Start by marking “Daughter Of Prophecy: A Novel” as Want to Read:
Daughter Of Prophecy: A Novel

Daughter Of Prophecy: A Novel

“Kill red-hair girl!

Scaled creatures of legend circle above the flaming castle, shrieking their hunger for Rhiannon, the red-haired daughter of prophecy. Dark beings tried to kill her at birth, the moment the prophecy was uttered, and now nearly sixteen years later they try again.

The winged horrors are massing once more. Their evil masters, the Great Ones, are poised to
Published September 30th 2005 by Realms

To ask other readers questions about Daughter Of Prophecy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daughter Of Prophecy

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. LewisThe Orb of Truth by Brae WyckoffThe Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. TolkienThe Hobbit by J.R.R. TolkienThe Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
Christian Fantasy
170th out of 397 books — 553 voters
To Win Her Heart by Karen WitemeyerA Promise to Love by Serena B. MillerFaithful Traitor by Jill StenglFairer Than Morning by Rosslyn ElliottLonestar Angel by Colleen Coble
Carol Award Winners
15th out of 147 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Anna Buller
Feb 11, 2014 Anna Buller rated it it was amazing
I love books like this so much. Prophecies, demons, dragons, swords, maidens and warriors…perfect. Everything about this book was so good, but I was most impressed by the writing. It was so beautiful and intoxicating. I wanted to live in Miles Owens’ words. If I were a highlighter with my books, you would only see pink (because that’s the color highlighter I would use) as you flipped through my copy of Daughter of Prophecy.

And the characters! Almost every chapter was told through a different ch
Kelly
Nov 30, 2010 Kelly rated it it was amazing
This book is definitely one of my favorites. Out of all the fantasy books on my bookshelves at home, this is the only one that I decided was worthwhile to bring to college.
Scarlett
Jan 20, 2016 Scarlett rated it liked it
Over all a good medievil story. The fantasy world Miles created & the clan structures described reminded me of places familiar in my mind of the Scottish Highlands. Makes a great backdrop for this coming of age tale wrapped in prophecy, faith, terror and battle in both physical and spiritual realms.
Rebecca
Apr 29, 2014 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. Fantastic storyline, great ending and I'm a little upset that there hasn't been a sequel yet.
Sarah Wright
Mar 13, 2012 Sarah Wright rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book is well written-- the characters are well developed, with both strengths and weaknesses, lots of action, intrigue and suspense! I found myself rooting for the main characters, and other times saying, "NO! Don't do it!" Daughter of Prophecy by Miles Owens is a sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat and can't-put-down book!
Alaura
Nov 16, 2013 Alaura rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book! I can't wait until the next one is published, but I can't seem to find anything telling me when it will come out!
SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!!
its a good book^^ i cant wait for the next one i love rihanna shes my favorite am not a big fan of the cover tho...
Anna
Aug 17, 2008 Anna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: miles-owen
LOVED IT!!! :D
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn is currently reading it
Sep 16, 2016
Jeremy Reynolds
Jeremy Reynolds rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2016
Moranda Cox
Moranda Cox marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2016
Tracy Ardeno
Tracy Ardeno marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
Hailey
Hailey marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
Patricia
Patricia is currently reading it
Aug 12, 2016
Elly
Elly marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2016
Hannah Daffinson
Hannah Daffinson rated it it was ok
Jul 01, 2016
Lookingforstars
Lookingforstars marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Heather Bradley
Heather Bradley marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
Melanie Hickey
Melanie Hickey marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2016
Emily Mullen
Emily Mullen marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Bookiemonster
Bookiemonster marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Heather Langston
Heather Langston marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Jane Doe
Jane Doe rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2016
Carla
Carla marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Joshua Patrick Smith
Joshua Patrick Smith rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2015
Aaron
Aaron is currently reading it
Sep 16, 2015
Alysha Mahaffey
Alysha Mahaffey marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Adrianne
Adrianne rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2015