Messing with Mac (South Village Singles, #3)

Messing with Mac (South Village Singles #3)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  220 ratings  ·  5 reviews

Taylor Wellington doesn't do relationships. She learned a long time ago that they were a recipe for heartache. However, she does do flings--steamy affairs that burn hot...and brief. And her sexy new contractor, Thomas "Mac" Mackenzie, has her thinking about burning up some sheets. Problem is, now that she's got him right where she wants him, she can't seem to stop playing

Published March 1st 2003 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Messing with Mac, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Messing with Mac

~J~ Riverina Romantics

Messing with Mac was a smooth and enjoyable read.

There wasn’t an over abundance of drama...actually there wasn’t much drama at all. It's a feel good read from start to finish, something light and fluffy to read when you want to veg out and relax. I let my kindle read it to me while I was sick and it was simply a perfect fit.

I loved Mac and Taylor. They were both feisty, quick witted, sexy and loveable. Some of my most favourite characters are rough and gruff, sexy as hell, and tough as nails on...more
Jessi
The weakest of the three stories in this series, I really just couldn't see why Taylor and Mac really connected. Or how they're going to get to their happily ever after. But maybe that's supposed to be part of our own imagination.
Taylor is a former spoiled princess who has come down in the world. Mac is doing renovations on her house. He immediately assumes that she is jst like his ex-wife. So they don't hit it off. In her case, Taylor has had her heart closed off since her one true love died wh...more
Honestly at first, I hated Mac. He was a jerk! Then as I learned more about him and as Taylor warmed him up, I grew to really like him. I've liked Taylor from book 1 and her story did not disappoint. Great character development, great writing, and great romance. Can Shalvis do wrong?!?! My only real complaint is I felt like all three books could have been longer. I was curious as to how Taylor and her family turned out. Do they get along? Is her mom proud of her?
Barks & Bites
Updating my "read" books. I reviewed this for All About Romance years ago. The review is archived HERE .
RomanticBookLover
Estuvo buena. Buenas escenas de sexo pero me gustó más Cura de amor.
Kristin
Kristin is currently reading it
Aug 27, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Mariska
Mariska marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Lola Riggs
Lola Riggs marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Patty
Patty marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Betty Brewer
Betty Brewer marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
  • Kiss Me, I'm Irish
  • Men of Courage II
  • Mother, Please!
  • Shaken and Stirred: Those Sexy O'Sullivans
  • Kissing Santa Claus (Men of Hawaii #3)
  • Below the Belt (Harlequin Blaze, #404)
  • Cowboy Up (Sons of Chance, #5)
  • My Fake Fiancee
  • One Man Rush (Double Overtime, #1)
  • Jewel in His Crown
  • Bad Boys Southern Style
  • Dare Me
  • The Playboy & Plain Jane (Dynasties: The Barones #1)
  • The Billionaire's Scandalous Marriage (Harlequin Presents, #2627)
  • Twist of Fate

Look for Jill's latest, IT'S IN HIS KISS, on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's website fo...more
More about Jill Shalvis...
Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1) Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4) Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)