Start by marking “FoxTrot, Assembled with Care” as Want to Read:
FoxTrot, Assembled with Care

FoxTrot, Assembled with Care (FoxTrot Anthologies)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  1,398 ratings  ·  16 reviews
FoxTrot: Assembled with Care is a colorful compilation of cartoons from FoxTrot demonstrates that few entertainers in any medium are better at finding humor in everyday family life than Bill Amend. At the core of much of the strip's wild humor is 10-year-old Jason. He tortures his parents and two teenage siblings Peter and Paige out of their minds with his computer and his ...more
Published August 2nd 2002 by Andrews McMeel Publishing (first published January 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about FoxTrot, Assembled with Care, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about FoxTrot, Assembled with Care

Time To Let Go by Christoph FischerThe Wayward Gifted by Donna K. ChildreeAmerican Past Time by Len JoyDolores Claiborne by Stephen KingSpilled Coffee by J.B. Chicoine
Novels Focused on Family Dynamics
70th out of 242 books — 40 voters
Julie of the Wolves by Jean Craighead GeorgeFantastic Mr. Fox by Roald DahlWhite Fang by Jack LondonThe Call of the Wild by Jack LondonLittle Red Riding Hood by Trina Schart Hyman
Foxes and Wolves
248th out of 377 books — 75 voters

More lists with this book...

Mark Baker
The 8th anthology contains plenty more laughs with the Fox clan. Covering Fall of 1999 to Summer of 2001, we get such great moments as Jason looking forward to the Lord of the Rings, Paige making high school flashcards, and Peter trying to get through Hamlet. This family always makes me laugh, and this book is no exception.

Read my full review at Carstairs Considers.
Ron
Feb 25, 2014 Ron rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: comics
What can I say, I have been on a Foxtrot binge lately, buying the collected volumes when I can get 20% or more off at local BAM store. Enjoy reading several pages at a time. Jason and his family cracks me up! Enjoy where mayhem is allowed.
Ari
Feb 19, 2009 Ari rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: humor
Amend is one of the funniest comic artists around. His jokes are funny and hit family relationships squarely on the head. He is a very talented artist, and very imaginative. I love to look for his "Easter eggs" in the form of newspaper articles with comic writer jokes and how from frame to frame the Fox's household picture and magazines will "move". Overall anyone who loves to laugh aloud will enjoy this.
Unwisely
Since I stopped being anywhere with a newspaper about a decade ago, and everyone I know stopped buying Foxtrot books maybe 6 years ago, the only Foxtrot I see is when Bill Amend does a strip for a webcomic i read. This was a collection, so I'm sure I missed some, but the Fox clan is still fun to visit and hang out with. Which after however many years of syndication is good to see.
angrykitty
i always bought the collecitons since they would have teh reprinted sunday strips in color. loved those easter sunday chocolate bunny strips.
Sam K.
Awesome, I loved the 2001 A Space Odyssey Cartoon, and the Pulp Fiction Cartoon made me laugh for half an hour.
Huma Rashid
Clean, harmless, adorable fun. Not hilarious or hysterical, but cute and pleasant.
Ubalstecha
Another fun collection of Fox Trot comics. Amend hits a homerun with this contribution.
Elevetha
Nov 06, 2012 Elevetha rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Shelves: humor
Holy smokes, I giggle so much while I read these. By far, the best comics out there.
Mita
There's no other way of saying it except that FoxTrot is made of awesome. Amen!
Another great Foxtrot! Love everything except the stuff with Phoebe.
Julian
I really liked that the charachters are star wars fans.
Sarah Durkee
I love foxtrot and have read all these books several times.
Katie Shelby
As I usually do, I loved this book. FoxTrot is the best!
Abraham Ray
nice collection of foxtrot comic strips!
Fatbaldguy60
Why do all the good comics have to die?
Harinir Ravishankar
Harinir Ravishankar is currently reading it
Nov 26, 2014
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Collin Trummel
Collin Trummel marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Bethany Nelson
Bethany Nelson marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Liam
Liam marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
  • A Zits Treasury 02: Big Honkin' Zits
  • A Baby Blues Treasury: Wall-To-Wall Baby Blues
  • It's Obvious You Won't Survive by Your Wits Alone
  • It Came from The Far Side
Bill Amend is an American cartoonist, best known for his comic strip FoxTrot.
Born as William J. C. Amend III, Amend attended high school in Burlingame, California where he was a cartoonist on his school newspaper. Amend is an Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America. He attended Amherst College, where he drew comics for the college paper. He majored in physics and graduated in 1984.
After a short t
More about Bill Amend...
Enormously FoxTrot FoxTrot: The Works Camp FoxTrot FoxTrot en masse FoxTrot: A FoxTrot Collection