Start by marking “Chances: Opposites Attract / A Will and a Way” as Want to Read:
Chances: Opposites Attract / A Will and a Way

Chances: Opposites Attract / A Will and a Way

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  467 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Opposites Attract

They were like night and day—Ty Starbuck, a man known for his devastating good looks and volatile passions; Asher Wolfe, infamous for her beauty and icy control. Together they'd set the world ablaze. Now, after years apart, Asher discovers to her horror she still wants him—needs him. But she knows if she reveals the truth, she could lose it all again….

A Wi
Published January 1st 2009 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Chances, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chances

Gina
Feb 19, 2009 Gina rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: romance lovers.
Classic Nora Roberts!

When I picked up this book, I thought “Hooray!” I finally have all of Nora’s books. But I’d been mistaken. I’d read both before, both are in separate omnibuses, but that’s okay, LOL! I loved them both anyway and read them again. I’m missing “Promise Me Tomorrow.”

Opposites Attract

Married and recently divorced, Asher Wolfe is back on the tennis circuit. And she plans to win it all. She’d left suddenly 3 years before, and after having announced her retirement, her father/mentor
Maura
A collection of Nora Roberts early romances (Harlequin-style) repackaged into a one book. The stories are actually quite good. The first is typical Harlequin angst with an atypical setting - the world of tennis. Asher left Ty 3 years ago, quite suddenly and married someone else. After she divorces the other guy, she heads back to the game of tennis and back to Ty as well. The characters were great, the angst was nearly painful before the end and I was highly entertained. I have to complain about ...more
Megan
Marlene
Did not enjoy (or finish reading)the first story. No real plot - just over and over again--"she doesn't want him, she does want him, she doesn't want him, etc. etc.
The second story had the same basic theme, but did have an interesting story line. Good for a light, enjoyable read.
Annette Meier
First story was good - learned a few things about being on the pro tennis circuit.

Second story was a great Agatha Christie type "who dunnit?" Gathering all the suspects and having them crack after staging a scene meant to catch the culprit!

Delightful summer reading!!
JANET
2 books in one.
Opposites Attract. two tennis pros Ty Struck and Asher Wolfe have to let go of the path in order to go on.

A Will and a Way --Pandora McVie and Michael Donohue had inherited a fortune if they could live in the mansion together for six months.
Stephanie
This was a pretty good book. I didn't realize it was 2 books in 1 until I finished with the first book. The second book was a lot better than the first. I was dying to find out who did it. She has potential for being able to write a mystery book.
Andrea
The first story was ok...there was way too much he said she said going on and the drama was predictable. The second story was really ok and overall the whole thing was so-so.
Mitzi
2 books in 1, one of her earlier novels. A love story together with mystery and suspense. I didn't care for it too much. I like her later novels better.
Ria
I loved this, it was a short easy read. Just a fluff book where I didn't have to think. Sometimes, we need books like that!!
Jane
the new yorker had an article about her being the most read author. figured I'd give it a shot. very beach read.
Laura Franzon
Have read opposites attract. Still have to read a will and a way.
Barbara
Read the 1st part, a hot, hot love story.
Kimberly Wolfe
You can never go wrong with Nora Roberts!
Season Gonzales
great book loved the second story the best
Sara
2nd story was better than first.
Noor
1/2 only

A will and a way - 3 STARS
Jenn Mcmurray
Another great one by this author!
Jamie Patty
I loved it! Excellent!
Amy
Good story
Amber Zade
Amber Zade marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Lyanne Rainville
Lyanne Rainville marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Alexandra
Alexandra marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
  • The Dark Viscount
  • Serendipity
  • Tempting Fate
  • Sexiest Man Alive (Make Me a Match, #2)
  • Darling Jenny (Wyoming, Americana, # 50)
  • The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General)
  • Warlord (Warlord #1-2)
  • Éire's Captive Moon (Éire's Viking, #1)
  • The Clique Set (The Clique, #1-10)
  • The Dawn Stag (Dalriada Trilogy, #2)
  • The Wildest Brother
  • Cashing In
  • Truly Yours (Royce Lie Detectors)
  • Night of the Blackbird
  • Delayed Diagnosis (Dr. Rhea Lynch, #1)
  • Gentlemen Behaving Badly (Pleasure Emporium, #2)
  • A Stockingful Of Joy
  • The World of the Druids
aka
Jill March
J.D. Robb
Sarah Hardesty

Eleanor Marie Robertson was born on October 10, 1950 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She was the youngest of five children, also the only girl, of a marriage with Irish ancestors. Her family were avid readers, so books were always important in her life. She attended a Catholic school and credits the nuns with instilling in her a sense of discipline. During her
More about Nora Roberts...