Start by marking “Little Miss Naughty” as Want to Read:
Little Miss Naughty

Little Miss Naughty (Little Miss Books #2)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  576 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Mr. Men and Little Miss? Get ready for the second invasion of Little Miss and Little Mr. Men! That's right - those zany, pint-sized characters are back. Easy enough for young readers and witty enough for adults! Little Miss Naughty terrorizes the neighborhood until she meets her match -- Mr. Impossible!

Back to the Mr. Men & Little Miss microsite.
Published March 23rd 1998 by Price Stern Sloan (first published 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Little Miss Naughty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Miss Naughty

Mr. Tickle by Roger HargreavesMr. Bump by Roger HargreavesMr. Happy by Roger HargreavesMr. Small by Roger HargreavesMr. Greedy by Roger Hargreaves
Mr. Men and Little Miss
10th out of 103 books — 17 voters
The Legend Of Everwinter by Tara BehanFive Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed by Eileen ChristelowThe Quiltmaker's Journey by Jeff BrumbeauMe And My Friends Around The World by Sowechhya LimbuThe Quiltmaker's Gift by Jeff Brumbeau
Story time
39th out of 49 books — 2 voters

More lists with this book...

April Thompson
I absolutely adore the Little Miss and Mister books; however, Little Miss Naughty was by far, always my least favorite character. I'm glad she was "cured" at the closing of the book. Maybe she continues to be Little Miss Good now.
D'Anne
This book really should be titled Little Miss Psychopath. "Naughty" is the right word for someone who, say, sticks their finger in the frosting at a birthday party when nobody's looking or who puts a whoopie cushion on grandma's chair. "Naughty" is not the right word for someone who has no regard for other people or their property. Little Miss Naughty is seriously disturbed. Tearing off an injured person's bandages, breaking a sight-impaired person's glasses? Who does that? And then she tries to ...more
Alannah Clarke
I absolutely loved these Mr Men and Little Miss books. I remember getting them from my granny every week. There was so much from these simple characters, I remember filling my little bookshelf with all these books making sure I had got them all in right order. I wish I still had these books but somehow most of them got lost with many house moves or my mum gave the rest away. If I ever have kids, I will make sure they get the chance to experience these wonderful, colourful books.
Redfox5
Hmmm Little Miss Naughty is much more naughty than I remember her! Breaking someones glasses, wanting to break a window. Slap an ASBO on that Little Miss! Read this to my niece, she stayed awake for the whole story. I shall keep it to keep reading it to her.
Even with my limited recollection of high school French I am able to comprehend the majority of the text. Small books such as this are perfect for beginning language learners or those who simply need to brush up.
Talya
What a wonderful story, being naughty is nice, may be fun to do some tricks but not to cross our lines the way Little Miss Naughty did otherwise surely we will be punished. I liked it.
Robyn
The invisible nose-tweaker? Reminds me of the "Spongebob" episode when he & Patrick used the tickle belt to cure ManRay of his evilness. Lol!
JG (The Introverted Reader)
Can Little Miss Naughty learn that naughty isn't nice?

I loved these books when I was little and they're still pretty cute upon re-reading.
Beth
The Mr. Men call a meeting to see how to handle Miss Naughty. Mr. Impossible tweaks her nose all week and she stops her naughtiness.
Gary Masskin
Not one of my faves. Reading it through again, it's less Little Miss Naughty and more Little Miss Spawn-of-pure-evil.
Kelly Nelson
I love these books I read them when I was a kid and I read them to mine.
they help me teach my children how to read
Inspired Kathy
This isn't one of my favorite Little Miss books. Miss naughty really needs a spanking and time out!
Lumi / Otso
lumi loves this book, like all the mr. men series. but it's not fun to read.
Danie Cutter
A good solid Little Miss book, not my fave but a reasonable read.
Blaise
Dec 18, 2011 Blaise marked it as to-read
Little Miss Naughty - Laura
Robin
Robin added it
Dec 22, 2014
Helene
Helene marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Chris Conmy
Chris Conmy marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
  • Trapper (Serendipity)
  • Harold's Fairy Tale
  • That's Not My Dragon... (Usborne Touchy-Feely Books)
  • Hairy Maclary's Caterwaul Caper
  • Mister Dog:  The Dog Who Belonged to Himself (Little Golden Book)
  • The Tale of Timmy Tiptoes
  • The Mystery of the Monster Movie (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #8)
  • The Best Mistake Ever! and Other Stories
Charles Roger Hargreaves (9 May 1935 – 11 September 1988) was an English author and illustrator of children's books, notably the Mr. Men and Little Miss series, intended for very young readers. He is Britain's third best-selling author, having sold more than 100 million books.

Hargreaves was born in a private hospital at 201 Bath Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, England, to Alfred Reginald and Et
More about Roger Hargreaves...
Mr. Tickle (Mr. Men, #1) Little Miss Bossy Mr. Messy (Mr. Men, #8) Mr. Happy (Mr. Men, #3) Mr. Bump (Mr. Men, #6)