Start by marking “The Budget Wedding Sourcebook” as Want to Read:
The Budget Wedding Sourcebook

The Budget Wedding Sourcebook

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Presents money-saving techniques for making the most out of the wedding budget. From choosing a location to ceremonial decor, this book shares ideas, hints, and examples to help the bride and groom have the wedding they want at a price they can afford.
Published March 1st 2000 by McGraw-Hill

To ask other readers questions about The Budget Wedding Sourcebook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Budget Wedding Sourcebook

The format of this book was not my favorite. It had a lot of information to read and then it would paraphrase all these points at the end of the chapter. I found it far more useful to just skip to the end of the chapter than bother with the longer sections. The ideas in this book seemed a lot more pricey to me than the other "bargain" wedding books- maybe that's why it says "budget" in the title instead. It did have a lot of prices listed (good jumping off point) and the resource list in the bac ...more
I was just talking about weddings and I thought of this book. I would really recommend this book to anyone who is going to plan a wedding. I loved the first few chapters because it helps you make decisions and set priorites. It saves you money by helping you set your wedding goals and gives tips about where you can cut without anyone knowing the better. A must-have for planing your own wedding.
lucy by the sea
you would still have to be loaded to get married as this book suggests
Kristy Wardell
Kristy Wardell marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Janice added it
Sep 14, 2014
Alexis added it
Feb 20, 2014
Clara Bell
Clara Bell marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Regina added it
Apr 11, 2013
Laura added it
Jan 13, 2013
Cathryn Allen
Cathryn Allen marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2013
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2012
Angela marked it as to-read
May 23, 2012
Hina marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2012
Natalie Gonzales
Natalie Gonzales marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2012
Kerri Waller
Kerri Waller marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2012
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2012