Start by marking “Chances: Opposites Attract / A Will and a Way” as Want to Read:
Chances: Opposites Attract / A Will and a Way

Chances: Opposites Attract / A Will and a Way

Opposites Attract

They were like night and day—Ty Starbuck, a man known for his devastating good looks and volatile passions; Asher Wolfe, infamous for her beauty and icy control. Together they'd set the world ablaze. Now, after years apart, Asher discovers to her horror she still wants him—needs him. But she knows if she reveals the truth, she could lose it all again….

A Wi
Published January 1st 2009 by Silhouette (first published 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Chances, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chances

Gina
Feb 19, 2009 Gina rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: romance lovers.
Classic Nora Roberts!

When I picked up this book, I thought “Hooray!” I finally have all of Nora’s books. But I’d been mistaken. I’d read both before, both are in separate omnibuses, but that’s okay, LOL! I loved them both anyway and read them again. I’m missing “Promise Me Tomorrow.”

Opposites Attract

Married and recently divorced, Asher Wolfe is back on the tennis circuit. And she plans to win it all. She’d left suddenly 3 years before, and after having announced her retirement, her father/mentor
Maura
Megan
Mar 08, 2014 Megan rated it did not like it
Marlene
Aug 09, 2013 Marlene rated it it was ok
Did not enjoy (or finish reading)the first story. No real plot - just over and over again--"she doesn't want him, she does want him, she doesn't want him, etc. etc.
The second story had the same basic theme, but did have an interesting story line. Good for a light, enjoyable read.
JANET
Feb 06, 2011 JANET rated it liked it
2 books in one.
Opposites Attract. two tennis pros Ty Struck and Asher Wolfe have to let go of the path in order to go on.

A Will and a Way --Pandora McVie and Michael Donohue had inherited a fortune if they could live in the mansion together for six months.
Annette Meier
Aug 04, 2012 Annette Meier rated it really liked it
First story was good - learned a few things about being on the pro tennis circuit.

Second story was a great Agatha Christie type "who dunnit?" Gathering all the suspects and having them crack after staging a scene meant to catch the culprit!

Delightful summer reading!!
Stephanie
Jan 21, 2011 Stephanie rated it liked it
This was a pretty good book. I didn't realize it was 2 books in 1 until I finished with the first book. The second book was a lot better than the first. I was dying to find out who did it. She has potential for being able to write a mystery book.
Mitzi
Oct 20, 2011 Mitzi rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
2 books in 1, one of her earlier novels. A love story together with mystery and suspense. I didn't care for it too much. I like her later novels better.
Andrea
Dec 31, 2010 Andrea rated it liked it
The first story was ok...there was way too much he said she said going on and the drama was predictable. The second story was really ok and overall the whole thing was so-so.
Jane
Aug 03, 2009 Jane rated it it was ok
the new yorker had an article about her being the most read author. figured I'd give it a shot. very beach read.
Ria
May 04, 2009 Ria rated it really liked it
I loved this, it was a short easy read. Just a fluff book where I didn't have to think. Sometimes, we need books like that!!
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2015
Gail
Gail rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2009
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2013
Jennifer Schreiber
Jennifer Schreiber rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2017
Erin Bodner
Erin Bodner rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2013
Shelly Farrell
Shelly Farrell rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2010
Jannaeah Duncan
Jannaeah Duncan rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2013
Lauren
Lauren rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2014
Jenelle
Jenelle rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Cathy
Cathy rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2014
Cathy Turley
Cathy Turley rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2012
Mary
Mary rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2011
Kimberly Wolfe
Sep 08, 2012 Kimberly Wolfe rated it really liked it
You can never go wrong with Nora Roberts!
Catherine
Catherine rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2012
Jeannie
Jeannie rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2015
AmazonHowl
AmazonHowl rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2016
Gina
Gina rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2013
Savannah
Savannah rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2014
Sandy
Sandy rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2013
  • The Official Nora Roberts Companion
  • Hold Back the Dark
  • The Dark Viscount (The Marchants #1)
  • Tempting Fate
  • Serendipity
  • Sexiest Man Alive (Make Me a Match, #2)
  • The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General, #2)
  • Warlord (Warlord #1-2)
  • The Naughty List
  • Simply Sensual (Simply, #3)
  • Strictly Confidential Attraction & Taking Care of Business
  • The Littlest Dinosaur
  • Cha-Cha Chimps
  • Cashing In
  • Bad Penny (Cat Dupree, #3)
  • Truly Yours
  • Passion and the Prince
  • The Clique Set (The Clique, #1-10)
Nora Roberts is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than 200 novels, including The Obsession, The Liar, The Collector, Whiskey Beach and coming in June 2017, Come Sundown. She is also the author of the futuristic suspense In Death series written under the pen name J.D. Robb. There are more than 500 million copies of her books in print.
More about Nora Roberts...