Start by marking “The Little Black Book of Tea: The Essential Guide to All Things Tea” as Want to Read:
The Little Black Book of Tea: The Essential Guide to All Things Tea

The Little Black Book of Tea: The Essential Guide to All Things Tea

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  7 reviews
What's hot? It's tea, in all its delicious and dizzying varieties! The Little Black Book of Tea offers a brisk and full-bodied look at tea varieties and grades, teas of the world, and brewing basics. This tribute to tea includes recipes for hot and cold tea drinks and accompaniments. Steep yourself in "The Essential Guide to All Things Tea" -- the new coffee!
Spiral-bound, 144 pages
Published June 1st 2006 by Peter Pauper Press (first published May 17th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Little Black Book of Tea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Little Black Book of Tea

Kel
Apr 19, 2014 Kel rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: tea drinkers
Shelves: tea
This is a perfect pocket-sized guide to tea.

It gives a basic overview of all the need-to-know stuff as well as including extras like recipes.

It gives a nice amount of information of different types of teas as well as a good explanation on how different types of tea are graded. It discusses popular teas and gives some background on how tea is received in different countries.

It definitely feels like it has been written for an American audience however this doesn't take away from the books usefulne
Laura Greenwood
Review originally posted on: http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

Its not often that I read non-fiction books but I read this one all about tea. It may seem like a slightly strange subject to want to read about, but I love tea and wanted to know more about it. I found it a really interesting, and I finally discovered what the difference between black, green and white tea which I wasn't clear on before. I also found it really easy to read, one of the reasons that I don't read non-fiction books
Bookkitten
Nice overview & very cute mini pics.
Read for personal research.
indiefishsteak
Nov 19, 2007 indiefishsteak rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
This is really great to have around and very useful for getting into tea, but it's not completely thorough or anything. Still, I really enjoy it and recommend it to everyone.
VelaNoon
A charming book with cute illustrations and interesting facts. The handy size makes it great for bringing with you if you want a light read on the bus.
Carol-Anne
Great book that provides basic information on tea types and grades. There are also recipes for tea drinks, sweets, and savouries.
Alexa
Feb 04, 2010 Alexa added it
The Little Black Book of Tea: The Essential Guide to All Things Tea by Mike Heneberry (2006)
Yume Yoru
Yume Yoru marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Dave
Dave marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Tab
Tab marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Stella Anggrainy
Stella Anggrainy marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Erick
Erick marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Eugenia
Eugenia is currently reading it
Feb 12, 2015
Ash
Ash marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Tenial
Tenial marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Hannah Amos
Hannah Amos marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Bryan Blanchot
Bryan Blanchot marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Little Black Book of Barbecue The Little Black Book of Burgers: A Thoroughly Modern Guide to the American Classic Little Black Book vom Tee: Das Handbuch rund um den Tee (Little Black Books (Deutsche Ausgabe)) Little Black Book der Burger: Lecker durch und durch - mit und ohne Fleisch (Little Black Books (Deutsche Ausgabe))