Dearest Dorothy, If Not Now, When? (Dearest Dorothy, #6)

Dearest Dorothy, If Not Now, When? (Dearest Dorothy #6)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  143 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Home is where the heart is-and this Partonville homecoming will warm the hearts of all Dearest Dorothy fans this fall

The colorful characters of Partonville, Illinois, are back once again to delight Charlene Ann Baumbich's ever-growing legion of fans. Dorothy is thrilled that her attorney son Jacob is moving back to their hometown and wonders if he might help Katie Durbin...more
Published September 25th 2007 by Penguin Books

Bonnie McHenry
What a heartwarming and tender series. I cried and laughed and was able to really put myself in Partonville as one of the residents. Some thought provoking situations that end up centering around God and Scripture. Enjoy all 6 in the series and would highly recommend them to all.
Rosalie
This is a wonderful series that takes place in a small town. The main character,"Dorothy" is 87 year old young woman who has a heart of gold. If you enjoy the Mitford books you'll like this one.
Mary
Great, easy read. Relaxing and comfortable. The main character is an elderly woman, which is quite unusual. She is very likable, as are just about all the characters. It feels like home.
MommaLaura
More fun in Partonville!!! Jacob moves back to Partonville and Katie thaws toward him. There's a competition for mayor. And a mall-naming contest. All interwoven for a hilarious ride!
Jill
#6 in series. The last one and I haven't heard there will be more, but there sure should be more to "tie up" the story lines.
Cindy Speicher
Charlene Ann Baumbich does an excellent job of keeping you interested in the happenings and dramas of Pardon-me-ville!
Jodi
Fun series! Not near as good as the Mitford series, but enjoyable nonetheless. Read this instead of doing homework...
Karen
Can't believe there is no No 7, what a shame. Things r left hanging in the air. Great series
Joyce Datz
Great read. Fast, easy and enjoyable. Loved to read this on the beach!
Linda
I really enjoyed all of the Dearest Dorothy books.
Cheryl
I like Ms. Baumbich's unfolding story in Partonville.
Lisa
Jul 08, 2008 Lisa marked it as to-read
Dearest Dorothy series / book six
Kelly Ruffalo
Kelly Ruffalo marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2014
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Scott Miller
Scott Miller marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
Pam Shaffer
Pam Shaffer marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Author, Speaker, Humorist. Sixteen books under her belt (including the Dearest Dorothy series and the Snowglobe Connections series), Charlene is still going strong, finding writing more enjoyable than ever. Visit her website at www.charleneannbaumbich.com for more information."

What she is most excited about for 2012 is the release of FINDING OUR WAY HOME. She says she learned more from her charact...more
More about Charlene Ann Baumbich...
Dearest Dorothy, Are We There Yet? (Dearest Dorothy, #1) Dearest Dorothy, Slow Down, You're Wearing Us Out! (Dearest Dorothy, #2) Dearest Dorothy, Help! I've Lost Myself!  (Dearest Dorothy, #3) Dearest Dorothy, Merry Everything! (Dearest Dorothy, #5) Dearest Dorothy, Who Would Have Ever Thought? (Dearest Dorothy, #4)