Start by marking “Actitud 101” as Want to Read:
Actitud 101

Actitud 101

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  655 ratings  ·  39 reviews
Los grandes lideres comprenden que la actitud correcta brinda el ambiente adecuado que posibilita que los demas tengan las respuestas apropiadas.
Published November 28th 2003 by Grupo Nelson (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Actitud 101, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Actitud 101

A MUST READ for anyone in leadership or desiring/aspiring to become a leader. Even if you are a team would benefit from reading this easy, practical, short read book. I love this quote as it drew me to purchase this book: "ATTITUDE CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOU AND THE PEOPLE YOU LEAD." John C. Maxwell
Justin Tapp
The bestselling author now has a 101 series dealing with small aspects. This book reads like a cut-and-paste from other books and is filled with feel-good soundbytes. This book could be called "The Power of Positive Thinking" and at times Maxwell sounds just like Joel Osteen. The difference between the two is that evangelicals roundly praise and promote Maxwell's books while criticizing Osteen's sermons for saying the identical thing. "Eliminate the following from your vocabulary: 'I can't,'; 'd ...more
Jill Kemerer
Excellent book! I needed some motivation, and this book delivered. I love that it's slim, easy to read, but packed with great advice on how our attitudes affect our performance. If you're in a slump, feeling insecure, having doubts, or just need a general pick-me-up, read this book!
Mat Rueter
We all want to be winners.
Pavan Kumar Vavilapalli
This book contains few surprises and little detail with few examples of real life.. However, the hard, soul searching questions are all there. This book is designed to give you a quick, easily read course in the essentials of attitude - yours and your team's.

This book is short, The Author divided it into three parts: The Impact of Attitude, The Formation of Attitude, and The Future with the Right Attitude. The first part defines the impact of attitude on the individual and on the leader. The sec
Chris Munson
John Maxwell's 101 series of books can be summed up thusly: Take the considerable knowledge that Maxwell has accumulated over his decades long search for solid leadership principles, put it down in a "Reader's Digest" format, and divide it up into several categories. The category for "Attitude 101" is not surprisingly, attitude. The book has concise high-level easy to read summaries of how the proper attitude can make you a better leader and make you more successful. The most valuable section of ...more
Farnoosh Brock
Loved this little book, and if only execution on these ideas and attitudes was as easy as reading them, life would be sweet at all times!

One of the interesting ideas proposed by Maxwell is that of planned neglect. He tells us the story of the violinist who would return to her room after class, and start to clean up, organize, take care of all possible mundane efforts, and as a result procrastinate her violin practice. She realizes she was clearly not progressing until she reversed her tactics –
Andrew T. Carr
John C. Maxwell has written consistent books over the years. Attitudes 101 is no exception. Needed a quit refreshers to start my year and this book did not disappoint me. After reading this book I feel more equipped with the internal tools to take my business practice and life goals to the next level of accomplishment.
American examples of baseball, rugby, American president and everything American. Messages written were oft-repeated ones. Reference to Bible and Hebrew were boring. Buddha's quote was credited to some American James.
Plus point being : you can read this book very fast, good font, good arrangement.
This is one of those small, almost too small to be a real book, books that you can buy at places like Kinko's or other places "entrepreneurs" would be readily found. While the advice is not terrible it does seem slightly simplistic and overdone. An okay book but not necessarily worth the money.
Jordan Wilson
I had to buy this for a class I never ended up taking. I figured I'd still read it, since it's so short.
Ardani Subagio
Buku yang menyadarkanku tentang pentingnya sikap. Wajib dibaca, siapapun orangnya.
Chris Robertson
If you like pointed, fast, little reads to help you along life than Maxwell's 101 books are for you! Easy to read and implement into your own life's strategy!
Aruna Kumar Gadepalli
I am not sure what to say about this book. The stars that I gave for the rating should be suffice, let me explain for those who feel the reason for giving the number of stars. First the book is very quick and easy to read. Not many complicated sentences. Most of the discussion one might have already come across but one needs to check whether to put them into practice or not. Enjoyed reading the book.
Brandon Perry
A lot of great books out there on attitude, this is for sure one of them. I meet with a lot of people and I find one of the key indicators of someone's success is there attitude or how they think through a situation. This book, like the other small books in this series, offer some great key insights on what to look for in your attitude and in the attitudes of those around you.
The best thing I learned from this is that I am in total control of my attitude and that I can create tremendous results by staying in control of my attitude; that is where it all starts.

