Start by marking “Priceless: The Vanishing Beauty of a Fragile Planet” as Want to Read:
Priceless: The Vanishing Beauty of a Fragile Planet

Priceless: The Vanishing Beauty of a Fragile Planet

4.71 of 5 stars 4.71  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Mitsuaki Iwago's gorgeous photographs of adorable endangered animals accompanied by Bradley Trevor Greive's impassioned plea for environmental consciousness and sprinkled with facts and figures on humans' steady corruption of the earth in Priceless.

There may be no more effective argument against environmental devastation than gorgeous photographs of adorable endangered ani
Published November 2nd 2002 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Priceless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Priceless

Kathleen Huben
Absolutely gorgeous wildlife photography accompanied by a nice, informative, at times humorous narrative. I especially liked seeing so much Asian and Australian wildlife - to be expected in a book by an Australian writer and Japanese photographer. I also very much appreciated that each animal shown had a small "bio" at the back giving information about the species and locations (both zoos and wildlife reserves) where they could be seen.
Caitlin
The photography work of Mitsuaki Iwago is incredible in this book, and Bradley Trevor Greive's writing is thought provoking and emotional. Quick, easy, and very to the point. It left me thinking and is one of those books I turn to again and again. I suppose it's most interesting to an environmentalist like myself, however, with the world in it's current state...everyone should give it a chance.
Julie
A favourite when I was a kid, still beautiful now. BTG is a clever man & there's a beauty in this book that I'll love forever.
Jess Smith
There is never a month where I do not read this HIGHLY inspirational book! LOVE IT
Kelsey
This book is so overwhelming makes you put a lot in perspective. Beautiful book.
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
CrimsonFlamez
CrimsonFlamez marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Lindsey Hodder
Lindsey Hodder marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Atieno
Atieno marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Vis
Vis marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
MaryJo
MaryJo marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
M
M marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Erin Torkelson
Erin Torkelson marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Jade
Jade added it
Feb 01, 2015
Suzy
Suzy marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Dean
Dean added it
Sep 15, 2013
Thomas Andrikus
Thomas Andrikus marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
April
April marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2013
Lori Geer
Lori Geer marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Bradley Trevor Greive (BTG) is one of Australia's most prolific and successful authors. He has written 20 books which have been translated into 27 different languages, and have been sold in 115 different countries. Several of which have appeared in the New York Times bestseller list. Greive's work has won multiple awards worldwide and has sold more than 20 million copies. He lives mostly in Tasman ...more
More about Bradley Trevor Greive...
The Blue Day Book: A Lesson in Cheering Yourself Up The Meaning Of Life Tomorrow: Adventures in an Uncertain World Friends to the End: The True Value of Friendship The Book for People Who Do Too Much