Start by marking “Miss Lonely Hearts” as Want to Read:
Miss Lonely Hearts

Miss Lonely Hearts

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Love, larceny, and lies. When is a love letter not a love letter? When it's mail fraud. Or in this case, female fraud. Jason Alexander is one angry Alaskan, and he's out to get his woman; the letter-writing Lolita who's running the Miss Lonely Hearts con game in his bailiwick. She's taking lonely Alaskans for a roller-coaster ride and cashing in on love. When she hits the ...more
Published June 1st 2009 by Samhain Publishing (first published October 30th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Miss Lonely Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miss Lonely Hearts

Julie (jjmachshev)
"Miss Lonely Hearts" is a romantic comedy by Charlene Teglia, published by Samhain. The version I read is trade paperback size, $12, and has just under 200 reading pages. I'm a little wiggy about the price for the read, but otherwise did enjoy this little gem of a romance. This is NOT erotic romance. That's not to say the sex isn't hot (cause it is), just that it's pretty 'vanilla' and there's not a whole lot of it. Instead there's more story, which I liked.

Cassandra's been dumped...AGAIN. This
Auntee
May 01, 2011 Auntee rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of light contemporary/erotic romance
Cute, kind of fluffy story about an aspiring Seattle photographer (wholesome blonde beauty Cass) who needs to get married before her 28th birthday or her inheritance from her late parents will be lost to her. Cass has had two fiancees dump her, which wrecks her confidence and makes her think she's going about this marriage thing all wrong. Perhaps if she placed a personal ad (forget about falling in love) she could find a man she's compatible with and who would want to marry her...

Enter our hero
Jacqueline
A fun little novella. It could have been a much longer book if some of the elements had been filled out. As it was, it seemed to have been distilled down to bare bones and only the essentials were told. So the story felt complete and I was satisfied but I wished it was longer and more filled out because I really did enjoy it and would have been happy with more. The characters were very interesting and I really liked what there was of them. Some of the side characters were great and I would love ...more
Darcy
This was a cute little book about when happens you have a miserable family plotting against you, leaving you feeling desperate and willing to do whatever.

Cassandra needs to get married before her 28th birthday or her trust goes to the rest of her family. Having just sabotaged her second engagement Cassie decides that love just isn't in the picture for her, and being a mail order bride is a better option.

Jason, runs the local bar in a small Alaskan town and after hearing that 3 of his customers
Brenda
Fun story line, hot hot love scenes, what a surprise! Great ending! I would have liked it if they had made an entire novel out of it and fleshed it out beyond the story where it stopped and carried it into the life the characters end up living beyond where they are when start, it could have been more! I read this book in one day!!
Felicia Carroll
I like Charlen Teglia. She is a really good author. after reading Animal Attraction i was a little disapointed in this book. Dont get me wrong it had a plot to it but it wasnt what i was expecting.
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Stephanie Crawford
Stephanie Crawford marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Gigi
Gigi added it
Jun 06, 2014
Fatima JAX
Fatima JAX marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Chelle
Chelle marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013
Julie Ounanian
Julie Ounanian marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2013
Angela Murnin
Angela Murnin marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2013
Nykkol Horkey
Nykkol Horkey marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
Cassy Witthar
Cassy Witthar marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Award-winning author Charlene Teglia loves penning tales of romance and adventure. Among other accolades, Charlene has been presented with the prestigious Romantic Times BOOKreviews Reviewers' Choice Award for "Best Erotic Novel" and twice nominated for “Best Erotic Romance”.

That's the official blurb. I'm using Goodreads to track my own reading, so that at the end of the year I'll have some idea
More about Charlene Teglia...
Claimed by the Wolf (Shadow Guardians, #1) Animal Attraction (Neuri Chronicles, #1) Satisfaction Guaranteed Wicked Hot Wild Wild West