Start by marking “The Truth About Cats & Dogs (Men of Courage #4) (Fear Familiar, #18)” as Want to Read:
The Truth About Cats & Dogs (Men of Courage #4)  (Fear Familiar, #18)

The Truth About Cats & Dogs (Men of Courage #4) (Fear Familiar #18)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  312 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Tailspin by Lori Foster
Sadie Harte's Chihuahua is head over heels for the Chihuahua next door. It's impossible for Sadie and neighbor Buck Bosworth to keep them apart. And soon Sadie and Buck are finding it impossible to stay away from each other, too. Clever Chihuahua!

Second Hand Sam by Kristine Rolofson
Three homeless dogs, an old van, a six-hundred-mile rescue mission. W
Published August 1st 2004 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about The Truth About Cats & Dogs (Men of Courage #4), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Truth About Cats & Dogs (Men of Courage #4)

Dewey by Vicki MyronHomer's Odyssey by Gwen CooperOld Possum's Book of Practical Cats by T.S. EliotInto the Wild by Erin HunterThe Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
Cat Lovers List
428th out of 577 books — 277 voters
Geek with the Cat Tattoo by Theresa WeirThe Girl with the Cat Tattoo by Theresa WeirFeral Magic by Robin D. OwensHeart Secret by Robin D. OwensThe Cat's Fancy by Julie Kenner
Magical Cats in Romance
23rd out of 24 books — 2 voters

More lists with this book...

Dina
I´ve only read 'Tailspin', Lori Foster´s story. It was quick and entertaining, and that´s about it.
Tam
Jun 01, 2010 Tam rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: shorty, pets
I just read Lori Foster's Tailspin. You know, I love Lori Foster. I like-a the romance, as my bookshelves will tell anyone who look, but I also love the characters in Foster's books. I don't "like" all of them as people, but I really feel like, in many cases, they are like real people. Even the shallow folk are complex characters.

What a perfect afternoon I just had. I just came back from seeing my thesis adviser and had a massive headache. So I sat down with this Foster story, a big glass of ice
Sierra
Lori Foster's Tailspin was a cute read. I enjoyed it, especially the two Chihuahuas. Very likeable characters. It is the best story of the anthology.
Kristine Rolofson's Secondhand Sam was an okay read. I think it would have made a better single title book with fully fleshed out characters but it was...okay.
Caroline Burnes' Familiar Pursuit was awful and ridiculous. It brought the whole anthology down and is the reason I gave it 2 stars instead of 3.
All in all the anthology was okay. Not any bett
Stephanie
Tailspin by Lori Foster: 2 1/2 Stars. Ridiculous like all the others in this series but still a fun novella if a little sappy and preachy.

Secondhand Sam by Kristine Rolofson: 3 Stars. I was actually surprised at how much I liked this one.

Familiar Pursuit: Didn't read. Opening pages didn't interest me to go any farther.
Dark-Draco
Sorry - I gave this a good go, but just couldn't get into it. When the first female lead was described as a tough, spinster like animal lover, then ran squealing round her garden because her dog had caught a bug, I decided that I really couldn't care less what happened to her!! Not really my cup of tea at all.
Dee
The first story was the best. The last story was --I'll us the word tedious -- and the parts when the cat was talking were very uncat like in my mind.
But since they all had cats & dogs it was ok.
Jeananna
really cute wrap up for a feel good romance series! love LF
Kevin Connery
Eh. The Foster one was decent; the other’s not so much.
Lea
Loved Buck and of course the cute little puppies!
Trixie
The funniest story I have ever read from Lori!
Angie
Liked stories by Foster and Rolofson.
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Andrea Nabarrete
Andrea Nabarrete is currently reading it
Jan 22, 2015
Shelly Hall
Shelly Hall marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Teazia Cockburn
Teazia Cockburn marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Danielle Dale
Danielle Dale marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Svetlana
Svetlana marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
  • Heat Wave: Rex on the Beach/Getting Into Trouble/Shaken and Stirred
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • Under His Skin
  • Racing Hearts: A Calculated Risk\An Outside Chance\This Time Around
  • NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • To All A Good Night
  • British Bad Boys
  • Viva Las Bad Boys!
  • Kiss Me Again
  • Stroke of Midnight
  • Heating Up The Holidays (Harlequin Blaze, #435) (American Heroes: The Firefighters, #3)
  • Santa, Baby
  • Surf's Up
  • Charmed (Harmony #0.5 included; Winston Brothers #2 included)
  • Bayou Bad Boys
  • Men On Fire
  • Bad Boys Next Exit (Includes: Men of Rogues Hollow, #2)
  • Teaming Up (Harlequin NASCAR, #26)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...

Fear Familiar (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Fear Familiar (Harlequin Intrigue, #134)
  • Too Familiar (Harlequin Intrigue, #215)
  • Thrice Familiar (Harlequin Intrigue, #256)
  • Shades of Familiar  (Fear Familiar, #4)
  • Familiar Remedy (Harlequin Intrigue, #293)
  • Familiar Tale  (Harlequin Intrigue, #322)
  • Bewitching Familiar (Harlequin Intrigue, #343)
  • Familiar Heart  (Fear Familiar, #8)
  • Familiar Fire (Fear Familiar, #9)
  • Familiar Valentine (Harlequin Intrigue, #502)
When You Dare (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #1) Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #3) Trace of Fever (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #2) A Perfect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #4) Causing Havoc (SBC Fighters, #1)