Start by marking “Miss Lonely Hearts” as Want to Read:
Miss Lonely Hearts

Miss Lonely Hearts (Sirens .5)

3.43  ·  Rating Details  ·  61 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Love, larceny, and lies. When is a love letter not a love letter? When it's mail fraud. Or in this case, female fraud. Jason Alexander is one angry Alaskan, and he's out to get his woman; the letter-writing Lolita who's running the Miss Lonely Hearts con game in his bailiwick. She's taking lonely Alaskans for a roller-coaster ride and cashing in on love. When she hits the ...more
Published June 1st 2009 by Samhain Publishing (first published October 30th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Miss Lonely Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miss Lonely Hearts

Julie (jjmachshev)
Jun 15, 2009 Julie (jjmachshev) rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2009-reads
"Miss Lonely Hearts" is a romantic comedy by Charlene Teglia, published by Samhain. The version I read is trade paperback size, $12, and has just under 200 reading pages. I'm a little wiggy about the price for the read, but otherwise did enjoy this little gem of a romance. This is NOT erotic romance. That's not to say the sex isn't hot (cause it is), just that it's pretty 'vanilla' and there's not a whole lot of it. Instead there's more story, which I liked.

Cassandra's been dumped...AGAIN. This
Auntee
May 01, 2011 Auntee rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of light contemporary/erotic romance
Cute, kind of fluffy story about an aspiring Seattle photographer (wholesome blonde beauty Cass) who needs to get married before her 28th birthday or her inheritance from her late parents will be lost to her. Cass has had two fiancees dump her, which wrecks her confidence and makes her think she's going about this marriage thing all wrong. Perhaps if she placed a personal ad (forget about falling in love) she could find a man she's compatible with and who would want to marry her...

Enter our hero
Jacqueline
A fun little novella. It could have been a much longer book if some of the elements had been filled out. As it was, it seemed to have been distilled down to bare bones and only the essentials were told. So the story felt complete and I was satisfied but I wished it was longer and more filled out because I really did enjoy it and would have been happy with more. The characters were very interesting and I really liked what there was of them. Some of the side characters were great and I would love ...more
Darcy
Oct 11, 2014 Darcy rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011, romance
This was a cute little book about when happens you have a miserable family plotting against you, leaving you feeling desperate and willing to do whatever.

Cassandra needs to get married before her 28th birthday or her trust goes to the rest of her family. Having just sabotaged her second engagement Cassie decides that love just isn't in the picture for her, and being a mail order bride is a better option.

Jason, runs the local bar in a small Alaskan town and after hearing that 3 of his customers
Brenda
May 30, 2010 Brenda rated it it was amazing
Fun story line, hot hot love scenes, what a surprise! Great ending! I would have liked it if they had made an entire novel out of it and fleshed it out beyond the story where it stopped and carried it into the life the characters end up living beyond where they are when start, it could have been more! I read this book in one day!!
Felicia Carroll
Jun 05, 2009 Felicia Carroll rated it liked it
I like Charlen Teglia. She is a really good author. after reading Animal Attraction i was a little disapointed in this book. Dont get me wrong it had a plot to it but it wasnt what i was expecting.
Karri
Karri rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Hot Reading Mom
Hot Reading Mom marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Jo
Jo rated it it was ok
Jan 15, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Haven Headley
Haven Headley marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2015
Livy
Livy marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
Minerva Casas Gonzalez
Minerva Casas Gonzalez marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Mother
Mother added it
Nov 05, 2015
Billie
Billie rated it it was ok
Sep 27, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Arianna
Arianna rated it it was ok
Sep 15, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Amy Maddess
Amy Maddess marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Tracie
Tracie marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Poppy
Poppy added it
Mar 08, 2015
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Stephanie Crawford
Stephanie Crawford marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Edna Podell
Edna Podell rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Award-winning author Charlene Teglia loves penning tales of romance and adventure. Among other accolades, Charlene has been presented with the prestigious Romantic Times BOOKreviews Reviewers' Choice Award for "Best Erotic Novel" and twice nominated for “Best Erotic Romance”.

That's the official blurb. I'm using Goodreads to track my own reading, so that at the end of the year I'll have some idea
More about Charlene Teglia...

Sirens (4 books)