The Positions of Love (The Positions of Love, #1)

The Positions of Love (The Positions of Love #1)

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  11 reviews
A Vic and Matt Anthology
When Matt diLorenzo gives his lover, Vic Braunson, a copy of the "Kama Sutra for Gay Men" as a Christmas gift, they find it doubles as a handy reference guide to Vic's super powers. All they have to do is test out the positions to see which one gives him what ability ...
This collection contains all twelve stories in J.M. Snyder's best-selling e-...more
ebook
Published December 2007 by Amber Allure Press (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Positions of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Positions of Love

Flora Bateman
Apr 28, 2011 Flora Bateman rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Flora by: Firstreads
First I would liket to thank Firstreads and Mr. Snyder for giving me the opportunity to review this book.

I must say that overall that I did like the book. Its a collection of 12 short stories that can either be read from cover to cover or each story can stand alone. If you decide to pick a story in the middle it will sumarize important points from previous stories. This collection of stories is based on the relationship of Matt and Vic, the weird part is that when they have sex Vic obtains some...more
Emily Moore

This book is a collection of twelve stories, each featuring popular characters Vic Braunson and Matt diLorenzo. Whenever Vic and Matt have sex, Matt imparts special superpowers to Vic through his semen. They never know what power will manifest and it is all based on the position in which the men have sex. This leads to quite a few adventures as Vic and Matt's relationship continues to deepen and they get a bit more adventurous when having sex.

The following is a brief description of eac...more
Jimmy
Oct 13, 2011 Jimmy rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Jimmy by: Barnes & Noble.com
Book 1: This is the story of Vic & Matt’s first Christmas. This Christmas will be romantic, sexy, and shocking for both. As most already know, a couple’s first Christmas together is important, exciting, and stressful all at the same time, because you want it to be absolutely perfect.
Jimmy
May 12, 2011 Jimmy rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Jimmy by: Barnes & Noble.com
Shelves: ebook, gay-erotica
This is also a story of how Vic handles or isn’t able to handle the powers when he is in public and at work. When Vic’s boss selects him to be the new Santa at the Christmas party, the payoff is an entire week off with...more
J.M.
This is my book so I'm not going to write a review.

Contains the following stories:
• Book X: Lotus Position
• Book XI: The Arc Position
• Book XII: Sideways Position
Lil' Grogan
The premise of superpowers through semen made me laugh, so I picked it up. The writing was a barrier to me: awkward sentence structure, bad grammar and mechanical sex. At the end, I learned that Vic was a bully and seems to think frightening strangers is a way of getting things done.
Kathy
J.M. Snyder's Positions of Love: Book 1 is sweet, funny and touching; Vic and Matt's first Christmas together.
J.M.
Jun 24, 2009 J.M. rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
This is my book so I'm not going to write a review.
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Zam
Zam marked it as to-read
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Gyung-Min
Gyung-Min marked it as to-read
KR
KR added it
May 09, 2014
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Amie
Amie marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2013
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
julio
julio marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2013
Rheiyne
Rheiyne marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2013
Notta Chance
Notta Chance marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
Ashlee
Ashlee added it
May 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
An author of gay erotic/romantic fiction, J.M. Snyder began in self-publishing and worked with Amber Allure, Aspen Mountain, eXcessica, and Torquere Presses.

Snyder's highly erotic short gay fiction has been published online at Amazon Shorts, Eros Monthly, Ruthie's Club, and Tit-Elation, as well as in anthologies by Alyson Books, Aspen Mountain, Cleis Press, eXcessica Publishing, Lethe Press, and R...more
More about J.M. Snyder...
Power Play Scarred Persistence of Memory Joy Ride Love in the Library