Start by marking “Buzzy & Friends: Lots and Lots” as Want to Read:
Buzzy & Friends: Lots and Lots

Buzzy & Friends: Lots and Lots

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Buzzy has some oranges - but after he eats them there are none. He finds a flower, and his friend has some flowers, but then they come upon a field with many flowers! In this die-cut picture book, Buzzy and his friends learn the difference between having one, some and many of something.
Board Book, 18 pages
Published April 28th 2008 by Blue Apple Books

To ask other readers questions about Buzzy & Friends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Buzzy & Friends

Libby
I though the pictures were cute and it's has a great idea- that is to teach kids about less concrete quantity terms such as "many", "more" and "lots and lots". I always like when there are pages that encourage you to make up your own questions for your child "how many friends do you see?" etc. My 11-mo-year old couldn't make it all the way through though, so perhaps we should try again when he understands more language.
Katrina Sutton
My child makes me laugh because he picked this story out knowing that I prefer reading him the shorter stories. Not because it can be time consuming but because my voice can't handle reading out loud to long. He loved how it counted and then went to the term some and then many. A fun book for any child learning to count.
Lauren
Quantity.
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Angie
Angie added it
Jun 13, 2013
Geni
Geni added it
Mar 21, 2012
Harriet Ziefert grew up in North Bergen, New Jersey, where she attended the local schools. She graduated from Smith College, then received a Masters degree in Education from New York University.

For many years, Ziefert was an elementary school teacher. She taught most grades from kindergarten to fifth grade. "I liked it," she said, but she stopped teaching when she had her own sons. When her childr
More about Harriet Ziefert...
A New Coat for Anna Sleepy Dog My Dog Thinks I'm A Genius Lucy Rescued Snow Party