Start by marking “Little Miss Naughty” as Want to Read:
Little Miss Naughty

Little Miss Naughty (Little Miss Books #2)

3.99  ·  Rating Details  ·  815 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Mr. Men and Little Miss?Get ready for the second invasion of Little Miss and Little Mr. Men! That's right - those zany, pint-sized characters are back. Easy enough for young readers and witty enough for adults!Little Miss Naughty terrorizes the neighborhood until she meets her match -- Mr. Impossible!

Back to the Mr. Men & Little Miss microsite.
Published March 23rd 1998 by Price Stern Sloan (first published 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Little Miss Naughty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Miss Naughty

Mr. Tickle by Roger HargreavesMr. Happy by Roger HargreavesMr. Bump by Roger HargreavesMr. Greedy by Roger HargreavesMr. Daydream by Roger Hargreaves
Mr. Men and Little Miss
11th out of 106 books — 21 voters
Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Karma WilsonThe Cat in the Hat by Dr. SeussFive Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed by Eileen ChristelowThe Legend Of Everwinter by Tara BehanThe Quiltmaker's Journey by Jeff Brumbeau
Story time
40th out of 49 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

D'Anne
Jul 27, 2014 D'Anne rated it liked it
Shelves: children
This book really should be titled Little Miss Psychopath. "Naughty" is the right word for someone who, say, sticks their finger in the frosting at a birthday party when nobody's looking or who puts a whoopie cushion on grandma's chair. "Naughty" is not the right word for someone who has no regard for other people or their property. Little Miss Naughty is seriously disturbed. Tearing off an injured person's bandages, breaking a sight-impaired person's glasses? Who does that? And then she tries to ...more
Siobhan
Sep 28, 2015 Siobhan rated it liked it
Ah, Mr Men and Little Miss, how wonderful you are!

These books made up so much of my childhood. No matter what I would go ahead and pick one up. I worked my way through them all a couple of times. Each one has a wonderful story for the child to engage with, each character being fun to read.

Everyone has a bias for their favourite character, yet every book is delightful.
Sarah Adamson
Mar 23, 2015 Sarah Adamson rated it it was amazing
Love the Mr men and Little Miss books.
Little Miss Naughty enjoys teasing others and pulling pranks (nothing too outrageous to inspire wanna/be children) but gets her punishment in the end!!
April Thompson
Oct 06, 2013 April Thompson rated it it was ok
Shelves: own
I absolutely adore the Little Miss and Mister books; however, Little Miss Naughty was by far, always my least favorite character. I'm glad she was "cured" at the closing of the book. Maybe she continues to be Little Miss Good now.
Annabel
Dec 28, 2014 Annabel rated it really liked it
The 'Mr Men' and 'Little Miss' books are so simple yet so effective. I love the way that all the characters are linked and how characters pop up in other stories!

The books are great for encouraging young children to read because they are interesting, have a variety of simple language and are short enough that young children don't get bored! Children love collecting all the characters too.
Hope L. Justice
This reads more like a fable to me. I don't know that the "Little Miss" books are great books for small children to read. The lessons seem outdated. As an adult, I read this and I laughed so hard. She truly was naughty. And that is an understatement. As works of literature, I find them quite interesting, though certainly not a bedtime story.
thalakii
Oct 20, 2015 thalakii rated it it was amazing
My daughter's favorite character
Alannah Clarke
I absolutely loved these Mr Men and Little Miss books. I remember getting them from my granny every week. There was so much from these simple characters, I remember filling my little bookshelf with all these books making sure I had got them all in right order. I wish I still had these books but somehow most of them got lost with many house moves or my mum gave the rest away. If I ever have kids, I will make sure they get the chance to experience these wonderful, colourful books.
Redfox5
Jun 11, 2012 Redfox5 rated it really liked it
Hmmm Little Miss Naughty is much more naughty than I remember her! Breaking someones glasses, wanting to break a window. Slap an ASBO on that Little Miss! Read this to my niece, she stayed awake for the whole story. I shall keep it to keep reading it to her.
Even with my limited recollection of high school French I am able to comprehend the majority of the text. Small books such as this are perfect for beginning language learners or those who simply need to brush up.
τλιϓλ
Jun 17, 2013 τλιϓλ rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful story, being naughty is nice, may be fun to do some tricks but not to cross our lines the way Little Miss Naughty did otherwise surely we will be punished. I liked it.
Robyn
Oct 13, 2013 Robyn rated it it was amazing
The invisible nose-tweaker? Reminds me of the "Spongebob" episode when he & Patrick used the tickle belt to cure ManRay of his evilness. Lol!
JG (The Introverted Reader)
Can Little Miss Naughty learn that naughty isn't nice?

I loved these books when I was little and they're still pretty cute upon re-reading.
Beth
Apr 27, 2010 Beth rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-s
The Mr. Men call a meeting to see how to handle Miss Naughty. Mr. Impossible tweaks her nose all week and she stops her naughtiness.
Gary Masskin
Oct 14, 2013 Gary Masskin rated it did not like it
Not one of my faves. Reading it through again, it's less Little Miss Naughty and more Little Miss Spawn-of-pure-evil.
Kelly Nelson
Feb 12, 2013 Kelly Nelson rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
I love these books I read them when I was a kid and I read them to mine.
they help me teach my children how to read
Inspired Kathy
Mar 08, 2009 Inspired Kathy rated it it was ok
This isn't one of my favorite Little Miss books. Miss naughty really needs a spanking and time out!
Tara Calaby
Sep 07, 2015 Tara Calaby rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-book
I don't remember a lot about this one, beyond the fact that I definitely read it as a kid.
Lumi / Otso
Jun 25, 2013 Lumi / Otso rated it liked it
lumi loves this book, like all the mr. men series. but it's not fun to read.
Danie Cutter
Feb 15, 2012 Danie Cutter rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens
A good solid Little Miss book, not my fave but a reasonable read.
Iris
Dec 18, 2011 Iris marked it as to-read
Little Miss Naughty - Laura
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Kl
Kl rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2016
Sneh Patel
Sneh Patel marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Mico
Mico rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2016
Jessica Turner
Jessica Turner rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2016
Kay
Kay rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2016
Aaliyah Gaines
Aaliyah Gaines rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2016
  • Harold's Fairy Tale
  • Spot Goes to the Farm
  • First Book of Sushi
  • Curious George and the Puppies
Charles Roger Hargreaves (9 May 1935 – 11 September 1988) was an English author and illustrator of children's books, notably the Mr. Men and Little Miss series, intended for very young readers. He is Britain's third best-selling author, having sold more than 100 million books.

Hargreaves was born in a private hospital at 201 Bath Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, England, to Alfred Reginald and Et
More about Roger Hargreaves...

Little Miss Books (1 - 10 of 33 books)
  • Little Miss Bossy