Who's Up for Some Bonding?

Who's Up for Some Bonding? (FoxTrot (B&W) #19)

4.3 of 5 stars 4.30  ·  rating details  ·  267 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Bill Amend does it better than anybody else. His ability to present middle-class family life in a way that?s consistently fresh, irreverent, and downright wacky is unsurpassed. If asked?and they are each day they open the more than 1,000 newspapers that carry his strip?Amend?s audience of 25 million readers would say the same thing.That committed and connected audience wil...more
Published August 1st 2003 by Andrews McMeel Publishing (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Who's Up for Some Bonding?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who's Up for Some Bonding?

Duane
Bill Amend is a great comic strip creator! His work is filled with ordinary family life and that's what makes it so great. Daily sibling rivalry, marriage obsticles, and family life is just some of the themes that he portrays in his work. A great laugh for anyone to enjoy.
Josephine
This is my third Bill Amend book [my heartfelt thanks to my college buddy Alvin for my Bill Amend collection ^_^].

This is such a quick and enjoyable read. The family is such a riot haha! :) I really like this book. ^_^
David
Just re-read it. Love Foxtrot, especially when I need a break from politics, philosophy, religion, and mystery/adventure. Jason is my favorite comic strip kid.
Ane
Sep 28, 2013 Ane rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: humor
hILARIOUS!!! even more painful that I can relate to the parents this time Round instead of the teenagers. ROFL!!! read it if you need a good laugh :-)
Mita
There's no other way of saying it except that FoxTrot is made of awesome. Amen!
Timo
A great collection of strips from the better days of comics.
Melissa
Jason and the gang are always fun!
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Laura Lubak
Laura Lubak marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Daniel
Daniel added it
Jun 19, 2014
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Arshad
Arshad added it
Apr 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Another Day In Cubicle Paradise (Dilbert, #19)
  • In Search of The Far Side
  • Nighthogs: A Pearls Before Swine Collection
  • Baby Blues: This Is Going to Be Harder Than We Thought
  • A Zits Treasury 02: Big Honkin' Zits
  • Garfield Goes to Waist (Garfield #18)
  • Scrum Bums: A Get Fuzzy Collection
Bill Amend is an American cartoonist, best known for his comic strip FoxTrot.
Born as William J. C. Amend III, Amend attended high school in Burlingame, California where he was a cartoonist on his school newspaper. Amend is an Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America. He attended Amherst College, where he drew comics for the college paper. He majored in physics and graduated in 1984.
After a short t...more
More about Bill Amend...
Enormously FoxTrot FoxTrot: The Works Camp FoxTrot FoxTrot en masse FoxTrot, Assembled with Care