Start by marking “The Unique Treble: Achieving Our Goals” as Want to Read:
The Unique Treble: Achieving Our Goals

The Unique Treble: Achieving Our Goals

4.64 of 5 stars 4.64  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  4 reviews
In 1999 Manchester United achieved the unthinkable - they won the FA Carling Premiership, the FA Cup and the European Champions League. The excitement generated was heightened by the intensity and drama of matches such as their 4-2 comeback over Juventus and their last-minute victory over Bayern Munich in the Champion's League final.
Published May 1st 2001 by Not Avail (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Unique Treble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Unique Treble

Fatma Al-Qais
Brilliant book with amazing illustrations of nearly all the goals scored that season. It's always a pleasure entering the thoughts of Sir Alex Ferguson. My heart aches when I read the startup team, great, great players. Wish I was old enough to have witnessed them all playing for United. Something that made my heart smile is the introduction written by SAF, the book was published in 2001, he said he'd retire in 2002, it is 2013 now and bless his soul he's still here. Ahh.

Absolutely brilliant. En
Dan
It was a very special achievement, so why not relive it with this book? Obviously this would be for soccer and Manchester United fans, but it's a nice easy in-depth read about the amazing Treble winning season for the Reds. A good companion to the Treble video recap.
Craig
May 10, 2013 Craig rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: sport
Excellent presentation let down by the inexplicable decision to virtually do away with the match reports towards the end of the season.
Avon Stevenage
even if you remember every game this is still a great in depth guide to every game that season , read it many times
Sheng Tie
Sheng Tie marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Ahmed Elbana
Ahmed Elbana marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Ritesh
Ritesh marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Hasan
Hasan marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Diego
Diego marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Andreas
Andreas marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Sagar Parmar
Sagar Parmar marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Allie Zarek
Allie Zarek marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Pyae Phyo
Pyae Phyo marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Ridwan
Ridwan marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Zak Salt
Zak Salt marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Ayman Nador
Ayman Nador marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
Muhammad Ashfiya
Muhammad Ashfiya marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Alizaheer Ali
Alizaheer Ali marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
a former Scottish football manager and player who managed Manchester United from 1986 to 2013. His time at the club has led to Ferguson being regarded as one of the most successful, admired and respected managers in the history of the game.
Ferguson managed East Stirlingshire and St. Mirren before a highly successful period as manager of Aberdeen. After briefly managing Scotland following the death
More about Alex Ferguson...
Alex Ferguson: My Autobiography Managing My Life: My Autobiography A Will to Win: The Manager's Diary A Year in the Life: The Manager's Diary The Alex Ferguson Quote Book: The Greatest Manager in His Own Words