Creation and the Fall (The Answers Book for Kids #1)
* When did time begin?
* How did God create everything from nothing?
* Did Adam and Eve have bellybuttons?
* Where is the Garden of Eden?
* Does Genesis 1:1-2 refer to the first day?
* When God created the earth, were the trees fully grown, or were the trees fully grown, or were they baby trees? If they were full gro ...more
More lists with this book...
- The book hits questions that both parents and kids are curious about.
- These are topics about which it is difficult to find good, Biblical resources, making this work unique.
- The answers are quick and concise.
- The primary Bible verse that forms the answer is printed out at the top of the answer for you. Also, most a ...more
Originally posted on Creative Madness Mama.
*This post has been updated with my new format,
thanks to the Ultimate Book Blogger Plugin on July 8, 2015.*
Read on July 16, 2011 — I own a copy
What a neat way to conversation-start and interact with the inquisitive mind of a 6-12 year old child. Answering world old questions with honesty and scriptural reference. I would love to see the whole series of Answers for Kids.
This review was originally posted on Creative Madness Mama.