Start by marking “Our Savior [A Fourteen-Part Course on the Life of Christ]” as Want to Read:
Our Savior [A Fourteen-Part Course on the Life of Christ]

Our Savior [A Fourteen-Part Course on the Life of Christ]

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  6 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Last year, Deseret Book pulished Beholding Salvation: The Life of Christ in Word and Image, which provided insights ont he paintings, sketches and sculptures being displayed at the BYU Museum of Art. To enhance this widely acclained exhibit, the Museum arranged a series of 14 lectures, given by top-notch BYU scholars, to discuss the lifea dn ministry of Jesus Christ. These ...more
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published August 15th 2007 by Deseret Book

Be the first to ask a question about Our Savior [A Fourteen-Part Course on the Life of Christ]

Gratefulscottie
Feb 16, 2011 Gratefulscottie rated it it was amazing
This was a great listen. Very indepth and full of knowledge. I enjoy the 14 parts of tthis "lecture" The differnet presenters were knowledgable in their topic.
This will be a relisten for sure.
Michael A. Hickman
Michael A. Hickman rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2013
Naomi Bass
Naomi Bass rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2013
Lyle
Lyle rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2010
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2013
David
David added it
Mar 11, 2012
Doug Bailey
Doug Bailey marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Various is the correct author for any book with multiple unknown authors, and is acceptable for books with multiple known authors, especially if not all are known or the list is very long (over 50).

If an editor is known, however, Various is not necessary. List the name of the editor as the primary author (with role "editor"). Contributing authors' names follow it.

Note: WorldCat is an excellent res
More about Various...