Start by marking “Sailor Moon Stars, #3 (Sailor Moon Stars, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sailor Moon Stars, #3 (Sailor Moon Stars, #3)

Sailor Moon Stars, #3 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon #18)

4.49  ·  Rating Details ·  1,567 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
In this final Sailor Moon installment, the supernatural action is at an all-time high. Sailor Galaxia has destroyed all the other members of the Sailor Team. Sailor Moon's advisors have been turned into ordinary housecats, and the outer Senshi scouts have disappeared. Sailor Chibi Chibi and the Sailor Star Lights guide Sailor Moon on her most dangerous journey ever, as the ...more
Published January 1st 2003 by Tokyopop (first published April 4th 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Sailor Moon Stars, #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sailor Moon Stars, #3

Ana Lucía Gómez
Jul 01, 2014 Ana Lucía Gómez rated it it was amazing
With a friend we decided to read the manga before the new anime would aired.

I've just finished, and I'm not sobbing, no, not at all. Just something on my eye.

Sailor Moon has become such an iconic manga and its anime too. Naoko Takeuchi did such a wonderful job, she created an amazing story with lovely, charming, interesting characters.

The art as always is pretty, at least I did enjoy it lot.

This final arc is great. Better than the anime, I have to say. And the way it ended give me so much happ
Paige Connors
May 24, 2011 Paige Connors rated it it was amazing
I cried pretty hard at the ending.
Daniela
Mar 14, 2013 Daniela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Es increíble que sin importar la edad lo mucho que uno disfruta de leer a Sailor Moon, y el mensaje que siempre esta en toda la serie, de levantarse y seguir luchando a pesar de todo. Leer el manga fue realmente un viaje a la infancia y un escape a toda la novela llena de protagonistas que hacen de un problema minúsculo el fin del mundo, y que todavía se hacen llamar heroínas cuando no hacen absolutamente nada. Cada uno de sus personajes en Sailor Moon lucha por los que ama y por todo lo que qui ...more
Hermione
update: Because next year, 2013, is Sailor Moon's 20th anniversary, Toei Animation is completely re-making the anime! This time its plot will follow closely to the manga. Expect the release in the summer of 2013.

I especially loved the anime, and though the manga did get a little confusing, it was the BEST READ OF MY LIFE.
I love this manga. And I will continue to love it with all of my heart. It's a classic, hands down.

I couldn't believe there was no more, even though I finished the series back
Arianna
Feb 09, 2012 Arianna rated it it was amazing
This was a well deserve end to the "saga" of Sailor Moon, in particular the story called Sailor Moon Stars.
I appreciated very much the drawings: the characters are depicted very beautifully and their emotions are clear through every picture. Every scene melts together very nicely with each other and my main perception was that the story was permeated with sweetness and cuteness.
However, specifically speaking of Sailor Moon Stars, it is not a "mature" story, although the moral and the message t
Marce♡
Feb 19, 2014 Marce♡ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, manga
Pero que bello *0*

Me encantó, es demasiado hermoso. Muy tierno, lo amo jiji. Me divertí mucho leyendo toda la historia y con cada capítulo que terminaba de leer sentía la enorme necesidad de seguir leyendo el otro ><
Al terminarlo igual sentí un poco de nostalgia, ¿saben? Esta fue una de las series que veía de pequeña y después de mucho volví a interesarme por ella y al terminarla es un poco triste, nostálgico pero a la vez es algo bonito por la historia, por los temas que trata: como aquí
M Strawberry
Nov 14, 2012 M Strawberry rated it it was amazing
The manga was better than the anime, especially with this story arc. There were quite a few characters that didn't make the cut to the anime, which I find interesting since they apparently had the time to do the 'monster of the day' in the anime.

In the manga, you will see Sailor Heavymetal Papillon (the fifth and final Anima-Mate), Sailor Kakyuu/Fireball (who never transformed into an actual Senshi in the anime), Sailor Cosmos, and the Asteroid Senshi. There are also Sailor Lethe and Mnemosyne,
Julie
Dec 12, 2008 Julie rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: shoujo fans
Recommended to Julie by: watched the anime
One of my all-time favorite series. The gateway series to getting me into anime and manga! The artwork impressed me so much, and the story was fun. It is still one of my favorites both because it's well-done, and for nostagia reasons.

