Blank-133x176
From Good Man to Valia...

Allan Meyer

From Good Man to Valiant Man: Sexual integrity in a sex crazy world

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
This book is a call for valiant men… to rebuild the moral walls in their hearts, to renew the thought patterns in their minds, and to take responsibility for the emotional and spiritual health of their families: the kind of men that women and children can depend on.
Published May 2008 by Mt. Evelyn, Vic. : Allan Meyer, 2008 (first published 2008)

Ben Blumberg
This is an important book whatever your walk in sexual purity looks like. A large portion of it is dedicated to providing practical tools and insights into breaking free from addictive lifestyles and living free, but it is the background that is set which makes this an important read for all men.

The book gives a fundamental, but in my experience often overlooked discussion of the spirituality and biochemistry behind our sexuality. A basic synopsis of the spirituality side of things: sex is the p...more
Angus McDonald
As a facilitator of the Valiant Man course by Careforce Lifekeys I was unsure whether this would work as well in book form. In short, it doesn't, but for a man looking to get a hold of some help it is a great starting point.

I highly recommend this book for anyone looking to work towards sexual integrity according to Christian ethics.
David Madden
I decided to read this book after hearing a presentation from the author. It is a confronting book, however I would recommend it.
Paulwp
Paulwp marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Barry Andersen
Barry Andersen marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Gs Nageswararao
Gs Nageswararao marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Marriett
Marriett marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Kent Jakobsen
Kent Jakobsen marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2013
Mubiru Daniel
Mubiru Daniel marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2013
Tim
Tim marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2013
Handani Lukito
Handani Lukito marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2012
Jane song
Jane song is currently reading it
Jul 02, 2012
Robby
Robby added it
Jun 26, 2012
Cristian
Cristian marked it as to-read
May 30, 2012
Krisna Sukmaputra
Krisna Sukmaputra marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2011