Start by marking “Watch Me” as Want to Read:
Watch Me

Watch Me

To stop a blackmailer and achieve her dreams, she only had to do one thing: seduce the enemy.

Shanna York was set to achieve her glittering ballroom dreams and become a dance champion until her dance partner gets tangled up in scandal and blackmail. With the clock ticking and all her ambitions at stake, the last thing she needs is the gorgeous owner of a sex club tempting h
Published July 10th 2007 by Samhain

To ask other readers questions about Watch Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Watch Me

Bared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesReflected in You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
Erotic Wish List #3
353 books — 162 voters
Wicked Ties by Shayla BlackBackstage Pass by Olivia CunningKnight by Kristen AshleyDecadent by Shayla BlackThe Professor's Plaything by Normandie Alleman
SugarKink BDSM
310 books — 290 voters

More lists with this book...

D.G.
Another entry for my "so bad, it's funny" shelf!!!

I knew it was going to be bad and I was sort of looking forward to the craziness but this surpassed even my expectations.

The plot is as follows: Shanna is a ballroom dancer and a few days before her big competition, she receives a video of her dance partner having a threesome in public. With it, she receives a blackmailing note saying that if she follows through with the competition, the blackmailer will show the video to the judges. Unbeknownst
Marion
Oct 18, 2008 Marion rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic-romance
Shannon York is a ballroom dancer who wants to win the Dance Star competition. She receives a video showing her dance partner in a very compromising position at the Sneak Peak sex club. Realizing that someone is trying to force her out of the competition she takes the tape to Alejandro Diaz, the co-owner of the club.
Alejandro has been watching Shannon for month now. She has the reputation of an ice bitch. She is independent and the only thing that matters to her is her dancing career. She also
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)

I think this is one of those cases about timing. I mean that in the sense that had I read this book a few years back, I probably would’ve enjoyed it more. It has Shayla Black’s distinct stamp of erotic suspense that I normally really enjoy. But I do find that with a shorter story like this it can be hard to tie in a good suspense storyline and a romance that in this case doesn’t have much of a backstory.

Alejandro owns a kink club, and he’s wanted to get the sexy professional dancer Sha
April
Jan 06, 2016 April rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow!! This was such a great read!! OMG, if you want a hot quickie this is definitely the read for you!! Good lord I was scorched many a time, almost from the very start!

The story is good and the characters interesting, but the real deal here is all the smexy stuff! This book does not skimp on the hawt action! This is one of those reads where voyeurism is a key element. Much of the action occurs in a private sex club, so be prepared for that angle. Also have a couple buckets or ice cream ready,
Heidi
Aug 31, 2015 Heidi rated it really liked it
Shanna York is an extremely driven and talented ballroom dancer. Some might go as far, as to call her a bitch. The trouble is that she has the reputation for running through dance partners that don't suit her. She's pretty happy with her current partner, but unfortunately his extracurricular activities might not sit well with the straight laced judges. To bad someone has it out for her, and has decided to blackmail her with a video of her partner from a fetish club.

This was such sexy, short re
Starry
Dec 20, 2011 Starry rated it it was amazing
Sherre Copeland
Watch me was a short, intense little book filled with seduction, temptation, and pure hotness.

The Story: Watch me follows the life of Shanna York, a particularly obsessive professional ballroom dancer who has been proclaimed as the, "B***h of the ballroom." She goes through dance partners almost as fast as she goes through dance costumes and she believes winning is all that's important. Then, her dance partner gets videotaped in a couple compromising positions with a couple romantic partners of
Under the Covers Book Blog

I think this is one of those cases about timing. I mean that in the sense that had I read this book a few years back, I probably would've enjoyed it more. It has Shayla Black's distinct stamp of erotic suspense that I normally really enjoy. But I do find that with a shorter story like this it can be hard to tie in a good suspense storyline and a romance that in this case doesn't have much of a backstory.

Alejandro owns a kink club, and he's wanted to get the sexy professional dancer Shanna in hi

Yi Le
Aug 29, 2015 Yi Le rated it really liked it
Shanna York desperately wants to win the Dance Star competition, but her partner is filmed in a very compromising position at a sex club. If the video is leaked, her chances to win will fall to zero and someone very much doesn’t want her to attend the competition. She enlists the aid of the very seductive Alejandro Diaz, who is the perfect person to help her, as the co-owner of the club.

Alejandro has been aiming for Shanna since they danced together at an event, seeing past her bitchy facade an
Candace
Mar 26, 2012 Candace rated it liked it
Shelves: i-own-on-kindle
A nice read. I had not read a romance novel that included ballroom dancing so this was something different.

