Start by marking “Holly the Christmas Fairy” as Want to Read:
Holly the Christmas Fairy

Holly the Christmas Fairy (Rainbow Magic)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  1,122 ratings  ·  58 reviews
No more Christmas?

There's trouble in Fairyland again! Jack Frost is up to his old tricks. This time, he has stolen Santa's sleigh. There were three special gifts onboard. Without them, Christmas could be ruined!

Will this holly jolly holiday be changed forever? Or can Rachel and Kirsty save the day, with a little help from Holly the Christmas Fairy?
Paperback
Published (first published December 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Holly the Christmas Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holly the Christmas Fairy

The Legacy by Suzanne de MontignyNatasha's Dream - Book 1 - The Natasha Saga by Heather GreenisCat Land by Keith  NicholsSpellbound in His Arms by Angel SeferIf I Could Be Like Jennifer Taylor by Barbara Ehrentreu
Christmas Stocking Stuffers
163rd out of 303 books — 375 voters
P.S. I Love You by Cecelia AhernHolly's Inbox by Holly DenhamHolly's Inbox  by Holly DenhamSprinkles on Top by Kim LawBreakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote
Good Golly Miss Holly!
27th out of 62 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

9 3/4
Feb 10, 2013 9 3/4 rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
I loved this as a child. Yes I know I am a boy and this should appeal to girls only, but fairies (kind and beautiful on the outside, dark on the inside) always fascinated me. I was a strange kid.
Owl
Mmmm not sure. I will always love the christmas spirit but these books could be better.
Lizzie
Christmas time magic
Maggie
When they found out that Jack Frost had taken Santa's sleigh and 3 special presents (because he had been so naughty that Santa wasn't giving him any presents this year), I was curious to see if the girls and Holly were going to get them back. When they found the first present and Rachel's dog led them to the goblins who had it, they tricked them into thinking that there were cookies by sprinkling fairy dust on the top layer of the barn. Then they got the present and Holly sent it back to the kin ...more
Shiori Nishioka
Holly the Christmas Fairy
SCHOLASTIC INC.
Time: 60 min
7 word summary: two girls Christmas fairy magic goblin help
Discussion Question
Do you believe that fairy exist?
-I don't believe that fairy exist but it will be fun if they really exist!:)

I like the book so far. It's good story and the pictures are cute too!
I hope it will end happily!:)

July 15 Page 64~106
Time: 60 min
7 word summary: girls help fairy find three presents crown
Discussion Question:
Do you help people?
-I think I help people if someone
Kanna Shiota
12/18 72min
Kirsty Rachel Christmas fairy presents goblins back
Tow girls decorated their Christmas tree. Do you always display Christmas tree on the Christmas Day? Or what do you do the day?
I always display a small Christmas tree. And I always spend the day with my friends.

Tow goblins scrambled for a present. They both didn't hand over that. Have you ever experienced such a situation?
Yes. When I was child, I always scrambled for something with my older sister. :-p
Beth
I read this one to my daughter and particularly liked it since they dealt with Jack Frost directly rather than just goblins. Also I started reading it three days before Christmas, exactly the same time as the book so I only read the part for that day and read the next two sections over the following two days.
Anna
Jack Frost stole Santa's Sleigh! He also stole three special gifts. Its up to Kirsty, Rachel and Holly to get them back by Christmas. But thats three days away!
Chloe
Jul 09, 2014 Chloe added it
I was happy that they found the sleigh for Santa and the cool thing is that Santa let them ride in his sleigh.
Hjc
I was happy that they found the sleigh for Santa and the cool thing is that Santa said they could ride in his sleigh.
Rosa Cline
This is a chapter book but has a picture on each page which was nice in my case since I read it outloud to my special needs teenage son. He enjoyed looking at the pictures while I read the story to him. Although it's a 'fairy' book and the main characters are two girls...this had Jack Frost and his goblins in it. So it wasn't 'pure girley' storybook. Christmas is saved by the two girls and their fairy friend Holly. Jack Frost stole Santa's sled and his reindeer; they have to be caught and return ...more
Mischa
This book just wasn't my thing. By Mischa
Savleen
It was amazing!!!!!
Irene
Mar 18, 2013 Irene rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Girls in Pre-K through 2nd Grade
What can I say? Another Rainbow Magic book that fits the Special Edition profile, as expected.

