Start by marking “Lesbian Polyfidelity: A Pleasure Guide for All Women Whose Hearts Are Open to Multiple Sensualoves, Or, How to Keep Nonmonogamy Safe, Sane, Honest & Laughing, You Rogue!” as Want to Read:

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Unknown Binding, 339 pages
Published January 1st 1996 by Booklegger Publishing (first published September 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Lesbian Polyfidelity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lesbian Polyfidelity

Francesca
Ha, I totally read this whole thing. It didn't really teach me anything I didn't know already, but I really like reading others' perspectives on non-monogamy, especially when their approach is so much different than mine. Maybe not the best primer for people who already think non-monogamy is wacky & are having a hard time of things. This was written by a deeply Californian, woo-woo feminist lesbian, and was recommended to me by a deeply Californian, woo-woo feminist lesbian friend. If you ar ...more
Bridgett Gonzalez
Wow! What a great, open, honest, funny, sensual book. Almost, makes me wish I could have a life long relationship with it, which I will! This book is a great guide for beginners, who can define and redefine themselves amongst the pages of poetry, and a refresh review for practitioners of multiple partners. For myself, I found me not in "Non-monogamous", but in "Poly-amorous". This is a book to share with a lover, new or long time. This is good bedside manner keeper.
Rory
Definitely foo-foo, but I really value the sense of unbridled joy she brings to the table when discussing the negotiation of poly relationships.
Evan
Evan marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Pratibha
Pratibha marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Crysjackson
Crysjackson marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Sex Goddess
Sex Goddess marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Gwen
Gwen marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Irena
Irena added it
Jan 12, 2015
Katja
Katja added it
Oct 12, 2014
Rosella
Rosella marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
duchie
duchie marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Archer
Archer marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Val
Val marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
Black Water Rising
Black Water Rising marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Deb
Deb added it
Dec 31, 2013
Jo Macias
Jo Macias marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2013
Gabrielle Brown
Gabrielle Brown marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Mounir Bashour
Mounir Bashour marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2013
Leonardo
Leonardo marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2012
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2012
Turkish
Turkish marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2012
Jesi
Jesi marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2012
Gayle
Gayle marked it as to-read
May 23, 2012
Revolting Librarians A Lesbian Love Advisor Words in Our Pockets: The Feminist Writers Guild Handbook Revolting Librarians Redux: Radical Librarians Speak Out