I believe Maxwell says that when you begin something your attitude towards that thing will determine whether or not you will succeed based just upon your attitude!
This book was helpful as far as attitude insight goes. It is common sense writing. There are several suggestions on how to adjust your own attitude, and to see some insight into the attitudes of those around you in the workplace as well as in your personal life. I found it to be helpful.
Where I am in life is a direct reflection of my attitude and the choices I've made. Now that i am aware, I will change it...NOW!!
A must read for anyone wanting to change their course in life; if you need a boost, read this one!
I am currently reading this book. From the first page I've been positively impacted. John C. Maxwell is an amazing author. Thanks to World Wide Dream Builders I feel like I know his heart & share his passions. :)
Mohamad Dahrouj
أساسيات التوجه الذهني
إننا مسؤولون بشكل شخصي عن نظرتنا الى الحياة. ان توجهاتنا الذهنية وتصرفاتنا تجاه الحياة تحدد ما يحدث لنا.
أي شيء يكون جيدا عندما تكون بدايته جيدة.
اذا لم تفشل فربما لا تحقق تقدما حقيقيا.
Andrew Milne
Some times you just need a small reminder that anything is possible but it comes at a cost. Attitude is everything. Great book to remind us what is important.

Angus Mcfarlane
Probably not my favourite of Maxwell's, but a good refresher of concepts discussed elsewhere and helpful in steeling my attitude for the ongoing tests life throws at me.
Lane Dockstader
How a positive attitude makes a big difference in business. Leaders can make an impact on the attitudes and results of their employees.
I'd heard good things about the author, and he did have some good points but overall it wasn't anything spectacular, just good logic.
Sofie Brånedal
Ingen kan göra succé om den samtidigt tror sig vara ett misslyckande. Det här är verkligen vad varje ledare bör veta!
Daniel Oon
Essential for everyone to read this. it's more than leadership, its about the attitude that we carry around in life.
Very forward thinking and empowering. Will be reading this again often to keep all these principles in mind.
Joe O'c
Very Good; short book on how your attitude can make or break you and the people you lead.
This book should be read and the advise given lived... ABSOLUTELY wonderful, and easy to read.
Chad Mitchem
Sure, I've already read this....but I don't think I could read this little gem too many times....:)
  • Four Pillars of a Man's Heart: Bringing Strength into Balance
  • For Better or for Best: A Valuable Guide to Knowing, Understanding, and Loving Your Husband
  • The Laws of Lifetime Growth: Always Make Your Future Bigger Than Your Past
  • Win: The Key Principles to Take Your Business from Ordinary to Extraordinary
  • Your Personality Tree
  • 7 Habits for Managers, The: Managing Yourself, Leading Others, Unleashing Potential
  • A Better Way to Live
  • The Mentor Leader: Secrets to Building People and Teams That Win Consistently
  • Bringing Out the Best in People: How to Enjoy Helping Others Excel
  • Integrity: The Courage to Meet the Demands of Reality
  • God Wants You to Be Rich: How and Why Everyone Can Enjoy Material and Spiritual Wealth in Our Abundant World
  • The Leadership Secrets of Colin Powell
  • An Enemy Called Average
  • Overcoming the Dark Side of Leadership: The Paradox of Personal Dysfunction
  • Am I Making Myself Clear?: Secrets of the World's Greatest Communicators
  • A Game Plan for Life: The Power of Mentoring
  • Finding the Hero in Your Husband: Surrendering the Way God Intended
  • Pushing Up People: The Secret Behind One Of The Most Exciting Success Stories In American Business
John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, and author who has sold over 16 million books. His organizations have trained more than 2 million leaders worldwide. Dr. Maxwell is the founder of EQUIP and INJOY Stewardship Services. Every year he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, and audiences as diverse as the United States Military Ac ...more
More about John C. Maxwell...

“Your attitude is like the minds paintbrush. It can paint everything in bright, vibrant colors-creating a masterspiece.” 18 likes