Start by marking “Luke (Harlequin Temptation, #938)” as Want to Read:
Luke (Harlequin Temptation, #938)

Luke (Harlequin Temptation, #938)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  7 reviews

E.R. head Dr. Luke Walker saves all of his bedside manner for his patients. With the hospital staff he's outspoken, tough, no-nonsense...until now. Disciplinary action from the hospital board has landed him a three-month stint at the Healing Waters Clinic. And working around aromatherapy, acupuncture and yoga seems to be having a remarkable effect on him. But not nearly th

Mass Market Paperback, 224 pages
Published August 1st 2003 by Harlequin (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Luke, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Luke

Karine
It did take me a little while to get into this story. But once I started there was no stopping me then. The characters took a little to warm onto me, but then again I have never been big on the medical stories. Not that this was a medical story, yet it was still there.
July
Luke Walker is an ER doctor who made the mistake of letting his boss know how he felt about the layoffs at the hosptials. And the money spent going to the clinic called the Healing Waters Clinic, but the press overheard and printed it out of context. Now he has to do duty at the clinic to make up for his negative publicity. He has 3 months of Saturdays to work for Nurse Faith McDonald a fiery redhead who is the director of the clinic.
She just happens to make Luke's blood tingle so before the 3
Linda
3 1\2 stars
Good light read. Likeable characters.
Bri
Typical Shalvis read. Light and fluffy, with a predictable plot. It was fun enough to break up the paranormal romance series I'm reading. This was a lot heavy on the UST, though, and light on the resolving of it. After a while, the misses got really frustrating. And the ending, rather than leave me with a smile on my face, was way too cheesy for my taste. I was cringing when I should've been smiling.
Deanna Drake
I REALLY liked this story a lot! Luke and Faith were a perfect match and this was one of my favorite works from Shalvis. I just didn't want it to end. 4.5 stars....there was enough spice in the book for me but, a tad more and it would have been a 5!! Loved it!!
RomanticBookLover
Emotionally. Beautiful novel. So sweet . I love it a lot. This novel is fun and have a good sex scenes. And it's very tender.
Marran
a sweet and fun read...pretty much a typical harlequin novel just a bit better beacuse it's Jill :-)
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Terra
Terra marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Peni
Peni marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Cassie Polla
Cassie Polla marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Patty
Patty marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 12, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Jordan Teerman
Jordan Teerman marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Sheila Renz-green
Sheila Renz-green marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Chantel
Chantel marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Men of Courage II
  • Polly
  • Light My Fire (The DeMarco Family, #4)
  • One Wild Wedding Night (Santori Stories, #6)
  • The Millionaire Meets His Match (Duke Brothers #1)
  • Kiss Me, I'm Irish
  • An Anne Perry Christmas: Two Holiday Novels: A Christmas Journey and A Christmas Visitor (Christmas Stories, #1-2)
  • Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361) (Big Bad Bounty Hunters)
  • Wed Him Before You Bed Him (School For Heiresses, Book 6)
  • Watch And Learn (Sex for Beginners, #1)
  • Better Naughty Than Nice: No Mistletoe Required\Her Secret Santa\Snug in His Bed (Harlequin Blaze, #507)

Look for Jill's latest, ONE IN A MILLION, on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's website fo
More about Jill Shalvis...
Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1) Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4) Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)