Start by marking “Attic Treasures” as Want to Read:
Attic Treasures

Attic Treasures

In this four-in-one romance, a journey begun in a dusty attic leads four women to new discoveries about their lives, and none of them realize the impact long-forgotten treasures will have on their futures.
Published December 31st 2005 by Barbour Publishing (first published April 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Attic Treasures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attic Treasures

Stephanie A.
Oct 06, 2014 Stephanie A. rated it liked it
Another book with great potential suffocating under the weight of its need to remind you it is a Christian-themed novel at every turn. Here is the most glaring example paragraph I could find: His attraction to Sheila went much deeper than her physical beauty. She was a Christian, which was the most important thing. Dwaine knew dating a nonbeliever was not in God's plan. When he heard Sheila humming "Jesus Loves Me," he shook his head." As did I, for different reasons. Don't you think you're layi ...more
Lisa
Aug 19, 2010 Lisa rated it really liked it
I love anthologies, and this Christian title caught my attention.
The stories are Grandma's Doll, Fishing For Love, This Prairie, and Seeking the Lost.

Grandma's Doll was a cute story, I had my own favorite dolls, but I loved my grandmother's Japanese doll, all dressed in lovely blue silk. I didn't have to take Sheila's journey in acquiring my doll, but I did have to lose my grandmother. I'd much rather have her than the doll, but it's a nice keepsake that I'm saving for my own daughter or future
Meatsrus
Mar 24, 2008 Meatsrus rated it it was amazing
A gread read for the short story reader. I enjoyed this faith based book that intertwind the lives of four realitives with the one thing they had in common, their grandmother. Their grandma was selling her family home and wanted each of the grandchildren to choose an item for themselves. It sort of gives us all a bit of something familiar.
Rachel
Feb 12, 2013 Rachel rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
A sweet collection of four connected Christian novellas either about falling in love or about family. I like these stories about four cousins who each chooses something from their grandma's attic to keep as a reminder of their childhood, which leads them one by one to something else they also needed.
Dave
Apr 18, 2010 Dave rated it did not like it
This is one of the very few books I could not finish. It was too shallow and too religious for my tastes. It may be an enjoyable read for a young adult, but as an older adult I found it way too shallow for my tastes.
Joyce
Feb 19, 2009 Joyce rated it really liked it
THIS BOOK IS KINF OF DIFFERENT. IT CONSISTS OF 4 SHORT STORIES WRITTEN BY BY DIFFERENT AUTHORS. EACH STORY IS ABOUT A DIFFERENT GRANDDAUGHTER OF LYDIA DUNSMORE AND WHAT THEY CHOSE TO KEEP FROM THE ATTIC OF THEIR GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE AFTER SHE GOES TO LIVE IN ASSISTED LIVING.
Pamela
Oct 18, 2016 Pamela rated it it was ok
This book was a little bit too "sweet" for my tastes. Four stories about cousins written by four different authors. The cousins are looking for a special something in their Grandmother's attic. Heavy on the romance, and light on the mystery.
Debbie
Mar 01, 2015 Debbie rated it liked it
Shelves: i-own
These four short stories are based on a grandmother and her four grand daughters. She sets them each up in different situations and each grand daughter finds her true love. A wonderful little quick read
Jody
Aug 11, 2011 Jody rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Book... this book I would read again and again...
Martha
Martha rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2009
Pat Roseman
Pat Roseman rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2011
Hollie
Hollie rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Charity U
Charity U rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2011
Amber Anderson
Amber Anderson rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2011
Jeani
Jeani rated it liked it
Oct 06, 2015
Mackenzie
Mackenzie rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2011
Joy
Joy rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2009
Eva Hargrave
Eva Hargrave rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2007
Gina Smith
Gina Smith rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2016
Purple
Purple rated it it was ok
Aug 05, 2009
Vicky Johnson
Vicky Johnson rated it really liked it
May 22, 2011
Patricia Reed
Patricia Reed rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2011
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2012
Beckie
Beckie rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2015
Cindi
Jul 20, 2012 Cindi rated it really liked it
Enjoyable book.
Rachel Bird
Rachel Bird rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2014
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2016
Terri
Terri rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2014
Joy
Joy rated it it was ok
May 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Highland Legacy: Four Generations of Love Are Rooted in Scotland
  • Blessings (Sommerfield Trilogy, #3)
  • Brides O' the Emerald Isle
  • Christmas Mail-Order Brides: Four Mail-Order Brides Travel the Transcontinental Railroad in Search of Love
  • Kansas Home: Hearts Adrift Find a Place to Dwell in Four Romantic Stories
  • Amish Country Crossroads (The Postcard, The Crossroad, Sanctuary)
  • California Chances: Three Brothers Play the Role of Protector as Romance Develops (California Chances #1-3)
  • The Brides of Chance Collection
  • Charles Towne Belles Trilogy
  • Nosy in Nebraska (Maxie Mouse Mystery #1-3)
  • Simple Deceit (Harmony, #2)
  • A Stitch in Time: Basket Stitch/Double Cross/Spider Web Rose/Double Running
  • From Italy with Love: Motivated by Letters, Four Women Travel to Italian Cities and Find Love (From Italy with Love #1)
  • Healing Hearts: Healing Hearts / A Change of Heart / A Choice to Forgive
  • Castles: Kingdom Divided / Alas My Love / If Only / Five Geese Flying
  • Oregon Brides
  • Precious Things: Precious Things: Two Women, Two Pasts, One Future (Faded Photograph #3)
A nationally recognized authority on the Amish community, Wanda E. Brunstetter has sold more than seven million copies of her fiction and nonfiction books. Wanda enjoys an uncommon kinship with the Amish and continues to visit their communities throughout the country. Her books have won numerous awards and topped several bestselling charts.
More about Wanda E. Brunstetter...