Start by marking “The Quick & Easy Ayurvedic Cookbook” as Want to Read:
The Quick & Easy Ayurvedic Cookbook

The Quick & Easy Ayurvedic Cookbook

3.25 of 5 stars 3.25  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian system of health and healing based in the principle that each human being is unique, and has a distinct individual constitution, genetic inheritance, and predisposition to certain ailments. This is the first Ayurvedic Cooking book that allows you to easily implement Ayurvedic principles in your cooking and improve your health without devoting ...more
Published February 15th 1999 by Journey Editions

To ask other readers questions about The Quick & Easy Ayurvedic Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Quick & Easy Ayurvedic Cookbook

Heather
the recipes do look easy, quick & "normal" with normal ingredients. I was surprised that most recipes seemed to include dairy, wheat, etc. I am following an "ayurvedic" eating plan & found that I can't eat most of these recipes based on what my nutritionist recommended for me. That in itself was disappointing.
Belann
Some recipes looked good, but most seemed pretty ordinary to me. I guess that is the quick and easy factor, but nothing that I really even intend to try.
N.L. Riviezzo
The recipes conflicted with the dietary suggestions so it is hard to find merit with the book's content.
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Volmarr
Volmarr marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Carol
Carol added it
Sep 13, 2012
Mitzi Connell
Mitzi Connell marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2012
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
May 17, 2011
Charles
Charles marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2011