Start by marking “Tattoo Sourcebook: Pick and Choose from Thousands of the Hottest Tattoo Designs” as Want to Read:
Tattoo Sourcebook: Pick and Choose from Thousands of the Hottest Tattoo Designs

Tattoo Sourcebook: Pick and Choose from Thousands of the Hottest Tattoo Designs

A lush sourcebook of nearly two thousand tattoo designs from artists around the world. From the editors of TattooFinder.com, it's a fantastic compendium for people who want to think before they ink!

Whether you're tattoo-curious or tattoo-crazy, The Tattoo Sourcebook has everything you need to pick and choose the perfect design for you. Browse the nearly two thousand design
Published October 1st 2008 by Harper Collins (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Tattoo Sourcebook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tattoo Sourcebook

Lisa
Oct 28, 2008 Lisa rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: People who want tattoos
Recommended to Lisa by: No one, I found it in B&N
I picked this up mostly because I didn't have the time to sit and pour through it, but wanted to give myself a few days to decide whether or not it was a keeper.

It's a GREAT collection of different tattoo designs, lettering, etc. My brother chose a dragon from the collection to have inked and while I didn't choose any of the designs (I wasn't impressed by the selection for me on a personal level), it certainly reminded me to continue to be creative in my choices. Getting inked doesn't hurt me a
Дени Проданова
Голяма колекция от татуси, разделени на съмнителни категории и събрани в сборник? Нещо такова. Само дето седя и си разглеждам аз към 500 страници с картинки и не мога да си представя някой да ги гледа и да си каже: Ей т'ва искам да си жигосам во веки! Не съм против татуировките, даже напротив. И аз си имам. Обаче събраните тука са просто абсурдни... Ще се спукам от смях ако видя някоя върху човек на улицата, ама ще се смея с глас и ще соча с пръст идиота!
Lou Bardach
Nov 10, 2009 Lou Bardach rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As one of the contributing authors, I'm obviously biased, but the reception this book has received has been overwhelmingly positive! In the fall of 2008 Barnes & Noble ordered 20,000 copies of the book as one of their promotional items for the holiday season. The book was sold out online by October. The second printing for Barnes & Noble is complete and the book is once again available in stores and on their website (as of November, 2009).

The book is not intended to be the end-all sourc
Lou Bardach
Nov 10, 2009 Lou Bardach rated it it was amazing

The book is not intended to be the end-all sourc
Dazy
Jan 06, 2011 Dazy rated it it was ok
Shelves: tattoo-work-ref
Within the pages of the tattoo sourcebook, you will find some pretty dated tattoo designs that no self respecting artist would think twice about plonking straight onto anyone. There is nothing new here as you will clearly notice when visiting any oldschool backstreet shop. That said, many clients will come to a studio with vague ideas, which can at times be a little frustrating. With a bit of patience and some inspiration, consultations can become a better experience for everyone. This book ...more
Katy
Jan 04, 2014 Katy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I do believe the people who collected this collection seemed to just grab what they thought would be popular and liked for most of the art is quite similar in style. If you are looking for inspiration for a new tattoo this is not a book that I would recommend, most of the tattoo's appear dated and to be honest not the most original designs. Many remind of of the cheap transfer tattoo's I used to wear as a child.

Saying that there are quite some nice designs and ideas, some of the art is quite ho
Joolz
Dec 29, 2008 Joolz rated it did not like it
Really, really bad. Only of interest to those with reverse artistic appreciation and an interest in street-shop tattooing. My father always says: clever people know when they don't know something. The 'artists' in this top-selling tome-of-kitsch are obviously blissfully ignorant - of the fact they can't draw.

And I'm a working tattooist - I dread this volume falling into the hands of the 'I-Got-A-Tattoo-Kit-Off-The-Internet-&-I'm-Gonna-Practice-On-My-Friends-In-My-Bedroom' brigade.

Jonn
Feb 05, 2013 Jonn rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's pretty good for tattoo ideas, I would recommend making personal changes to what this book offers. Really doesn't say much about history or meaning behind designs.
Wondra Vanian
May 03, 2013 Wondra Vanian rated it it was amazing
I like that the book is full of useful info about picking tattoos, tattooists, the process of getting a tattoo - and even the different ways to get them removed.
Daniel
Daniel rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2016
Sara
Sara rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2009
Matt Doub
Matt Doub rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2013
Luke Cobb
Luke Cobb rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2015
Eoghan Murphy
Eoghan Murphy rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2012
Michael Cave
Michael Cave rated it it was ok
May 01, 2013
Angie Smith
Angie Smith rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2015
Jo Wilson
Jo Wilson rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2011
Mickey
Mickey rated it it was ok
Jun 05, 2015
Allie Poole
Apr 19, 2016 Allie Poole rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Awesome!
megan lowery
megan lowery rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2016
Ben White
Ben White rated it it was ok
Feb 19, 2015
Almir Udzvalic
Almir Udzvalic rated it it was ok
Dec 30, 2015
Jasonthree Ina bed
Jasonthree Ina bed rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2014
Debi Wells
Debi Wells rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2015
Redwrath
Redwrath rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2014
leanne wilson
leanne wilson rated it it was ok
Jul 11, 2016
Katrina est 1995
Katrina est 1995 rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2012
Jason Mullens
Jason Mullens rated it it was ok
Jan 09, 2014
Christoffer
Christoffer rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2015
Mandy
Mandy rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Launched in 2003, TattooFinder.com provides the highest-quality tattoo artwork available as individual designs for sale on the Internet. All designs sold are scanned from original artwork, digitally enhanced, cleaned, sized and posted for download/print.

The Editors at TattooFinder.com are those at the company involved with the education of and advocacy for tattoo enthusiasts worldwide. This work
More about Editors at TattooFinder.com...