Start by marking “Extreme Pumpkins: Diabolical Do-It-Yourself Designs to Amuse Your Friends and Scare Your Neighbors” as Want to Read:

4.02  ·  Rating Details  ·  85 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Pumpkins are supposed to be scary!

Based on his popular and addictive website ExtremePumpkins.com, Tom Nardone has created a full-color guide to pumpkin carving that's truly frightening. Featuring the website's signature Puking Pumpkin, and spanning everything from Drowning Pumpkin, Crime Scene Pumpkin, and Cannibal Pumpkin to Electrocuted Pumpkin and other never-before-s
Published September 4th 2007 by HP Books

To ask other readers questions about Extreme Pumpkins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Extreme Pumpkins

karen
Oct 31, 2014 karen rated it really liked it
Shelves: crafties
its halloween time! this is my favorite time of year: brisk winds, dead leaves making that scuttling sound, orange hot chocolate and skull candle holders at michael's, marvelous times. i am reviewing these three books as though they were one, because they are basically the same, just with different monster faces. first things first: i have no knife skills. i'm rarely permitted to use the sharp knives, and i am watched when i use scissors. i'm a bleeder. last week i cut my finger trying to remove ...more
V
Jan 16, 2016 V rated it really liked it
Good ideas, very creative. The "Carrie" pumpkin was my favorite. The author's style is very funny also...he includes humorous tidbits like his favorite horror movies, recommended books and recipes.
Stacy
Sep 17, 2011 Stacy rated it really liked it
This book had so many excellent carving ideas that I can't decide what to do this year! The Property-Defender Pumpkin is incredible and it's top of my list but I don't want to stop there. If I can come up with a way to make fake fixings, I'm putting the hamburger pumpkin on the table as a centerpiece, too. Great book (and much better than it's sequel!)
Jennifer Daniel
Oct 30, 2010 Jennifer Daniel rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Not only where there lots of fun, original and actually do-able pumpkin carving ideas, there were bits of trivia and fun facts. I made the puking pumpkin and the Carrie pumpkin. I must find book 2 for next year!
Are
Sep 08, 2011 Are rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
I love Halloween and this provodes great step by step instructions on how to carve the pumpkins. There are tons of funy side notes and my favorite the #1 safety rule "Don't be a dumbass."
Oct 14, 2013 Laura rated it liked it
Very inspiring, creative carving. Not as kid-friendly as I had hoped, it's got a lot of pumpkin-carving tips and very creative suggestions.
Tamara
Oct 31, 2007 Tamara rated it liked it
You know I love pumpkins. This book was good for a few creative ideas that weren't too labor intensive but would set a spooky mood.
gabby gabby
Nov 21, 2007 gabby gabby rated it it was amazing
dude.....he's my buddy, yes, but tom is the awesomest duder with the craziest, funnest ideas. his book fuckin rules.
Lee
Oct 08, 2012 Lee rated it it was amazing
i've never seen pumpkins like these! very creative!!
loved he cannabal pumpkin on the cover
Earline
Aug 03, 2008 Earline rated it liked it
Recommends it for: badasses
Shelves: horror, non-fiction
Join Tom in putting the EXTREME back into Halloween one pumpkin at a time. totally badass
Amber
Nov 03, 2008 Amber rated it really liked it
This book was so cool. It gave me a lot of great ideas for Halloween.
Caleb Garner
Sep 17, 2012 Caleb Garner rated it really liked it
Very good so far! Perfect recipe for fake blood!
Cristian
Cristian rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2015
Jenny's Book Life
Jenny's Book Life marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
jon m campbell
jon m campbell rated it did not like it
Jul 23, 2015
Michelle Noffze
Michelle Noffze rated it liked it
May 30, 2015
JD Olson
JD Olson rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2015
Catie Solganik
Catie Solganik rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2015
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2015
Katie
Katie added it
Feb 20, 2015
Tim Edgerly
Tim Edgerly rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2015
Knitting
Knitting rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2015
Elaine T. Pearson
Elaine T. Pearson marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Tami
Tami rated it it was ok
Jan 11, 2015
Kirry
Kirry rated it it was ok
Jan 01, 2015
michael hussey
michael hussey rated it did not like it
Dec 26, 2014
Jen
Jen rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2015
Chris
Chris rated it it was ok
Dec 15, 2014