Start by marking “Every Kind of Heaven (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #3)” as Want to Read:
Every Kind of Heaven (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #3)

Every Kind of Heaven (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3 #3)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  140 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Though she wanted a family of her own, love seemed so unreliable to busy bakery owner Ava McKaslin. Baking and honoring her faith were all she had on her life's to-do list. Until she hired Brice Donovan as her contractor. And her best-laid plans flew out the window! He'd long adored Ava from afar. Now that she needed his help, Brice wanted to show her how joyful life could ...more
Paperback
Published March 1st 2007 by Steeple Hill

To ask other readers questions about Every Kind of Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Kind of Heaven

Kate
I liked reading Ava's story and my heart went out to her. Having her mother's last words to her be less than encouraging really took a toll on her life. I'm glad that with Brice's help, she was able to find her worth in God, and a happy ending to boot!
Barbara
Ava McKaslin is delightful. I got a kick out of her tendency to be a little bit absentminded and klutzy, and her creative talents as a baker were amazing, even though some of the mouth-watering descriptions may make you hungry. Brice was a wonderful hero, although a slight flaw somewhere along the way might have made me relate to him even better. I was glad to see Hayden appear again in this story; I wanted to know what she turned out like after I read the previous book. The romance in this stor ...more
Jeanie Harper
A great love story
Traci Kenworth
It was kind of predictable and annoying in some parts but then it's been a while since I've read an inspirational romance. I do love the clean relationship and wish I saw that in more books I read, but I just felt it was lacking a depth I've come to expect in my reads.
Jan Mcleod
Ava has been stung by a couple of men, hence her "no-men" policy--until Brice arrives o the scene. Even then she's afraid of losing her heart and being hurt again.
It's a cute story-typical Hart theme.
Judy
The twins seemed different in the previous book but as you get to know Ava and Aubrey more personal with Ava's stories they are very different.

Great read
Jan
this is a great series. Quick read and very motivating too. I am reading this series at a hard time in my life and every story is hitting right at my heart.
Brittany
Pretty good one for this series. I got a little annoyed with Ava always being down on herself though.
Rosa Cline
Rosa Cline is currently reading it
Jul 28, 2015
Rosa Cline
Rosa Cline is currently reading it
Jul 29, 2015
Madeline Friedman
Madeline Friedman marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
CP
CP marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Brandi
Brandi marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Judith P. Burger
Judith P. Burger is currently reading it
May 13, 2015
Molly Cline
Molly Cline is currently reading it
Jul 28, 2015
Lah
Lah added it
Jul 12, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Kathy Smith
Kathy Smith marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • No Place Like Home (Love Inspired) (Mule Hollow, #3)
  • Butterfly Summer
  • Her Only Hero (The Flanagans, #4)
  • Heart of the Family (Fostered by Love, #2)
  • Sleeping Beauty (Fairy-Tale Series #2) (Larger Print Love Inspired #415)
  • The Unexpected Gift
  • Any Man of Mine
  • Dry Creek Sweethearts
Jillian Hart grew up on her family's homestead in Washington state, where she raised cattle, rode horses and scribbled stories in her spare time.
After earning her English degree from Whitman College, she worked in travel and advertising before selling her first novel.
When Jillian isn't working on her next story, she can be found puttering around her rose garden, curled up with a good book and sp
More about Jillian Hart...

The McKaslin Clan: Series 3 (9 books)
  • A Soldier for Christmas (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #1)
  • Precious Blessings (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #2)
  • Everyday Blessings (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #4)
  • A McKaslin Homecoming (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #5)
  • Her Wedding Wish (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #6)
  • Her Perfect Man (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, Book #7)
  • His Holiday Heart (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #8)
  • A Soldier For Keeps (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #9) (Granger Family Ranch, #1)
Homespun Bride (The McKaslin Clan Historical #2) A McKaslin Homecoming (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #5) No One But You Mail-Order Christmas Brides: Her Christmas Family\Christmas Stars for Dry Creek Gingham Bride (Buttons and Bobbins #1)