Start by marking “A Marriage of Convenience (Western Lovers: Hitched in Haste #7)” as Want to Read:
A Marriage of Convenience (Western Lovers: Hitched in Haste #7)

A Marriage of Convenience (Hitched in Haste #7)

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  193 ratings  ·  11 reviews
FOR BETTER OR WORSE
Taylor Braddock. His name brought back memories of a man so handsome that a young girl had fallen in love -- and made a fool of herself. A man so unique he'd spoiled Sharon Philips for any other love.

But now her father's will had joined their lives once again. Dad left half his ranch to Sharon, the other half to Braddock-provided they were husband and wi
Mass Market Paperback, 248 pages
Published 1998 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about A Marriage of Convenience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Marriage of Convenience

Tonileg
This is a modern take on an arranged marriage plot device. I got it free for kindle and it was well written and sweet. Taylor is a damaged young man (about 8 years older then the heroine) who is at a crossroads of his life when he finds himself at his mother's wedding and meets the young 17 year old(soon to be 18) daughter of his future step-father. She is mature for her age, but still innocent which attracts Tay because he has lost that part of his life after his war experiences. This is a heal ...more
Samantha Jo
The love story of Sharon Philips and Taylor "Tay" Braddock is all about their missed opportunity when she was just 18 years old and her dad had just married his mom. That was the summer she fell in love with him and it was also the last time she had seen him until now when her dad stipulates in the will that they must marry. But with the heart break from ten years ago Sharon is just not ready to forgive and forget what happened between them.

I really did enjoy this book, the story line was great
Another great romance, that pulls on the strings of your heart. Sharon was nearly 18, only 2 weeks shy, when she first met Taylor, he was mid 20's. Unlike any other boys she'd met before, he was a man & a beautiful man at that.

Taylor had his fair share of problems, but Sharon's father gave him a chance. As her parents were divorced & her father was to remarry, it was to Taylors mum. All was well that summer, she started with a crush that turned to full blown love, first love for a young
Lola4
This was definitely not my kind of book--but I loved it anyways. It was not a very original story--There are many similar ones out there, with even the same title, but few that are this well done. The story progresses in a natural fashion with realistic, but vulnerable characters, who are neither obnoxious nor stupid--a rare thing in Romance novels. The reasons behind their trust issues and first breakup were well-explained and not taken to ridiculous extremes. Cute story about times when romanc ...more
Carolinareader
I remember enjoy this book more when I read it years ago but I still liked it. Its about two people who have loved each other for years but the women, Sharon, was just to young when they first new one another. It takes a forced marriage to eventually force them to admit their feelings.
As I said it is an older book and that should be took in to account when reading but I have always been a sucker for the "unrequited love that turns out to be they have always loved me too" storyline.
 Gigi Ann
This was a book I downloaded onto my Kindle. The copyright was 1989, however, it was a fun, and also a predictable read. The story is old with a different touch, but it makes for a few evenings of light reading when you want to curl up with an easy and fun book to read. I liked it and awarded it 3 stars.
Evelyn Rivera
I really enjoy this novel it was a very nice romance. The character really shine within the whole story. I am really enjoy the cowboy and western setting.
Tasha
This was a good book to read that i enjoyed immensely. of course im a book worm and am in love with the falling in love stories hehe
Kristine
Just okay. The hero came across as whiney, when he wasn't losing his temper and making a complete fool of himself.
Ann
how predictable yet a fun and easy read.
shms
shms marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Lady
Lady marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Kathryn Adair
Kathryn Adair marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Caridad Perez
Caridad Perez marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Blame it on Texas (Lone Star Cowboys #1)
  • A Cowboy for Christmas
  • Capturing the Cowboy's Heart
  • Shattered
  • Wyatt: Return of the Cowboy
  • Cowboys Make Better Lovers
  • Heart of Mine (Bandit Creek, #16)
  • Unbridled and Unbound (The Double Rider Men's Club #3)
  • Cowboy, Sing Me Home
  • Eagle's Run (Texas Passions, #1)
  • Dance With A Gunfighter
  • Into the Arms of a Cowboy
  • The Rancher (Redbourne, #1)
  • The New Deputy in Town (Whitehorse Montana #2)
aka Faye Morgan

{From Amazon} "I am Doreen Owens Malek, author of over forty books and lifelong fan of romantic fiction. I live in PA with my husband and college student daughter, a mini dachshund and a sun conyer parrot. I would like to tell you a little about myself.

I came to writing by a circuitous route, starting out as an avid reader of JANE EYRE and WUTHERING HEIGHTS and GONE WITH THE WIND a
More about Doreen Owens Malek...
An Indecent Marriage The Panther and the Pearl An Indian Affair Blackfoot Affair Marriage in Name Only (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #620)