This time, Rachel and Kirsty must help Holly the Christmas Fairy find Santa's sleigh, which Jack Frost has stolen. There are three special presents in particular that need to be retrieved. The book is divided into three 5-chapter parts, and one present is found in each part. As an added bonus activity, hidden throughout the book are nine letters which, when unscrambled, spell out a Christmas-related wo
Michaela Zavala
This is a very good book for readers who are just getting confident with their reading skills. This book is mainly targeted towards young girls and would be difficult for a young boy to be interested in. It uses a wide range of vocabulary but nothing that is too extreme for early readers. It also has a fun holiday theme which would make this book a great present around the holidays. This book is seemingly very engaging because it has different new exciting presents that the girls get to discover ...more
Trisha Patel
This book is about a fairy who finds out that jack frost has stolen Santa's magic sleigh. The queen and king find Kristy and Rachael and they are off to find the magic sleigh and three presents. i like this book because it has suspense. i recommend this book to anyone who likes fairy tales.
lola Franco
it is only the fact that these books are getting my daughter interested in reading that prevents me from poking my eyes out while reading them. oh my god they are so badly written. oh, well. on to the next fairy series... the jewel weather fairies.
Courtney
So I read this book when I was younger I remember loving fairies and these books were honestly my favourite I've gave then all to my cousin and she loves them to I would recommend as a present for a younger family member
Yokoi Yumi
1. Holly the Christmas

2.I spend 90minutes onthis book.

3. fairy christmas girls need decoration present get

4. If you were a special person likefairy, what magic would you want to use?
I would want to use a magic which I could fly the sky because since my childhood I have wanted to fly through the sky like birds.

5. This book was easy to read. Sometimes for me I was unlikely to imgine the situation but there were some pictures so I enjoyed reading this book.
$hanel
Rachel and Kirsty are back and are on christmas break this time! Now the two girls are hanging out over break and are hoping to get another fairy adventure! While on break Rachel and Kirsty find out that Jack Frost is causing trouble again and this time he has stolen 3 presents from Santa`s sleigh. When Rachel and Kirsty meet Holly the Christmas fairy they decide to help Holly get back all 3 presents. I read this book when I was in fourth grade too.
Priya
(My overall review for the rainbow magic series)

These books were so magical to me as a child. They really got me into reading and I was so addicted. They helped me learn the colours of the rainbow and entertained me for several years. The books aren't very good. I've tried reading them again because I was interested in what I saw in them. The books are very similar and repetitive but to child version of me, they were completely perfect!
Jennah
It was ok, not really all that imaginative but my daughter loved it. There are some kids books that I really enjoy reading to her, this was not one of them. Since she enjoyed this book so much I'm sure we will be reading more of this series.

Kirsty and Rachel are tasked with saving Christmas by capturing Jack Frost, and returning Santa's stolen sleigh and Christmas presents, with the help of Holly the Christmas fairy.
Three stories in one!
Hollt the Christmas Fairy is all in a flutter, putting the sparkle into Christmas. Now Jack Frost has stolen Santa's Sleigh. The Queen of the Fairies need Kirsty and Rachel to help Holly get it back.

This is an amazing Christmas time book for little girls as it get their spirits alive with festive fun and gets them wondering if they can find any Fairies.
Riho Uto
SCHOLASTIC
9/26=10min 9/27=30min 9/29=27min
girls-help-fairy-from-goblins-happy-Christmas
Q.What was the best Christmas present?
A. My best Christmas present was video game. I have two brothers, so I wanted to play video game with them. But I have never won.

This book is cute, but story is so-so. This book is little bit easy for me. I am going to read more difficult book.
Haley
When I was younger, I was a big fan of the Rainbow Magic Fairies series. But now, looking back, I think this book was better than that series because it's a little longer than the books in the series. This is a stand-alone special edition book for Christmas. It's pretty cute and it is probably one of the best by this author.
Abbie
In this book, I liked how Jack Frost stole Santa's sleigh and reindeer. So Holly and the girls had to find them. I liked how there were 3 very special presents and at the end it tells you that the three special presents were for Kirsty, Rachel and Holly (the ones who found them).
Alison Stadt
Jack frost had stole Holly's three special Christmas presents so Rachel and Kristy had to help her.
Will they find all three of the magical Christmas presents in time? Will they have a fun Christmas or will it just turn out to be a disaster?
Deanna
It had three stories and there were letters on holly leaves in each of the three stories that spelled a word. Two girls help Holly the Christmas fairy get Christmas back in business. If you like Christmas you will like this book.
Yolanda
I enjoyed this story and thought it was a fun read. None of the kids really loved this one, it was hard to keep their attention for some unknown reason. That is part of reading, we all have our own special "cup of tea".
  • Fairy Dust
  • Classroom Chaos
  • Princess Charlotte and the Birthday Ball (The Tiara Club, #1)
  • The Magic Key (Fairy Realm, #5)
  • The Magic Spell (My Secret Unicorn, #1)
  • Queen Clarion's Secret (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #16)
  • Vidia and the Fairy Crown (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #2)
  • Reindeer Do Wear Striped Underwear (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #2)
  • Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #5)
  • The Trouble With Tink (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #1)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...

Rainbow Magic (1 - 10 of 205 books)
  • Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1)
  • Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2)
  • Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • Sky The Blue Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • Heather The Violet Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #7)
  • Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1)
  • Abigail The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #9; Weather Fairies, #2)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)