Start by marking “The Bachelor (Reid Brothers' Trilogy, #2) (Canadian Mounties, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Bachelor (Reid Brothers' Trilogy, #2) (Canadian Mounties, #5)

The Bachelor (Reid Brothers' Trilogy, #2) (Reid Brothers' Trilogy #2)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  3 reviews

SHE'D WON HERSELF A MOUNTIE

But Diana Campbell knew even a brief relationship with Officer Mitch Reid, her bachelor auction "prize," could lead only to disaster for her family--and heartbreak for herself. For she wanted this marvel of a man not just for today--but for all their tomorrows!

Mitch Reid had returned to Calgary a changed man. A newly sworn officer of the Mounted

Mass Market Paperback, 304 pages
Published March 1st 2005 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about The Bachelor (Reid Brothers' Trilogy, #2), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bachelor (Reid Brothers' Trilogy, #2)

This was an okay read for me. I've read other books by this author that I liked better, but this one still held my interest so all in all it was an enjoyable read if you want a pretty basic romance novel.
Penny Watson
2.5-3 stars

This one was not my favorite, although it did have a nice HEA.
Sherri
Great book! I couldn't wait to see what happened.
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Aug 25, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Grace
Grace added it
Feb 26, 2014
Towers
Towers added it
Feb 04, 2014
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2013
Cyndi Tefft
Cyndi Tefft marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Award-winning and bestselling author Kate Bridges has over twenty historical romance novels published. Prior to becoming a full-time writer, Kate worked in the medical field. Later she studied architecture and design, which led her to a job as a researcher and writer for a TV design show.

Kate's books have been honored with several awards and distinctions. These include the USA TODAY Bestseller Lis
More about Kate Bridges...
The Surgeon (Canadian Mounties, #2) Alaska Bride On the Run (Alaska, #4) Klondike Fever (Klondike Gold Rush, #3) Rancher Wants a Wife (Mail-Order Weddings, #1) The Engagement (Canadian Mounties, #3)