Start by marking “Every Kind of Heaven (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #3)” as Want to Read:
Every Kind of Heaven (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #3)

Every Kind of Heaven (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3 #3)

Though she wanted a family of her own, love seemed so unreliable to busy bakery owner Ava McKaslin. Baking and honoring her faith were all she had on her life's to-do list. Until she hired Brice Donovan as her contractor. And her best-laid plans flew out the window! He'd long adored Ava from afar. Now that she needed his help, Brice wanted to show her how joyful life could ...more
Paperback
Published March 1st 2007 by Steeple Hill

To ask other readers questions about Every Kind of Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Kind of Heaven

CP
Jun 17, 2015 CP rated it it was amazing
A sweet and heartwarming romance! I love Jillian Harts books!
pamela kroese
Feb 02, 2017 pamela kroese rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing love story & shows God's grace!

Insecurity & past hurts can plague our outlook on life. When God ants to give us his best we fight Him! This story shows how we need to let go of the past and allow His grace to guide our future!
Molly Cline
May 01, 2015 Molly Cline rated it liked it
Shelves: series-3
This was recommended to me by Good Reads because I had read some other Love Inspired books. This is I guess, a series that has sections to it? and this is the 3rd section? Even though this was the 3rd book of this section of this series, I wasn't lost due to not reading book 2; so apparently you don't have to read any books before it to understand what is going on. You can kind of see where the other books "May' give you some of the background on some of the secondary characters but nothing majo ...more
Barbara
Nov 28, 2010 Barbara rated it it was amazing
Ava McKaslin is delightful. I got a kick out of her tendency to be a little bit absentminded and klutzy, and her creative talents as a baker were amazing, even though some of the mouth-watering descriptions may make you hungry. Brice was a wonderful hero, although a slight flaw somewhere along the way might have made me relate to him even better. I was glad to see Hayden appear again in this story; I wanted to know what she turned out like after I read the previous book. The romance in this stor ...more
Traci Kenworth
Jun 05, 2011 Traci Kenworth rated it it was ok
It was kind of predictable and annoying in some parts but then it's been a while since I've read an inspirational romance. I do love the clean relationship and wish I saw that in more books I read, but I just felt it was lacking a depth I've come to expect in my reads.
Kate
May 14, 2014 Kate rated it liked it
I liked reading Ava's story and my heart went out to her. Having her mother's last words to her be less than encouraging really took a toll on her life. I'm glad that with Brice's help, she was able to find her worth in God, and a happy ending to boot!
Jan Mcleod
May 17, 2012 Jan Mcleod rated it liked it
Ava has been stung by a couple of men, hence her "no-men" policy--until Brice arrives o the scene. Even then she's afraid of losing her heart and being hurt again.
It's a cute story-typical Hart theme.
Brittany
May 24, 2012 Brittany rated it liked it
Pretty good one for this series. I got a little annoyed with Ava always being down on herself though.
Karen
Sep 01, 2015 Karen rated it liked it
Bumbling Ava can't believe this guy is for real! Her twin sister Audrey, and the rest of the family need to help her along with starting her new cake business.
Judy
Apr 04, 2009 Judy rated it it was amazing
The twins seemed different in the previous book but as you get to know Ava and Aubrey more personal with Ava's stories they are very different.

Great read
Jan
Jan 16, 2010 Jan rated it liked it
this is a great series. Quick read and very motivating too. I am reading this series at a hard time in my life and every story is hitting right at my heart.
Mary Cordle
Mary Cordle rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2014
Barbara Olaewe
Barbara Olaewe rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2015
Renae
Renae rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it did not like it
Jun 09, 2014
Conni
Conni rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2009
Katherine
Katherine rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2015
Alana Simoneaux
Alana Simoneaux rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2011
Beve
Beve rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2009
Sarah DeTar
Sarah DeTar rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2014
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2011
Sherry Swindle
Sherry Swindle rated it liked it
May 03, 2015
Beverly
Beverly rated it really liked it
May 17, 2012
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2012
Tamara
Tamara rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2009
Readenqueen17
Readenqueen17 rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2012
Carolyn J. Hammons
Carolyn J. Hammons rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2015
Constance Viele
Constance Viele rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2012
Monica S Cancienne
Monica S Cancienne rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Dream a Little Dream (Mule Hollow, #4)
  • Heart of the Family (Fostered by Love, #2)
  • Butterfly Summer
  • Sleeping Beauty (Fairy-Tale Series #2) (Larger Print Love Inspired #415)
  • A Dropped Stitches Christmas (Sisterhood Series #2)
  • The Best Gift (Sisters & Brides, #1)
  • Her Only Hero (The Flanagans, #4)
  • A Leap of Faith (Texas Hearts, #3)
  • Loving Constance (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #3)
  • Any Man of Mine
  • Prodigal Daughter
Jillian Hart grew up on her family's homestead in Washington state, where she raised cattle, rode horses and scribbled stories in her spare time.
After earning her English degree from Whitman College, she worked in travel and advertising before selling her first novel.
When Jillian isn't working on her next story, she can be found puttering around her rose garden, curled up with a good book and sp
More about Jillian Hart...

The McKaslin Clan: Series 3 (9 books)
  • A Soldier for Christmas (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #1)
  • Precious Blessings (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #2)
  • Everyday Blessings (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #4)
  • A McKaslin Homecoming (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #5)
  • Her Wedding Wish (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #6)
  • Her Perfect Man (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, Book #7)
  • His Holiday Heart (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #8)
  • A Soldier For Keeps (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #9; Granger Family Ranch, #1)