This is the version that came out during the middle age of manga: before they stopped flipping the artwork, but right as TokyoPop was starting to emerge, and the volumes got cheaper. Unfortunately you could see it in the quality, as there were a lot of typos and som
Beatriz
May 16, 2014 Beatriz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childhood
A éste le voy a poner 5 estrellas porque el final me ha llegado a la patata. Ha sido genial. Es una historia totalmente nueva en comparación con el anime, y muy intensa. También un poco liosa, porque las cosas pasan tan rápido, que las explicaciones te pillan un poco desprevenida y no te dan tiempo a digerirlas. Y al menos esta vez no me han sangrado los ojos con la traducción, así que la paso por alto y por eso le doy un "cagüenlamar, este cómic es la hostia" (la trama Stars, me refiero).
Robin
Aug 08, 2012 Robin rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
A well-deserving and fantastic ending to a beautiful series. I know that this manga is far from the best... the story can be cliche in places, and the art is horrible in spots...

But it has a special place in my heart - it was one of my very first introductions to anime and manga, and there's something empowering about Sailor Moon and the sailor scouts. I don't think it matters how old I get... I'll always find my way back to this manga.
Marco
Jul 24, 2014 Marco rated it it was amazing
Brilliant Hermione
Mar 22, 2016 Brilliant Hermione rated it it was ok
Dua bintang karena komik yang "melelahkan" ini tamat dengan happy ending juga. Usagi dan Mamoru akhirnya bersatu tanpa gangguan musuh-musuh. Capek juga baca komik ini, berantem mulu, romantisnya jarang pula. Udah gitu, banyak jenis kelamin yang nggak jelas di sini. Hwadehhh!!!!
Whispering_kage
Jan 09, 2011 Whispering_kage rated it it was amazing
By far one of my favorite series from my childhood. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Sadly now it is really hard to find but if you manage to track down the volumes more power to you.
^_^,
Lunari Lizardi
Jul 16, 2015 Lunari Lizardi rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, 2015, manga
"Incluso si desaparecemos y nacen nuevas Sailor Scouts... Sailor Moon, tu siempre serás invencible. La más hermosa y brillante estrella"
Michael
Feb 28, 2014 Michael rated it it was amazing
And so it ends - Sailor Galaxia is defeated and Chaos is integrated back into the Cauldron of the Universe.
Prima
Dec 21, 2011 Prima rated it liked it
I would give this four stars but since this is the ultimate end and there shall be no more, I took off one star. I'm just that sad. And the last part just makes me bawl my eyes out.
Keilani
Keilani rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2012
Katie Shaw
Katie Shaw rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2015
Deniz Dwow
Deniz Dwow rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2015
Mafalda Angélico
Mafalda Angélico rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2013
Kasia
Kasia rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2011
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2013
PL
PL rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2012
Nu
Nu rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2016
K
K rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2015
Hannah
Hannah rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2016
Cinnamonelf Kasia
Cinnamonelf Kasia rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2017
Shellby
Shellby rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2010
Bethany
Bethany rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2014
  • Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 4 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #4)
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 3: To Sprout
  • Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 2: Yûhi
  • Planet Ladder, Volume 7
Naoko Takeuchi (武内 直子, Takeuchi Naoko) born March 15, 1967, a manga artist (mangaka), lives in Tokyo, Japan. Takeuchi's works have a wide following among anime/manga fans. She has become a well-known mangaka worldwide. Her most popular work, Sailor Moon, rose to become one of the most recognized manga/anime figures to date.

Takeuchi is married to Yoshihiro Togashi, the author of YuYu Hakusho series
More about Naoko Takeuchi...

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Sailor Moon, #1 (Sailor Moon, #1)
  • Sailor Moon, #2 (Sailor Moon, #2)
  • Sailor Moon, #3 (Sailor Moon, #3)
  • Sailor Moon, #4 (Sailor Moon, #4)
  • Sailor Moon, #5 (Sailor Moon, #5)
  • Sailor Moon, #6 (Sailor Moon, #6)
  • Sailor Moon, #7 (Sailor Moon, #7)
  • Sailor Moon, #8 (Sailor Moon, #8)
  • Sailor Moon, #9 (Sailor Moon, #9)
  • Sailor Moon, #10 (Sailor Moon, #10)

“Even someday when we disappear... ...and new Sailor Senshis are born... Sailor Moon, you will always be Invincible. The most beautiful shining star.” 34 likes