Start by marking “I Don't Know Much About Wine...But I Know What I Like” as Want to Read:
I Don't Know Much About Wine...But I Know What I Like

I Don't Know Much About Wine...But I Know What I Like

3.31 of 5 stars 3.31  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Simon Woods tackles an often stuffy subject with light-hearted, tongue-in-cheek insight while providing useful information on buying, drinking, and enjoying wine. The book describes how to spot a grape variety as against a wine style, the difference between a good wine deal and a bad wine deal, and where to shop for that special occasion. From wine on the web to impressing ...more
Published January 1st 2004 by Mitchell Beazley

Be the first to ask a question about I Don't Know Much About Wine...But I Know What I Like

Kari
So, I am going on a wine country trip to California in a few months, and so i have decided to brush up on my wine knowledge. I'm not seeking in-depth knowledge, just to enhance the enjoyment I get out of it. You might see several wine book reviews pop up in the next two months!

What I liked about this book: I do know more than I think I know! The important thing to do is relax, sip, and sample a diversity of wines. How else do you figure out what you like best?

This is the type of research I can r
Maurits Cornelis
The tittle doesn't clarify to much the content because "much" for Woods implies A LOT so the suggestions and jokes can be useless because of the wrong assumptions.
Nevertheless you can find good tips and nice comments to make during a party.
Christopher Obert
A great book, I really enjoyed it. It was informative and entertaining. Everything a good nonfiction book should be. If you are curious about wine, this is a excellent first book to read. Two thumbs up.
Joe
Joe added it
Jan 25, 2009
Anisa
Anisa marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2008
Ik weet niet veel van wijn... maar welk wat ik lekker vind Vine to Bottle: How Wine is Made Vin - Handbok för vanligt folk Death's Dominion: Ethics at the End of Life The World's Shortest Wine Book: 21 Ways to Get More Out of a Bottle of Wine