Start by marking “The Left-Hander's Handbook” as Want to Read:
The Left-Hander's Handbook

The Left-Hander's Handbook

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  87 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Hardcover: 408 pages
Publisher: Mjf Books (August 1997)
Published August 1st 1997 by Mjf Books (first published January 1st 1994)

To ask other readers questions about The Left-Hander's Handbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Left-Hander's Handbook

Joshua R
Left Handed all the way!
Tina
It was a quick read. Loved the little sketches found throughout the book(s). Its 4 books in one. Vintage. I would enjoy the same book if it was loaded with famous ppl that I am more familiar with. I shared some passages with my hubby (a righty) & he enjoyed them also.
Adrienne
Funny, innovative and informative. Gives those of us who were forced to be right handed a lot to think about. I still do a majority of things left handed to start with and then switch to right when other people notice.
Karina
Read it in one sitting! Lots of amusing information! I want to read it to my left handed son and husband! We right hander's have made it hard for our leftie friends. They can't play polo or saxophone!

Cheka pierce
Read this book in one day. I tell you what, I've gain so much respect for LeftHanders. My brother is one and growing up I thought he was special and he is special in a GREAT kind of way.
Heidi Byerly
This was a really fun and witty book with some really interesting facts about left handed people.
Josh Kuhn-kraemer
Fantastic toilet read for anyone of the advanced dexterity. Fun, informative, and historical.
Susan Burden
Definitely some dated theories on left-handedness, but amusing. Cute, quick read.
Roxy
There was some very interesting information and perspective in this book. I was disappointed though because I was hoping it would offer some assistance. The 3rd section of the book implies it will be about and possibly provide some assistance for parents if kids who are left handed. It does no such thing. I don't even see why they called it Left-handed kids .
Kelsey
A small paragraph on every page with lots of pictures making this book a good quick read! Enjoyed learning about celebrities who are left handed and qualities that make up left handed people! Overall it repeated a lot of the same facts over and over which became a drag.
Jess
Jun 15, 2009 Jess rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: lefties
Multiple books rolled into one I enjoyed hearing all of the history and idiosyncrasies common to left handed people like myself. It was fun and entertaining but it is not structured like a novel but more like a 'gift book.'
Frankie Reeves
A bit of fun that makes you think about all the right-handedness that you take for granted (no wonder I'm so clumsy!) It also, crucially and frequently, reminds you of the endless advantages of being a left-hander ^_^
Kimberly
Dec 26, 2011 Kimberly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Lefties
This has four books in one and I enjoyed The Left-Handed Book and The Natural Superiority of The Left-Hander the most. Great for anyone who is left handed, and right minded :)
Timmy

One of my favorite books! So many interesting facts and famous southpaws I never knew about. An inspiration to all those who rock their brain's right hemisphere!
Teri
My daughter and husband are left handed, so when we saw this at the store, we had to buy it. Really funny book. Quick read with some crazy facts for lefties.
Katie
Got it for a birthday gift it was excelent
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Aydan
Aydan marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Heba Abdel Meguid
Heba Abdel Meguid marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Beth
Beth added it
Dec 24, 2014
Cassie
Cassie marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
The Natural Superiority of the Left-Hander A Rage for Glory: The Life of Commodore Stephen Decatur, USN Monitor: The Story of the Revolutionary Ship and the Man Whose Invention Changed the Course of History Meet Martin Luther King, Jr. Meet Christopher Columbus