Start by marking “Lesbian Polyfidelity: A Pleasure Guide for All Women Whose Hearts Are Open to Multiple Sensualoves, Or, How to Keep Nonmonogamy Safe, Sane, Honest & Laughing, You Rogue!” as Want to Read:

3.82  ·  Rating Details  ·  11 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Unknown Binding, 339 pages
Published January 1st 1996 by Booklegger Publishing (first published September 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Lesbian Polyfidelity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lesbian Polyfidelity

Francesca
Ha, I totally read this whole thing. It didn't really teach me anything I didn't know already, but I really like reading others' perspectives on non-monogamy, especially when their approach is so much different than mine. Maybe not the best primer for people who already think non-monogamy is wacky & are having a hard time of things. This was written by a deeply Californian, woo-woo feminist lesbian, and was recommended to me by a deeply Californian, woo-woo feminist lesbian friend. If you ar ...more
Bridgett Gonzalez
Wow! What a great, open, honest, funny, sensual book. Almost, makes me wish I could have a life long relationship with it, which I will! This book is a great guide for beginners, who can define and redefine themselves amongst the pages of poetry, and a refresh review for practitioners of multiple partners. For myself, I found me not in "Non-monogamous", but in "Poly-amorous". This is a book to share with a lover, new or long time. This is good bedside manner keeper.
Rory
Jan 28, 2011 Rory rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Definitely foo-foo, but I really value the sense of unbridled joy she brings to the table when discussing the negotiation of poly relationships.
Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2016
merecolai
merecolai marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Kelli
Kelli marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
Heather Kolsen
Heather Kolsen marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Lynn
Lynn rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2016
Jocelynn
Jocelynn marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
BSPC
BSPC added it
Feb 27, 2016
Tmk Wse
Tmk Wse marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
Copperjet
Copperjet rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2015
Casey
Casey marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2015
Chase
Chase marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
Maria N
Maria N is currently reading it
Oct 09, 2015
E
E marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Pratibha
Pratibha marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Crys Jackson
Crys Jackson marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Sex Goddess
Sex Goddess marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Gwen
Gwen marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Irena
Irena added it
Jan 12, 2015
Katja
Katja added it
Oct 12, 2014
Rosella
Rosella marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Archer
Archer marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Val
Val marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014