Start by marking “A Touch of Sin (St. John-Duras, #4)” as Want to Read:
A Touch of Sin (St. John-Duras, #4)

A Touch of Sin (St. John-Duras #4)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  365 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Author of a dozen national bestsellers, award-winner Susan Johnson beguiles once more with this breathtaking novel, a blend of scandalous adventure, sensual love, and more than just... A Touch of Sin.
Beatrix Grosvenor couldn't have been caught in a more compromising position: locked in a Parisian apartment with the body of a murdered man. She could only hope that the chari...more
Published March 2nd 1999 by Bantam Books

To ask other readers questions about A Touch of Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Touch of Sin

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo JohnsonStJohnDuras4TitlebySueBee_zpsc30e476a.jpg
 photo SJD2AbySueBee_zps93958655.gif
 photo SJD4BbySueBee_zpscc2d20f0.gif
★★★★★! St. John-Duras series, book 4 of 5. Heir & playboy Pasha Duras is suspicions of the beautiful Trix & decides to escort her back to England only to get enthralled in a mystery!

US EDITION SERIES INFO & REVIEW
St. John-Duras series
Book 4
Formats: Kindle & paperback for both US/UK

The St John-Duras series takes us all across Europe introducing us to the St. John and Duras families. Book 1 starts off with Sinjin St. John, the Duke of Seth one of the most provoking alpha...more
Elle
I liked this story I loved the characters but I wasn't too fond of the ending seemed kind of rushed too many loose endings.. the ending leaves the newlywed Trixi and Pasha in the middle of a war that is obviously dangerous seeming as half of the plot is about Pash's enemies kidnapping Trixi, with Trixi possible pregnant w/ a Turkish dictators child that would be a product of a drugged rape, by the end of the book the evil rapist is of course killed by Pasha our hero but the couple is still in wa...more
Susan
Pasha Duras and Beatrix ("Trixi") Grosvenor
France, England and Greece

Gosh, I loved the first half of this book even though there were some oddities (including Trixi's strange antipathy to witnessing a murder and being found naked by strange men and I did feel like she was manipulated a little into sleeping with Pasha at first). But it was a sexy good time for the first half and I loved the fact that the hero and heroine did not hide their attraction to each other/affection for each other or play...more
Farrah
This review also appears on my blog at http://www.thegoldenruleof666.blogspo...

A Touch of Sin was a lovely book, a delightful read. Other than one complaint, I have nothing but good to say about this wonderful historical romance.

Trixi is incredibly strong, going through all that she did and still coming out the victor. Her absolute devotion to her son was so sweet and it made her immediately likable. I literally have nothing bad about her that I can say. She was a wonderful heroine.

Pasha (love...more
PurplyCookie
Followers of Johnson's 19th-century romance Duras series will welcome the story of Pasha Duras, the Eurasian son of Teo and Andre Duras from "Taboo". Here, Pasha (who displays the usual romance-novel aversion to marriage) meets his lustful match in Lady Trixi Grosvenor when he rescues her. Trixi is relieved when Pasha discovers her; she is now free from captivity after a murderer kills the man who kept her prisoner. She has had nothing but bad luck with men and now wants nothing more than to ret...more
penelopewanders
Whoa, several years since I've picked up a Susan Johnson...I'd forgotten her no holds barred approach to sexual rapprochement, so to speak. I'm only some forty pages in, but the demure young woman (ok, she's a widow, not a virgin) is already in the grips of an irresistable lust. She's also one of the rare romance writers to offer footnotes, usually interesting and sometimes, when they come in the throes of a seduction, rather amusing.

I think I'd rather give this book three and a half stars... at...more
Shelley
Personally I just didn't like the writing style or the characterisation
Liz
WOW, this book was a suprise. I really enjoyed this book. I liked how Susan Johnson put a single mother in her book. Trixi meets Pasha (not my fav name)in a murder scene, they have good chemistry. To me, Trixi was not a whiny woman in this book. She lusts after Pasha and is not afraid to admit it. Pasha is the perfect man for her and he's also a man that knows that he wants. The story flowed very well from the beginning until the end. I ordered more Susan Johnson books.
Sara
Man, don't read this in a public place. *grin*
It was great all the way through; good characters even if I hated their names, and an interesting take on the Greek war for independence. Also, I've never before seen a romance novel with footnotes.
Annette
Once again she got a little to carried away detail not as much as with WICKED but never the less she did drag out her ending which to me made this very good 4 star novel not a 5
Daneesha
i'm still reading this book, but damn. the main chararacters have had some scorching bouts of sex...all before page 100!
Marlene
Marlene marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Kenisha Simmonds
Kenisha Simmonds marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Chrisanne Penn
Chrisanne Penn marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Brenda Lafont
Brenda Lafont marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
  • Absolute Pleasure
  • Reconstructing Jada Channing
  • A Valentine Wedding
  • Love My Way
  • Beyond Seduction (Beyond Duet, #2)
  • The Question
  • High Intensity (Tyber and Zanita, #2)
  • Fascinated
  • Awaken, My Love
  • Bold Conquest
  • Chance The Winds of Fortune
  • Juicy
  • Sunday
  • Till Dawn Tames the Night
  • Beguiled (Clan Mackenzie, #4)
  • The Outlaw Hearts
  • Ivy's Twisted Vine
And it all began rather serendipitously. Long ago, as they say, in another time, when fast food hadn't reached our area and the only shopping was what the feed mill offered, I was reading a book that annoyed me .

My husband was lying beside me in bed, watching TV. Turning to him, I sort of petulantly said, "How the hell did this book get published?"

"If you think you're so smart," he replied, with...more
More about Susan Johnson...
Sinful (St. John-Duras, #1) Blaze (Braddock-Black, #1) Wicked (St. John-Duras, #2) Pure Sin Brazen (Braddock-Black, #4)