Start by marking “101 Questions & Answers on Catholic Marriage Preparation” as Want to Read:
101 Questions & Answers on Catholic Marriage Preparation
Preview

101 Questions & Answers on Catholic Marriage Preparation

2.0 of 5 stars 2.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
101 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON CATHOLIC MARRIAGE PREPARATION provides both an overview of the Catholic Church's position and practice with regard to weddings in the Church as well as clear responses to questions (theological and mostly non-theological) that catholic couples commonly ask when they are preparing for marriage. Written by a Catholic laywoman and a Catholic pries ...more
Published January 1st 2005 by Paulist Press

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Questions & Answers on Catholic Marriage Preparation

Lindsay Wilcox
I work for a university parish. My pastor gave me 101 Questions and Answers on Catholic Marriage Preparation to read as I prepare to add marriage preparation to my duties at work. I'd already taken the day-long marriage packet workshop offered by the diocese, so I knew the finer points of completing the paperwork. I don't have any experience counseling couples and am not married or a vowed religious myself, though, so I needed some supplementary training.

I found the book interesting on several p
Denise
Denise added it
May 22, 2013
Katie Arena
Katie Arena marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2012
101 Questions and Answers on Catholic Married Life (Responses to 101 Questions) 101 Questions And Answers On Catholic Marriage Preparation (101 Questions & Answers) 101 Questions & Answers On Catholic Married Life (Responses To 101 Questions)