Start by marking “Moon Dance (Sparkle Books)” as Want to Read:
Moon Dance (Sparkle Books)

Moon Dance (Sparkle Books)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  9 reviews
This work is intended for ages 4 to 8 years. When the sun goes down at the end of the day, the dolphins come out to splash and play! Amazing sparkle-accented illustrations by Christian Riese Lassen accompany this exciting tour of marine life below the surface of the sea. Dazzling and delightful, these visually stimulating books will catch the eye of every child!
Published December 10th 2005 by Penton Overseas Inc (J) (first published May 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Moon Dance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moon Dance

Slee
Jan 04, 2013 Slee rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents of toddlers and preschoolers
Recommended to Slee by: my toddler
My son loves this book. It has helped him acquire some new sight words and lends itself well to memorization. The illustrations are bright yet maintain realism, which is always good for teaching kids what animals actually look like. The iridescent insets make for a delightful read at bedtime by flashlight. My one warning is that if your offspring is like mine, they will demand it three and four times a night, and the liberal use of the word "light" as an endrhyme does begin to grate on my nerves ...more
Lisa
Mar 06, 2008 Lisa rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: all parents and grandparents for the kids
Shelves: favorites
this is a great book for children who are learning their colors and animals. Vivid imagery is added to the words of this book. A great way for children to learn their colors as well as water creatures such as dolphins, whales, and turtles. I love reading this book over and over to my grandson. He has begun to read the words with me. Repetition is a great way to not only teach a child to read but also expand their vocabulary. Moon Dance does both!
Dolly
Jun 04, 2010 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Beautifully illustrated "sparkle" board book by one of Hawaii's most famous landscape painters, Christian Riese Lassen. Our girls enjoyed looking at the pictures and touching all the sparkly bits.
Tommy
A beautiful book with lyrical rhymes that we received at Danny's baby shower. It did not survive our house.
Sharon
Danny
Cynthia
It is a fun tactile book!
Rachael Jayne
Rachael Jayne marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Kira
Kira added it
Oct 05, 2014
Jared Robinson
Jared Robinson marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Cecilia Roman.
Cecilia Roman. marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Susan
Susan added it
Mar 18, 2014
Saifunae
Saifunae marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
Chick Room
Chick Room marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2013
Laurie Petrano
Laurie Petrano marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2012
Mari Asanuma
Mari Asanuma marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
The Art Of Lassen: A Collection Of Works From Christian Riese Lassen Rainbow Sea The Art Of Christian Riese Lassen Lassen Island Treasures of the Sea : Comprising Birthday Book & Address Book (Comprising Birthday Book & Address Book)