Start by marking “Financial Literacy for Teens” as Want to Read:
Financial Literacy for Teens

Financial Literacy for Teens

Published October 28th 2004 by Rising Books (first published October 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Financial Literacy for Teens, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Financial Literacy for Teens

Mitzi Moore
Aug 20, 2014 Mitzi Moore rated it it was ok
Common sense, in 12-pt font. Some teens might find this book helpful. I received much of this advice (buy insurance, spend less than you earn, save for retirement, buy used cars, etc.) from one workshop upon college graduation, when my school offered "Disorientation" classes.

My copy of this book is autographed, as the author was the keynote speaker at a training today. He is a fabulous speaker--very inspiring.
Scott Whitney
Jan 04, 2012 Scott Whitney rated it really liked it
A good listing of ideas designed to get teenagers started on the road of life. Some things are a little basic, others are right on the money, so to speak. The ideas in this book will help people start thinking about money in the right way to get a good start. There is a lot of uncommon sense in this book.
May 15, 2009 Kate rated it liked it
I had to read this book for a financial literacy class, and I found it very helpful. I liked how it was set up. There was enough humor to keep me interested in a boring topic. I would recamend this to any teenager who wants to know more about how to handle their money smartly.
Jul 08, 2012 Michelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: homeschooling
This is a quick read, but sometimes it feels like it was intended for nine year olds rather than teens. VERY informal and chatty type writing. Some of the information is really good (if basic) but some is pretty sketchy. I liked when he used personal examples.
Oct 22, 2008 Julie rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All Teenagers
Recommended to Julie by: Chad Foster
Shelves: all-time-favs
Another great and useful book by Chad Foster. With a poor economy, this book would be especially helpful to the teenagers our lives! Contains practical tips and tools for becoming financially successful as a teenager.
May 18, 2009 Kathleen rated it really liked it
I read this book for my Financial Lit. class. The humor and the stories in this were great! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to know how to handle money smartly. I liked it.
Lissa marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2016
Johny Ferdinand
Johny Ferdinand marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2016
Kiara marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
Jada added it
May 24, 2016
Peter marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2016
Lisa Biskup
Lisa Biskup marked it as to-read
May 05, 2016
AndyCaru marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2016
VIDDHI marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
Nishika rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2016
John Adams
John Adams is currently reading it
Dec 17, 2015
Alexes marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2015
Joshua marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Nivek Salazar
Nivek Salazar marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Kathi is currently reading it
Jul 07, 2015
Jedelyn Queano
Jedelyn Queano marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Peyton Meilahn
Peyton Meilahn rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2015
Tammy Celus
Tammy Celus marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015