Start by marking “Sailor Moon SuperS, #2 (Sailor Moon SuperS, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sailor Moon SuperS, #2 (Sailor Moon SuperS, #2)

Sailor Moon SuperS, #2 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon #13)

4.44  ·  Rating Details ·  1,834 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Bunny and all the Scouts are back in these new adventures of Sailor Moon. The greatest show on Earth takes a horrifying twist when the Dead Moon Circus arrives. Faced with malicious magicians and aggravated acrobats, the Scouts face the challenge of a lifetime. Once that crisis is averted, Sailor Moon and her favorite masked man are trapped on the wasteland planet, Elysion ...more
Published January 1st 2003 by Tokyopop (first published December 6th 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Sailor Moon SuperS, #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sailor Moon SuperS, #2

Ana
Dec 21, 2016 Ana rated it it was amazing
My Dear Endymion! °.°
Holly Letson
Another volume that centers around Rini (like Sailor Moon, Vol. 6), this one is about her in her normal form, and as Super Sailor Chibi-Moon, but is far too late in the *Sailor Moon* series for any Black Lady appearances.
Also, quite a bit of this volume is made up of wonderful short stories.
---------------
Chibi-Usa is quite enamored with Helios, and keeps having dreams about him. She knows that means something, but isn't sure what, yet.
The Dead Moon circus has come to town, and is taking ove
Grey Liliy
Dec 22, 2015 Grey Liliy rated it it was amazing
My journey through reading my old SM books continues!

Volume 2 continues the main story (and leaves off on a cliff-hanger in the middle of Venus' focus story), but half of the volume is dedicated to fun & light one-shots. They're light and cute, and make me smile. It's nice reading the compact little tales, that have good pacing and lovely artwork.

My favorite of which, would have to be "Ami's First Love" - which frankly, is one of my favorite stories in Sailor Moon, period. It's no wonder it
Julie
Dec 12, 2008 Julie rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: shoujo fans
Recommended to Julie by: watched the anime
One of my all-time favorite series. The gateway series to getting me into anime and manga! The artwork impressed me so much, and the story was fun. It is still one of my favorites both because it's well-done, and for nostagia reasons.

This is the version that came out during the middle age of manga: before they stopped flipping the artwork, but right as TokyoPop was starting to emerge, and the volumes got cheaper. Unfortunately you could see it in the quality, as there were a lot of typos and som
Michael
Feb 07, 2014 Michael rated it liked it
I enjoyed vol. 1's spotlights on Mercury and Mars, but the Jupiter spotlight is by the numbers boring. Venus's spotlight is solid and has a great cliffhanger (even if you pretty know how it ends from the previous three spotlights!), but then this book publishes three short stories unrelated to the ongoing saga - the "Exam Battle Chapters." They're whimsical and funny, but why did Tokyopop insert them mid-storyline like this?
Robin
Aug 07, 2012 Robin rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
I know that this manga is far from the best... the story can be cliche in places, and the art is horrible in spots...

But it has a special place in my heart - it was one of my very first introductions to anime and manga, and there's something empowering about Sailor Moon and the sailor scouts. I don't think it matters how old I get... I'll always find my way back to this manga.
M Strawberry Reviews
Nov 14, 2012 M Strawberry Reviews rated it it was amazing
The manga is shorter story-wise than the anime, but this is for one really simple reason - the anime had the 'monster of the day', while the manga had relatively few, so the pacing was more brisk in the manga. One thing I adore about this particular volume is the beautiful cover.
Daniela
Por ahora fue uno de lo más flojitos, pero mejoró con los problemas de Mina para trnsformarse en Sailor Venus.
Whispering_kage
Jan 09, 2011 Whispering_kage rated it it was amazing
By far one of my favorite series from my childhood. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Sadly now it is really hard to find but if you manage to track down the volumes more power to you.
^_^,
Lunari Lizardi
Dec 29, 2014 Lunari Lizardi rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, 2015, manga
¡Los sueños de Jupiter y Venus! Las historias cortas son muy bellas (sobre todo la del primer amor de Ami):3
B
B rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2013
Magali
Magali rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2015
Rima
Rima rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2013
Soaring_wings
Soaring_wings rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2010
Elissa
Elissa rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2008
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Oct 28, 2013
Natalie Thatcher-Strahs
Natalie Thatcher-Strahs rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2015
Tara Christofes
Tara Christofes rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2013
Emma Jane
Emma Jane rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2014
Amber Karengin
Amber Karengin rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2014
Moe
Moe rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2014
Dom Burns
Dom Burns rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2012
Alice
Alice rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2011
Ariadna Galindo
Ariadna Galindo rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2014
Jennifer Louthen
Jennifer Louthen rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2014
Xina
Xina rated it really liked it
Oct 24, 2013
Haley
Haley rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2015
Jally Mae
Jally Mae rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2011
Holly
Holly rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2008
Clara
Clara rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2009
  • Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 2  (Cardcaptor Sakura, #2)
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 5: To Blossom
  • Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 4: Chidori
Naoko Takeuchi (武内 直子, Takeuchi Naoko) born March 15, 1967, a manga artist (mangaka), lives in Tokyo, Japan. Takeuchi's works have a wide following among anime/manga fans. She has become a well-known mangaka worldwide. Her most popular work, Sailor Moon, rose to become one of the most recognized manga/anime figures to date.

Takeuchi is married to Yoshihiro Togashi, the author of YuYu Hakusho series
More about Naoko Takeuchi...

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Sailor Moon, #1 (Sailor Moon, #1)
  • Sailor Moon, #2 (Sailor Moon, #2)
  • Sailor Moon, #3 (Sailor Moon, #3)
  • Sailor Moon, #4 (Sailor Moon, #4)
  • Sailor Moon, #5 (Sailor Moon, #5)
  • Sailor Moon, #6 (Sailor Moon, #6)
  • Sailor Moon, #7 (Sailor Moon, #7)
  • Sailor Moon, #8 (Sailor Moon, #8)
  • Sailor Moon, #9 (Sailor Moon, #9)
  • Sailor Moon, #10 (Sailor Moon, #10)