب می شود. یکپارچگی این دو کتاب در کل کارهای هرژه بی نظیر است.
Starseeker
Jun 05, 2015 Starseeker rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I fucking love Tintin.
David Sarkies
Feb 07, 2012 David Sarkies rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who love Tintin
Recommended to David by: Primary School
Shelves: adventure
The Cast is Complete
7 February 2012

I would suggest that this is the last of the war novels, though by the time that this was released the war was almost over (I believe Belgium had been at least partially liberated, and Hitler and the Japanese were on the back foot, though there was still a lot of war to fight at this stage). Most of the album takes place at sea (which is similar to the other war albums) and it noticeably has no antagonist - it is purely a treasure hunt. While the threat of the
Blanches Jeanne
Apr 23, 2012 Blanches Jeanne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
wah, udah lama ga baca tintin..He was an epic legend! One of the best childhood memories..inget dulu sempet baca beberapa buku punya papa..=))
Dari dulu, tiap kali baca Tintin aku selalu sampe ke pertanyaan " ya ampun dia koq ga mati-mati sih?" emang sih dia ga mungkin mati karna secara dia tokoh utamanya. butt, how come he can escape from death every single time? dalam satu buku tu aku itung-itung dia bisa ampir mati sepuluh kali dan ada aja yang nyelamatin dia.
ketembak? tenang, pasti dia punya
Anna
Aug 25, 2011 Anna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bd
La suite directe du Secret de la Licorne, et le plus drôle des Tintin jusqu'ici. 5/5 rien que pour les interactions hilarantes entre le professeur Tournesol (fraichement débarqué : voilà enfin l'équipe au complet !) et le capitaine Haddock. L'intrigue en elle-même n'est pas d'une complexité extrême : il s'agit de retrouver le fameux trésor en mer, qu'on finit après de nombreuses tentatives infructueuses, par découvrir ailleurs : à Moulinsart bien sûr ! Un album très plaisant, on est vraiment ent ...more
Ashley Capes
Nov 22, 2014 Ashley Capes rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tintin
Follow-up to The Secret of the Unicorn is Red Rackham's Treasure and it's not quite as enjoyable in terms of the central mystery but it's still fun. Notable especially for the introduction of Professor Calculus, the culmination of all of Herge's previous absent-minded, elderly-inventor-characters.

Great to see how frustrated Haddock gets with Calculus too :)

For those who may have only seen the Spielberg/Jackson movie version of this and the preceding comic, definitely worth a look to see how and
Niloo
کاپیتان هادوک :ط
Tosh
Dec 31, 2011 Tosh rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have known TinTin all my life and i must have read the series as a very very young tot, or my mom read them to me. For the past 40 something years I have been avoiding re-reading the books, while at the same time being very attracted to the author/artist Hergé's artwork. in fact I am totally nuts about it.

It is fascinating that Hergé did a remarkable amount of research for his narrative/artwork. He made models of locations/ships, and in many ways they are sort of like little films or at the v
Vicky
Apr 17, 2012 Vicky rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can't remember when I first discovered the Tintin books, but they remain books I love coming back to. I was very sceptical about seeing the recent movie version, but a French friend said she thought it was well done and faithful to the books (it is an amalgam of three of the stories). I enjoyed it (Snowy is really good), and it motivated me to go back and reread several of the adventures. This is the sequel to " The Secret of the Unicorn". I highly recommend this particular format/edition for ...more
Roshini
This is probably the most famous story of the Tintin series, made popular in the 2011 movie (which deviates significantly from the books). 'Secret of the Unicorn' and 'Red Rackham's Treasure' should be read together to truly enjoy the adventure (Tintin even tells us to do so at the end of 'Secret of the Unicorn'). These two books not only have a gripping and fast-paced storyline, but are also brilliant because we are finally introduced to Nestor and, more importantly, Professor Calculus. It brin ...more
Catherine Woodman
Jul 29, 2011 Catherine Woodman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in a series of two, the first one being "The secret of the Unicorn". In this adventure Tintin and Captain Haddock goes on an expedition to find the treasure of Sir Francis Haddock. It is in this book Tintin meets Professor Cuthbert Calculus for the first time. His underwater machine turns out to be invaluable, even though Tintin and Captain Haddock at first reject it.

