Start by marking “Zombie Tales Vol 3: Good Eatin'” as Want to Read:
Zombie Tales Vol 3: Good Eatin'

Zombie Tales Vol 3: Good Eatin'

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Volume 3 of the critically acclaimed zombie anthology that rides the wave of new school zombie horror, ala 28 DAYS LATER, SHAWN OF THE DEAD and DAWN OF THE DEAD remake.

We've got plenty more mad creations spilling out of our zombie kitchen! Delivering smart, accessible, high-quality short stories, this anthology has met with great acclaim amongst both comic and zombie fans.
Published February 23rd 2010 by BOOM! Studios (first published July 21st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Zombie Tales Vol 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zombie Tales Vol 3

World War Z by Max BrooksThe Zombie Survival Guide by Max BrooksThe Walking Dead, Vol. 01 by Robert KirkmanFeed by Mira GrantPride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith
Zombies!
494th out of 1,299 books — 3,692 voters

More lists with this book...

Heather
Much more than I expected. My husband picked these up on a whim at half priced books - and were very surprised. I like the short story in graphic novel format.
Jason
(applies to both Good Eatin' and This Bites collections) Quick read, good fun. I like that there are many different takes on zombie lore. A couple stand out ("ouroboros," "crime scene reanimation," "backbiter," "lights out" ) but most are entertain without staying power.
Peyton
A fun, disgusting, twisted, laugh-out-loud funny collection of stories with something for everyone. For pathos and unexpected endings, read "Lucky Dog" and "Bait". For psychologically damaged humor, read "Etc." For heart and hope, read "Ink Stains".
I didn't like this one as much as the previous one I read. The stories went by rather quickly and they weren't as interesting as ones in the other book. Although, this book was a gift so I still appreciate it and it was a fun read.
Jacobi
This anthology of zombie stories is just ok. I didn't find anything great here, but I did enjoy a couple of the stories (especially BackBiter and Lights Out). However, the large majority of stories failed to resonate with me.
Pablo
Decent art and a couple of ideas worth pursuing, but most of these stories had almost no story. The short pieces were more like vignettes (to put it nicely) and felt incomplete.

Quick read, marginally entertaining.
Amanda
Meh. Something to pass the time. Its a very quick read, and will sort of satiate your hunger for zombie graphic novels.
Rose
This collection of stories was pretty "meh". They weren't bad but they weren't great.
J.
Mediocre, but with some good moments. Truly focused on the human side.
Z0mb!-hunter
ONE OF MY FAVORITE ZOMBIE ANALOGY BOOKS OF ALL TIME
Duane
Nov 28, 2011 Duane rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
quality art and interesting, twisty stories
Alex Reynolds
Alex Reynolds marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
De Baja
De Baja marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Shania
Shania marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
David Horton
David Horton marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Rusty
Rusty added it
Sep 29, 2013
Kimberly Tisdel
Kimberly Tisdel marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2013
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
May 29, 2013
Daniel Chog
Daniel Chog marked it as to-read
May 27, 2013
Rawannie
Rawannie marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
William Messner-Loebs (born William Francis Loebs, Jr., February 19, 1949) is an American comic book writer and artist from Michigan, also known as Bill Loebs and Bill Messner-Loebs. His hyphenated surname is a combination of his and his wife's unmarried surnames.

Since the 1980s he has written substantial runs of series published by DC, Image, Comico, and other smaller comics publishers, including
More about William Messner-Loebs...
Indiana Jones Omnibus, Vol. 1 Wonder Woman: The Contest Epicurus: The Sage Wonder Woman: The Challenge of Artemis Wonder Woman: Amazonia