Shanna is a ballroom champion involved in a blackmail scandal and decides she'll do whatever it takes to deal with the situation and make it go away.

Alejandro is part owner in a exhibitionist/voyeur club and is more than willing to help Shanna with her problem.

This book has some pretty intense sexy scenes, but is overall predictable, but good.
Tiffany Shaw
Apr 27, 2016 Tiffany Shaw rated it it was amazing
Now this short book packed all the heat and passion I expect from a Shayla Black novel in one small punch. Honestly maybe it's a little of my own kink coming through but honestly this book was almost too hot for me to read. Shanna and Alejandro scorch the pages. The passion exuded from them especially when they dance is palpable. I got lost in the pages and was sad it ended so quickly. 5 amazing stars from me.
Eleonora
Totally hot and romantic at the same time. A woman that has chosen to bury her feelings as deep as possible and a man determined to warm her lonely heart and reveal her soft and sensual personality. I really liked this book. It has a little bit of everything there should be in a good book, but I would have liked it even more if those self-realization moments were a bit more intense. That is all that is keeping me from giving it a fourth star, I'm somewhere in the middle.
Donna Repsher
Dec 13, 2014 Donna Repsher rated it really liked it
Erotica doesn't get much steamier than this novel. Every time I read another novel by Shelley Bradley/Shayla Black, I'm amazed by her ability to people her books with compelling characters who have interesting backstories, rather than just stick figures who wander into and out of hot relationships.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Mercy, this is one hot story that gives new meaning to Dancing With the Stars without the giggly, insipid Carrie Ann, the grumpy, old fart Len and the grossly inappropriate Bruno.
I just wish this book had been longer. Oh and the cover doesn't look anything like the characters. I know it is silly but I hate that.
Now I want to read Del's book.
Lady Raven RAVE!
Feb 11, 2011 Lady Raven RAVE! rated it really liked it
Not a bad read liked the story and the nauty club, omg Alerjandro is sooooo sexy and I love their little watch me section of the book performing for the watchers. Good short read and I was entertain.
Cheri D Mendenhall
Verysexy

I liked how Ali Shanna learned about each other and very hot sex scenes. I had read this before when Shelley and another author had written Del,s story. Hopefully I will be able to find that one
Wendy
Oct 23, 2014 Wendy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love

this book was amazing! I read it in one sitting, I couldn't put it down. The chemistry between Shanna and Alejandro is crazy! The way he breaks down her walls, love it! Somebody needed to make her see she wasn't living, just existing.
Maura
Mar 20, 2012 Maura rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
A ballroom dance champion needs a new partner after a scandal and blackmail attempt. Our hero is hot, alpha male and a romantic. The suspense was fun and the setting interesting.
Lisa Fay
Jun 16, 2013 Lisa Fay rated it liked it
Yes, it had it's hot moments. BUT, the neat little (very hard to believe) package was just too much!
Andrea
Apr 28, 2016 Andrea rated it it was ok
it's a solid 2.5 stars, okay just not great. Story is predictable and the narration was irritating at times. The story is so short it's hard to fall in love with the characters.
Julie Lee
Julie Lee rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2015
Brandy
Brandy rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2014
Patty McKenna Van Hulle
Patty McKenna Van Hulle rated it really liked it
May 25, 2016
Teri
Teri rated it really liked it
May 30, 2015
Joyride
Joyride rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2012
Mrs Jessie W Allan
Mrs Jessie W Allan rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2016
Cindi Koehler
Cindi Koehler rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2014
Ellen
Ellen rated it really liked it
May 12, 2015
D
D rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2014
Robin Benfer
Robin Benfer rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2016
  • Show Me
  • Simon Says: Mine (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #1.5)
  • Rough Draft (Big Easy #4; Invitation to Eden #13)
  • Fight For Me (Fight For, #1; Invitation to Eden, #5)
  • Sweet Submission (What Alex Wants, #1)
  • Coming Out of Her Shell
  • The Most Wanted (Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers #4)
  • Into His Dark (The Cimarron Series, #1)
  • Doctor's Orders (The Martinis and Chocolate Book Club, #1)
  • Beast (A Faery Story, #2)
  • Two Doms for Angel
  • Grace's Final Submission (Locks & Chains, #1)
  • Her Fantasy Men
  • Hidden Fire
  • The Beginning (Passion Victoria #1)
  • Inside Bet (Vegas Top Guns, #2)
  • Tangled in Divine (Divine Creek Ranch, #14)
  • Password to Her Heart (The American Soldier Collection, #9)