Start by marking “The Knowing Jesus Study Bible: A One Year Study Of Jesus In Every Book Of The Bible” as Want to Read:

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review
Large Print

To ask other readers questions about The Knowing Jesus Study Bible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Knowing Jesus Study Bible

Cora Virginia
I love to read the King James Bible. I read about 4 chapter a day. I used daily study guide and books to help me with the keeping track of my reading and my understanding of the Holy Bible.

I have got lot of my question answers by reading the Bible. I do believe I have readied the bible through twice a year for about 35 years. My life has change over the year just by Reading the Holly Bible King James Version.
Zak Scholtz
Zak Scholtz marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2012
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2011
Stella
Stella marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2011
Tia
Tia added it
Oct 07, 2010
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2007
Books can be attributed to "Anonymous" for several reasons:

* They are officially published under that name
* They are traditional stories not attributed to a specific author
* They are religious texts not generally attributed to a specific author

Books whose authorship is merely uncertain should be attributed to Unknown.
More about Anonymous...
Holy Bible: King James Version The Arabian Nights: Tales from a Thousand and One Nights Holy Bible: New International Version The Epic of Gilgamesh The Bhagavad Gita