Start by marking “Your Momma Thinks Square Roots Are Vegetables: A FoxTrot Collection” as Want to Read:
Your Momma Thinks Square Roots Are Vegetables: A FoxTrot Collection

Your Momma Thinks Square Roots Are Vegetables: A FoxTrot Collection (FoxTrot (B&W) #18)

Whether they're starting high school for the first time, devising their own Winter Olympics, or working out ways to foil their parents, the three Fox kids never fail to create pandemonium.

FoxTrot cleverly conveys the identifiably goofy goings-on in this crazy household. At the core of much of the strip's wild humor is whiz kid Jason, age 10, who tortures his parents, Roger
Published April 2nd 2003 by Andrews McMeel Publishing (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Your Momma Thinks Square Roots Are Vegetables, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Momma Thinks Square Roots Are Vegetables

The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor DostoyevskyThe Magician's Nephew by C.S. LewisThe Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey NiffeneggerUncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher StoweThe Daughter of Time by Josephine Tey
Kin
367th out of 793 books — 84 voters
A Plague on Both Your Houses by Susanna GregoryPlot it Yourself by Rex StoutSurely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman! by Richard FeynmanWhat to Expect When You're Expecting by Heidi MurkoffLies My Teacher Told Me by James W. Loewen
Grammar: Your and You're
55th out of 138 books — 6 voters

More lists with this book...

Mita
Aug 17, 2007 Mita rated it really liked it
There's no other way of saying it except that FoxTrot is made of awesome. Amen!
Susan
Jul 08, 2016 Susan rated it really liked it
Shelves: humor, cartoons
In a few simple comic strips that don't ever use the words twin towers, terrorism, 9/11, or anything similar, Amend shows how the terrorist attack--or any disaster--impacts a family far removed from the actual events. The rest of this collection is fine, as usual, and includes Jason and Eileen Jacobson fighting about the merits of Harry Potter and the Ring trilogy. But the 9/11 strips are genius.
Craig
Jun 23, 2016 Craig rated it really liked it
Another great foxtrot collection! I love the Harry Potter vs. lord of the rings strips!
Ane
Apr 24, 2014 Ane rated it really liked it
Shelves: humor
Oh my!! Hilarious!! I can't wait to have my teens read this! :)
April Rogers
Feb 10, 2016 April Rogers rated it really liked it
Wandahost
Jul 29, 2015 Wandahost rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super divertido.:)
Ari
Feb 19, 2009 Ari rated it really liked it
Shelves: humor
Amend is one of the funniest comic artists around. His jokes are funny and hit family relationships squarely on the head. He is a very talented artist, and very imaginative. I love to look for his "Easter eggs" in the form of newspaper articles with comic writer jokes and how from frame to frame the Fox's household picture and magazines will "move". Overall anyone who loves to laugh aloud will enjoy this.
Duane
Jan 05, 2009 Duane rated it it was amazing
Bill Amend is a great comic strip creator! His work is filled with ordinary family life and that's what makes it so great. Daily sibling rivalry, marriage obsticles, and family life is just some of the themes that he portrays in his work. A great laugh for anyone to enjoy.
Narariel
Oct 01, 2015 Narariel rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
Good, clean Foxtrot fun. A good pick-me-up when someone's feeling a little low. The book includes such things as Peter's most memorable haircut & the sweet yet humorous 9-11 strips, as well as the post-Halloween aftermath.
Deranged Pegasus
Sep 08, 2011 Deranged Pegasus rated it it was amazing
The most hilarious comic strip I have ever come across and won with embodies aspects of my life.
Grace
May 25, 2011 Grace rated it it was amazing
These are the most hilarious ever! I LOVE their expressions!
Kasey Tritch
Feb 17, 2008 Kasey Tritch rated it really liked it
Angela
Jul 03, 2010 Angela rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comic-strip
I just love Fox Trot -- that is about all I can say.
Cindy
Sep 21, 2008 Cindy rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
Jason and Marcus are the funniest! I love the 'trash talk'.
Abraham Ray
May 01, 2015 Abraham Ray rated it it was amazing
nice collection of foxtrot comic strips!
LauraW
Jul 03, 2009 LauraW rated it really liked it
The title alone is worth it. LOL.
Ritinha
Huma Rashid
Oct 08, 2011 Huma Rashid rated it really liked it
Cute.
Mel
Mel rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2016
SPENCE
SPENCE rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2016
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Linda Vespestad
Linda Vespestad rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2016
Vivek
Vivek added it
Aug 17, 2016
Danny Nelson
Danny Nelson rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2016
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2016
Bill
Bill rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2016
  • Zits Unzipped (Zits Sketchbook, #5)
  • She Started It!
  • In Search of The Far Side
Bill Amend is an American cartoonist, best known for his comic strip FoxTrot.
Born as William J. C. Amend III, Amend attended high school in Burlingame, California where he was a cartoonist on his school newspaper. Amend is an Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America. He attended Amherst College, where he drew comics for the college paper. He majored in physics and graduated in 1984.
After a short t
More about Bill Amend...

FoxTrot (B&W) (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • FoxTrot: A FoxTrot Collection