Start by marking “Sailor Moon SuperS, Vol. 02” as Want to Read:
Sailor Moon SuperS, Vol. 02

Sailor Moon SuperS, Vol. 02 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon #13)

4.42 of 5 stars 4.42  ·  rating details  ·  1,543 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Bunny and all the Scouts are back in these new adventures of Sailor Moon. The greatest show on Earth takes a horrifying twist when the Dead Moon Circus arrives. Faced with malicious magicians and aggravated acrobats, the Scouts face the challenge of a lifetime. Once that crisis is averted, Sailor Moon and her favorite masked man are trapped on the wasteland planet, Elysion ...more
Published January 1st 2003 by Tokyopop (first published December 6th 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Sailor Moon SuperS, Vol. 02, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sailor Moon SuperS, Vol. 02

Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaSailor Moon, Vol. 01 by Naoko TakeuchiKannazuki No Miko by KaishakuSoul Eater, Vol. 01 by Atsushi Ohkubo
The Anime was better than the Manga
32nd out of 49 books — 53 voters
Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoBeauty Pop, Vol. 1 by Kiyoko AraiDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi Ohba
Awesome Manga
275th out of 340 books — 131 voters

More lists with this book...

Holly Letson
Another volume that centers around Rini (like Sailor Moon, Vol. 6), this one is about her in her normal form, and as Super Sailor Chibi-Moon, but is far too late in the *Sailor Moon* series for any Black Lady appearances.
Also, quite a bit of this volume is made up of wonderful short stories.
---------------
Chibi-Usa is quite enamored with Helios, and keeps having dreams about him. She knows that means something, but isn't sure what, yet.
The Dead Moon circus has come to town, and is taking ove
Michael
I enjoyed vol. 1's spotlights on Mercury and Mars, but the Jupiter spotlight is by the numbers boring. Venus's spotlight is solid and has a great cliffhanger (even if you pretty know how it ends from the previous three spotlights!), but then this book publishes three short stories unrelated to the ongoing saga - the "Exam Battle Chapters." They're whimsical and funny, but why did Tokyopop insert them mid-storyline like this?
Marco
Este "Arc" es de los mas preciosos! El manejo de los Sueños y Pesadillas...
Julie
Dec 12, 2008 Julie rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: shoujo fans
Recommended to Julie by: watched the anime
One of my all-time favorite series. The gateway series to getting me into anime and manga! The artwork impressed me so much, and the story was fun. It is still one of my favorites both because it's well-done, and for nostagia reasons.

This is the version that came out during the middle age of manga: before they stopped flipping the artwork, but right as TokyoPop was starting to emerge, and the volumes got cheaper. Unfortunately you could see it in the quality, as there were a lot of typos and som
Lunari Lizardi
¡Los sueños de Jupiter y Venus! Las historias cortas son muy bellas (sobre todo la del primer amor de Ami):3
Robin
Aug 07, 2012 Robin rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: owned
I know that this manga is far from the best... the story can be cliche in places, and the art is horrible in spots...

But it has a special place in my heart - it was one of my very first introductions to anime and manga, and there's something empowering about Sailor Moon and the sailor scouts. I don't think it matters how old I get... I'll always find my way back to this manga.
Delicious Strawberry
The manga is shorter story-wise than the anime, but this is for one really simple reason - the anime had the 'monster of the day', while the manga had relatively few, so the pacing was more brisk in the manga. One thing I adore about this particular volume is the beautiful cover.
Whispering_kage
By far one of my favorite series from my childhood. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Sadly now it is really hard to find but if you manage to track down the volumes more power to you.
^_^,
Daniela
Por ahora fue uno de lo más flojitos, pero mejoró con los problemas de Mina para trnsformarse en Sailor Venus.
Marchel
Di Indonesia terbit dengan judul Sailor Moon vol. 13, terbitan Elex Media Komputindo.
Tori
Oct 04, 2008 Tori added it
Shelves: manga
Sailor Moon Supers, Vol. 2 by Naoko Takeuchi (1999)
Jenn
Sailor Moon Supers, Vol. 2 by Naoko Takeuchi (1999)
Steph
Nov 22, 2010 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: lovers of Sailor Moon
Recommended to Steph by: saw the anime
A great manga. My gateway into anime and manga!
Becky
Fabulous manga. I love sailor moon
Rachael Graham
favorite manga of all time!
Adrienne Roberts
Favorite manga ever!
Rae
Loved it!
Celeen Lee
Celeen Lee marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
  • Magic Knight Rayearth I, Vol. 2 (Magic Knight Rayearth I, #2)
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 05: To Blossom
  • Ceres, Celestial Legend: Yuhi (Ceres, Celestial Legend #2)
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 4 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, #4)
Naoko Takeuchi (武内 直子, Takeuchi Naoko) born March 15, 1967, a manga artist (mangaka), lives in Tokyo, Japan. Takeuchi's works have a wide following among anime/manga fans. She has become a well-known mangaka worldwide. Her most popular work, Sailor Moon, rose to become one of the most recognized manga/anime figures to date.

Takeuchi is married to Yoshihiro Togashi, the author of YuYu Hakusho series
More about Naoko Takeuchi...

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Sailor Moon, Vol. 01
  • Sailor Moon, Vol. 07
  • Sailor Moon, Vol. 08
  • Sailor Moon, Vol. 09
  • Sailor Moon, Vol. 10
Sailor Moon, Vol. 01 美少女戦士セーラームーン 1 [Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon 1] Sailor Moon, Vol. 02 Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 2 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #2) Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 3 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #3)