Start by marking “Sailor Moon, tome 18: Le chaos galactique” as Want to Read:
Sailor Moon, tome 18: Le chaos galactique

Sailor Moon, tome 18: Le chaos galactique (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon #18)

4.49  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,501 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews

Le combat entre Sailor Moon et Sailor Galaxia approche inexorablement. Toutes les amies de Bunny ont été vaincues. Elle-même se trouvera face à Galaxia avec pour seule compagne Chibi Chibi qui s'est révélée être, elle aussi, une Sailor.
Pourront-elles récupérer les cristaux Sailor de leurs compagnes et leur rendre la vie?
Dans ce volume, vous découvrirez le dénouement d'une

Published June 22nd 1998 by Glénat (first published April 4th 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Sailor Moon, tome 18, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sailor Moon, tome 18

Ana Lucía Gómez
With a friend we decided to read the manga before the new anime would aired.

I've just finished, and I'm not sobbing, no, not at all. Just something on my eye.

Sailor Moon has become such an iconic manga and its anime too. Naoko Takeuchi did such a wonderful job, she created an amazing story with lovely, charming, interesting characters.

The art as always is pretty, at least I did enjoy it lot.

This final arc is great. Better than the anime, I have to say. And the way it ended give me so much happ
Marce♡
Feb 19, 2014 Marce♡ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014, manga
Pero que bello *0*

Me encantó, es demasiado hermoso. Muy tierno, lo amo jiji. Me divertí mucho leyendo toda la historia y con cada capítulo que terminaba de leer sentía la enorme necesidad de seguir leyendo el otro ><
Al terminarlo igual sentí un poco de nostalgia, ¿saben? Esta fue una de las series que veía de pequeña y después de mucho volví a interesarme por ella y al terminarla es un poco triste, nostálgico pero a la vez es algo bonito por la historia, por los temas que trata: como aquí
Paige Connors
I cried pretty hard at the ending.
Arianna
Feb 09, 2012 Arianna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a well deserve end to the "saga" of Sailor Moon, in particular the story called Sailor Moon Stars.
I appreciated very much the drawings: the characters are depicted very beautifully and their emotions are clear through every picture. Every scene melts together very nicely with each other and my main perception was that the story was permeated with sweetness and cuteness.
However, specifically speaking of Sailor Moon Stars, it is not a "mature" story, although the moral and the message t
Daniela
Mar 14, 2013 Daniela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Es increíble que sin importar la edad lo mucho que uno disfruta de leer a Sailor Moon, y el mensaje que siempre esta en toda la serie, de levantarse y seguir luchando a pesar de todo. Leer el manga fue realmente un viaje a la infancia y un escape a toda la novela llena de protagonistas que hacen de un problema minúsculo el fin del mundo, y que todavía se hacen llamar heroínas cuando no hacen absolutamente nada. Cada uno de sus personajes en Sailor Moon lucha por los que ama y por todo lo que qui ...more
Marco
Jul 24, 2014 Marco rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hermione
update: Because next year, 2013, is Sailor Moon's 20th anniversary, Toei Animation is completely re-making the anime! This time its plot will follow closely to the manga. Expect the release in the summer of 2013.

I especially loved the anime, and though the manga did get a little confusing, it was the BEST READ OF MY LIFE.
I love this manga. And I will continue to love it with all of my heart. It's a classic, hands down.

I couldn't believe there was no more, even though I finished the series back
Brilliant Hermione
Dua bintang karena komik yang "melelahkan" ini tamat dengan happy ending juga. Usagi dan Mamoru akhirnya bersatu tanpa gangguan musuh-musuh. Capek juga baca komik ini, berantem mulu, romantisnya jarang pula. Udah gitu, banyak jenis kelamin yang nggak jelas di sini. Hwadehhh!!!!
Delicious Strawberry
The manga was better than the anime, especially with this story arc. There were quite a few characters that didn't make the cut to the anime, which I find interesting since they apparently had the time to do the 'monster of the day' in the anime.

In the manga, you will see Sailor Heavymetal Papillon (the fifth and final Anima-Mate), Sailor Kakyuu/Fireball (who never transformed into an actual Senshi in the anime), Sailor Cosmos, and the Asteroid Senshi. There are also Sailor Lethe and Mnemosyne,
Julie
Dec 12, 2008 Julie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: shoujo fans
Recommended to Julie by: watched the anime
One of my all-time favorite series. The gateway series to getting me into anime and manga! The artwork impressed me so much, and the story was fun. It is still one of my favorites both because it's well-done, and for nostagia reasons.

