Start by marking “Healed of Cancer” as Want to Read:
Healed of Cancer

Healed of Cancer

DODIE OSTEEN God has given Dodie Osteen a mighty ministry of love and compassion. She ministers alongside her husband, Pastor John Osteen, at Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, known as "An Oas
Published May 1st 1988 by John Osteen Publications (first published December 1st 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Healed of Cancer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healed of Cancer

Alexa
Nov 07, 2015 Alexa rated it liked it
Shelves: gifts-for-me
I have been through every stage she has. Cancer is made up of two components. Time and Type. I had the slowest one, on my spinal cord. A real head trip with the Doctors. I thank My Lord that he delivered me of it. Pain having it out. The bed was a joke at the hospital. Anyway, I do not like hospitals after that experience. As I learned from " The last book club"( Will Schwalbe) -I probably messed up on both the completion of the correct title and author's name, but, I have a point. I learned via ...more
Omega Writers
Apr 01, 2013 Omega Writers rated it really liked it
From our CALEB reviewers:

There are few families now whot remain untouched by the scourge of cancer and in her small book Healed of Cancer, Dodie Osteen witnesses to the truth that miracles do happen. One doctor who attends Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas where Dodie’s husband John was founding pastor says of Dodie: This (her healing) has made a tremendous impact on me. It is one thing to read about miracles, but another to watch one happen.

Dodie’s healing wasn’t instantaneous but rather the c
Christina
This book is gross and disgusting and mean and horrible and all the bad adjectives. Someone gave this book to my sister, who at the time was dying of breast cancer at age 32.

The book says things like this: "God wants to help you. He wants you to live. He wants you to live a long, healthy, productive life. But your healing doesn't just automatically happen. You must fight your sickness with God's Word and your faith. ... Make up your mind that you do not want to die. Plead your case with God."

An
Kathy Worrell  ツ
Very short recount of how Joel Osteen's mother, Dodie was cured of cancer.
Becky
Mar 12, 2016 Becky rated it did not like it
Do I believe that Dodie Osteen had liver cancer and was miraculously cured of that cancer? Yes, I don't call into question those (bare) facts at all. I do not even disagree with her decision to go home instead of to stay in the hospital, or, to not seek further medical treatment. In her case, it makes sense. She was told that without treatment, she would probably live two to three weeks, and, with chemotherapy she would probably live three to five weeks. The treatment options were almost nonexis ...more
Annalee
Oct 25, 2010 Annalee rated it it was amazing
My pastor gave me this book after I was diagnosed with endometriosis.
This book is very uplifting and encouraging.
Even if you are not a Christian, I strongly recommend you read this or buy it for someone.
Katie
Jan 03, 2012 Katie rated it it was amazing
I love this book. I literally read this book every day, well at least the 40 scriptures from it. It has been a book that has changed my life for the better. If your a Christian in need of a miracle or in need of learning about GOD's amazing healing powers this is the book for you.
Lisa Guidry
This book is highly recommended, not only for people facing cancer in their lives, but everyone who is facing some kind of trial in their lives. It is an excellent source of scriptures to help you overcome anything!
Lynn Halbakken
Lynn Halbakken rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2015
KK Malphurs
KK Malphurs rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2015
Monah Devaprasad
Monah Devaprasad rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2013
Linda King
Linda King rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2013
Kanita Carington-McDonald
Kanita Carington-McDonald rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2012
Avil
Avil rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2012
Michelle Perrine-Mitchell
Michelle Perrine-Mitchell rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2015
Alison
Alison rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2011
Debbie Jerido
Debbie Jerido rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2011
Heidi
Heidi rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2016
Matt Rayhill
Matt Rayhill rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2010
Debra R.
Debra R. rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2015
Michael Fuller
Michael Fuller rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2015
Kim Jenkins
Kim Jenkins rated it it was ok
May 02, 2016
Julie J
Julie J rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2014
Jennifer Bauer
Jennifer Bauer rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2016
Brie Loveschrist
Brie Loveschrist rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2013
Barbara A.
Barbara A. rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2014
Shaibu Shamtang
Shaibu Shamtang rated it did not like it
Sep 22, 2015
Ashley Turner
Ashley Turner rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2010
« previous 1 3 next »
Dodie Osteen and her family pastor the congregation of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, which was founded by her husband, the late Pastor John Osteen. Dodie ministered alongside her husband throughout their 44-year marriage. Her son, Joel Osteen is not the senior pastor of Lakewood Church.
More about Dodie Osteen...