This book is faster paced and more interesting than the first of the two and contains a lot of enjoyable h
Jenifer
Dec 01, 2011 Jenifer rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
My second Tintin story. I am a newcomer to the "fun" of reading comics and graphic novels. I picked a couple of these up at the library and sat them on the coffee table wondering if there would be any interest from my family, particularly my 13 year-old son. Not much. There are two more stories in this book but I don't know if I will read them or not. I don't find the graphics very artistic and the format necessarily leaves much of the detail to be filled in by the reader's imagination. I'm just ...more
Annchan Maulana
Sep 04, 2007 Annchan Maulana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comic
it's follows Tintin and friends as they search for the pirate booty procured by Captain Haddock's ancestor, Sir Francis Haddock, in the West Indies. They receive some unexpected help in the form of a hard-of-hearing inventor named Professor Calculus, who would go on to become one of the most endearing characters of the series. (Herge admitted that the character was one "whom I never suspected would take on such importance.") It's a lot of fun, with some submarine and diving adventures, humor fro ...more
Thomas
Jul 05, 2015 Thomas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tintin
A great follow on from the Secret of the Unicorn. It is about how Tintin, Haddock and hmmmm is there a stowaway on board??? But maybe a little bit deaf...oh but I cant tell you that would be a spoiler alert!
Dina
Mar 31, 2014 Dina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I adore this one my dad is the one who introduced us to tintin and bought them for us as he used to read them when he was younger have so many and the cartoon too ♡
Namitha Varma
Oct 18, 2015 Namitha Varma rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
This and Secret of the Unicorn are definitely one of my favourites in the series. The details in the panels! The intricacy of the drawings! The plot! All winners.
Gellért
Feb 23, 2012 Gellért rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cool les dupontd on pomper.
Gwen (The Gwendolyn Reading Method)
these aren't as amazing as I remember them as a kid...
Augusto Bernardi
Jan 12, 2017 Augusto Bernardi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
Red Rackham's treasure, a fan favorite of the Tintin series and the second part of a 2 part series between this volume and The Secret of the Unicorn. These 2 part adventures I think are better because it allows Herge not to rush the story line and have a better comic. This volume continued Tintin's quest to find the pirate, Red Rackham's treasure so Tintin, Captain Haddock, Thompson and Thomson and another new character, Professor Calculus, set sail to find the unicorn ship and the island with t ...more
Arnela
Feb 26, 2017 Arnela rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is the concluding piece of the mystery that was set up in Tinin and the Secret of the Unicorn. This was a more slow paced story because there wasn't any real threat looming over Tintin's shoulder, it was purely a hunt for treasure and the struggles that go along with it. There was a bit more humor what with Calculus and his bad hearing being part of the majority of the book. It was plenty of fun.
Pragya Singh
Jan 02, 2017 Pragya Singh rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Starting the new year on a light, fun note! All my Bengali friends and family have raved about Tintin at different points in time. So I have always been curious about the phenomenon. Red Rackham's Treasure is a short, entertaining read. Seriously considering replacing all my 'oh no/damn(s)' with billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles from now on!
WarGlory1942
Nov 06, 2016 WarGlory1942 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Red Rackham's Treasure is, like all other Tintin books, was a fantastic adventure, with Tintin and Haddock now looking for one of their ancestors sunken ships, and an old pirates treasure! It also introduces one of the most memorable characters in the series.
  • Asterix in Switzerland (Asterix, #16)
  • Asterix and the Black Gold (Asterix, #26)
Georges Prosper Remi (22 May 1907 – 3 March 1983), better known by the pen name Hergé, was a Belgian comics writer and artist.
His best known and most substantial work is The Adventures of Tintin comic book series, which he wrote and illustrated from 1929 until his death in 1983, leaving the twenty-fourth Tintin adventure Tintin and Alph-Art unfinished. His work remains a strong influence on comics
More about Hergé...

Tintin (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • Tintin in the Land of the Soviets (Tintin #1)
  • Tintin au Congo (Tintin, #2)
  • Tintin in America (Tintin, #3 )
  • Cigars of the Pharaoh (Tintin, #4)
  • Le Lotus bleu (Tintin, #5)
  • The Broken Ear (Tintin, #6)
  • The Black Island (Tintin, #7)
  • King Ottokar’s Sceptre (Tintin, #8)
  • The Crab With the Golden Claws (Tintin, #9)
  • The Shooting Star (Tintin, #10)