This is the version that came out during the middle age of manga: before they stopped flipping the artwork, but right as TokyoPop was starting to emerge, and the volumes got cheaper. Unfortunately you could see it in the quality, as there were a lot of typos and som
Beatriz
May 16, 2014 Beatriz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childhood
A éste le voy a poner 5 estrellas porque el final me ha llegado a la patata. Ha sido genial. Es una historia totalmente nueva en comparación con el anime, y muy intensa. También un poco liosa, porque las cosas pasan tan rápido, que las explicaciones te pillan un poco desprevenida y no te dan tiempo a digerirlas. Y al menos esta vez no me han sangrado los ojos con la traducción, así que la paso por alto y por eso le doy un "cagüenlamar, este cómic es la hostia" (la trama Stars, me refiero).
Robin
Aug 08, 2012 Robin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
A well-deserving and fantastic ending to a beautiful series. I know that this manga is far from the best... the story can be cliche in places, and the art is horrible in spots...

But it has a special place in my heart - it was one of my very first introductions to anime and manga, and there's something empowering about Sailor Moon and the sailor scouts. I don't think it matters how old I get... I'll always find my way back to this manga.
Michael
Feb 28, 2014 Michael rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And so it ends - Sailor Galaxia is defeated and Chaos is integrated back into the Cauldron of the Universe.
Vanessa Vallos
Apr 24, 2014 Vanessa Vallos rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, manga
Sailor moon is my hero. Loved this manga, Loved all the serie
Whispering_kage
Jan 09, 2011 Whispering_kage rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
By far one of my favorite series from my childhood. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Sadly now it is really hard to find but if you manage to track down the volumes more power to you.
^_^,
Prima
Dec 21, 2011 Prima rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I would give this four stars but since this is the ultimate end and there shall be no more, I took off one star. I'm just that sad. And the last part just makes me bawl my eyes out.
Sakina (Y.L.) Angel
Dec 31, 2013 Sakina (Y.L.) Angel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely epic.
Lunari Lizardi
Jul 16, 2015 Lunari Lizardi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, 2015, manga
"Incluso si desaparecemos y nacen nuevas Sailor Scouts... Sailor Moon, tu siempre serás invencible. La más hermosa y brillante estrella"
Marchel
Nov 09, 2011 Marchel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Di Indonesia terbit dengan judul Sailor Moon vol. 18, terbitan Elex Media Komputindo.

-TAMAT-
Devvy
Jun 27, 2013 Devvy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved the way Takeuchi ended it. Fabulous series, will read them all again someday!
Tori
Sailor Moon Stars # 3 by Naoko Takeuchi (2001)
Steph
Nov 22, 2010 Steph rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: lovers of Sailor Moon
Recommended to Steph by: saw the anime
Shelves: manga
A great manga. My gateway into anime and manga!
Rachael Graham
Oct 03, 2013 Rachael Graham rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
favorite manga of all time!
Marge
May 29, 2012 Marge rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Calithilien
Calithilien rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2016
Mallory Kellogg
Mallory Kellogg is currently reading it
Jun 25, 2016
Eva López
Eva López marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Florian Hoffmann
Florian Hoffmann marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Daria
Daria rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2016
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 5 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #11)
  • Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 4: Chidori
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 2: To Plant
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 8 (Marmalade Boy, #8)
Naoko Takeuchi (武内 直子, Takeuchi Naoko) born March 15, 1967, a manga artist (mangaka), lives in Tokyo, Japan. Takeuchi's works have a wide following among anime/manga fans. She has become a well-known mangaka worldwide. Her most popular work, Sailor Moon, rose to become one of the most recognized manga/anime figures to date.

Takeuchi is married to Yoshihiro Togashi, the author of YuYu Hakusho series
More about Naoko Takeuchi...

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Sailor Moon, #1 (Sailor Moon, #1)
  • Sailor Moon, #2 (Sailor Moon, #2)
  • Sailor Moon, #3 (Sailor Moon, #3)
  • Sailor Moon, #4 (Sailor Moon, #4)
  • Sailor Moon, #5 (Sailor Moon, #5)
  • Sailor Moon, #6 (Sailor Moon, #6)
  • Sailor Moon, #7 (Sailor Moon, #7)
  • Sailor Moon, #8 (Sailor Moon, #8)
  • Sailor Moon, #9 (Sailor Moon, #9)
  • Sailor Moon, #10 (Sailor Moon, #10)