Every Kind of Heaven (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #3)

Every Kind of Heaven (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3 #3)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  117 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Though she wanted a family of her own, love seemed so unreliable to busy bakery owner Ava McKaslin. Baking and honoring her faith were all she had on her life's to-do list. Until she hired Brice Donovan as her contractor. And her best-laid plans flew out the window! He'd long adored Ava from afar. Now that she needed his help, Brice wanted to show her how joyful life could...more
Paperback
Published March 1st 2007 by Steeple Hill

To ask other readers questions about Every Kind of Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Kind of Heaven

Kate
I liked reading Ava's story and my heart went out to her. Having her mother's last words to her be less than encouraging really took a toll on her life. I'm glad that with Brice's help, she was able to find her worth in God, and a happy ending to boot!
Barbara
Ava McKaslin is delightful. I got a kick out of her tendency to be a little bit absentminded and klutzy, and her creative talents as a baker were amazing, even though some of the mouth-watering descriptions may make you hungry. Brice was a wonderful hero, although a slight flaw somewhere along the way might have made me relate to him even better. I was glad to see Hayden appear again in this story; I wanted to know what she turned out like after I read the previous book. The romance in this stor...more
Jeanie Harper
A great love story
Traci Kenworth
It was kind of predictable and annoying in some parts but then it's been a while since I've read an inspirational romance. I do love the clean relationship and wish I saw that in more books I read, but I just felt it was lacking a depth I've come to expect in my reads.
Jan Mcleod
Ava has been stung by a couple of men, hence her "no-men" policy--until Brice arrives o the scene. Even then she's afraid of losing her heart and being hurt again.
It's a cute story-typical Hart theme.
Judy
The twins seemed different in the previous book but as you get to know Ava and Aubrey more personal with Ava's stories they are very different.

Great read
Jan
this is a great series. Quick read and very motivating too. I am reading this series at a hard time in my life and every story is hitting right at my heart.
Brittany
Pretty good one for this series. I got a little annoyed with Ava always being down on herself though.
Kim Schepp
Kim Schepp marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Melanie Sausser-Burke
Melanie Sausser-Burke marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Chrisanne Penn
Chrisanne Penn marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Tacey Allen
Tacey Allen marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Jan
Jan added it
Jul 24, 2014
Stacy J
Stacy J marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Isis Ray-sisco
Isis Ray-sisco marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Trish Mitchell
Trish Mitchell marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Tiana
Tiana added it
Apr 28, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Jillian Hart grew up on her family's homestead in Washington state, where she raised cattle, rode horses and scribbled stories in her spare time.
After earning her English degree from Whitman College, she worked in travel and advertising before selling her first novel.
When Jillian isn't working on her next story, she can be found puttering around her rose garden, curled up with a good book and sp...more
More about Jillian Hart...
Homespun Bride (The McKaslin Clan Historical #2) A McKaslin Homecoming (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #5) No One But You Mail-Order Christmas Brides: Her Christmas Family\Christmas Stars for Dry Creek Gingham Bride (Buttons and Bobbins #1)