Start by marking “Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Jingle Bell Christmas” as Want to Read:
Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Jingle Bell Christmas

Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Jingle Bell Christmas (Uncle John's Presents)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  8 reviews
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and Uncle John is back with a new compilation of Christmas past and present. Packed with as much fun stuff as an elf’s Christmas stocking, this anthology includes all the legends, lore, trivia, and history Uncle John didn’t have room for in the first Christmas collection. Highlights include why Figgy pudding was banned in Boston ...more
Published November 1st 2008 by Portable Press

Be the first to ask a question about Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Jingle Bell Christmas

Benjamin Kahn
Like all of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader books, this book was a quick, fun read with interesting facts and article. I'd recommend any in this series. It's great for picking up little nuggets of information.
Katrina Winchell
Neat stories, trivia, quizzes and quotations on Christmas and things pertaining to Christmas. I love the entire Bathroom Reader line of small tidbits of info.
Cheryl
Someone left this book at my house for a specific (but secret) purpose. I was not feeling well the other day and needed something mindless to read, so decided to take advantage of its presence in the house. It was nice because of all the short bits that I could wake up and read a few and go back to sleep and not lose any narrative thread. Some of the corny jokes weren't bad, the stories of people who give were heartwarming and the ones of those who take were stomach-turning, and the information ...more
I just bought this for a 9 year old boy. It's filled with Christmas facts, wacky stories, historical Christmas stuff and even a few corny jokes.
Kevin Brown
I cool little book with some interesting stories about Christmas. If you like Christmas, you will like the book.
Julie
Not one of my favorite UJBRB! I didn't find this one particularly inviting and upbeat.
Abraham Ray
great book of Christmas facts from "uncle john's bathroom reader"!
Tamra
A fun Christmas read.
Noah Arias
Noah Arias marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Allyssa
Allyssa marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Alana
Alana added it
Feb 05, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Alyssa (The Shady Glade)
Alyssa (The Shady Glade) marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Ronaldo Carillo
Ronaldo Carillo marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Peter Garwood
Peter Garwood marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Bathroom Reader's Institute UJBR boasts more than 12 million books in print and a membership base topping 40,000 loyal readers . . .
More about Bathroom Readers' Institute...

Uncle John's Presents (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Uncle John's Presents: The Book of the Dumb
  • Uncle John's Presents Book of the Dumb 2
  • Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Tees Off on Golf
  • Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Extraordinary Book of Facts: And Bizarre Information
  • Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Wonderful World of Odd
  • Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Dog Lover's Companion
  • Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Cat Lover's Companion
  • Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Sports Spectacular
  • Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Wise Up!: An Elevating Collection of Quick Facts and Incredible Curiosities
  • Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Salutes the Armed Forces
Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Plunges into History Uncle John's Unstoppable Bathroom Reader Uncle John's Slightly Irregular Bathroom Reader Uncle John's Absolutely Absorbing Bathroom Reader Uncle John's Bathroom Reader (Uncle John's Bathroom Reader, #1)