Start by marking “Adventure! Tales of the Aeon Society” as Want to Read:
Adventure! Tales of the Aeon Society

Adventure! Tales of the Aeon Society

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  5 reviews
In 1922, a new era begins. An era of excitement and imagination. An era when men are forthright and women are courageous. An era of globe-hopping exploration and mad science. An era in which excitement awaits in the lofty skyscraper-penthouses of New York city and the squalid slums of Hong Kong, in the frigid wastes of Antarctica and the sweltering jungles of the congo. It ...more
Published August 20th 2001 by White Wolf Publishing (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Adventure! Tales of the Aeon Society, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adventure! Tales of the Aeon Society

Tim Avers
Apr 20, 2008 Tim Avers rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I actually wrote a part of this book so I probably shouldn't review it. I'm also responsible for getting Warren Ellis involved, for which you are free to either credit or blame me.
Lindsay Stares
Rating is only for the system. The system is super-fun and cute, but the setting as presented... you can basically just skip all that.
Aldean
Dec 19, 2008 Aldean rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Aldean by: Josh Moldenhauer
Shelves: possessions, rpg
A great stand-alone roleplaying produce (I believe it fits in somehow with Trinity and Aberrant, but I have never sampled either of this extensive product lines), this book layouts a game of classic pulp-style action adventure for those who may enjoy such larks (I know our group had a blast). Excellently packaged, with evocative illustrations and plenty of flavor to get you ready for a rough-housing romp through a cryptful of Nazis or a race against time to diffuse a bomb aboard a burning dirigi ...more
Brian Ridge
Great setting and the book just ooozes pulpy goodness. The system, however, is White Wolf's Storyteller system, which could be good or bad depending on one's preferences. I don't care for it, so I use this book for a setting and the Spirit of the Century rules set.
Liz Rogers
I have the d10 version.

Very good RPG! Hard to find a copy of the d10 version.
Billy Candelaria
Billy Candelaria marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Csw
Csw added it
Oct 25, 2014
Riko Stan
Riko Stan marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Philip Avellanosa
Philip Avellanosa marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Bez Bezson
Bez Bezson marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Nick Swinehart
Nick Swinehart marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2013
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2013
Luis Alves
Luis Alves marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2013
Rhizome21
Rhizome21 marked it as to-read
May 21, 2013
Amanda
Amanda added it
Sep 26, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Has written comics & graphic novels, books, journalism, animation, tv, film, videogames and anything else that looks like it might pay a bill or buy whisky.

Second novel, GUN MACHINE, due from Mulholland Books in autumn of 2012.

First non-fiction book due from FSG in 2014.

Currently a weekly columnist for VICE UK.

Hello. WHERE AM I

More about Warren Ellis...
Transmetropolitan, Vol. 1: Back on the Street (Transmetropolitan, #1) Transmetropolitan, Vol. 2: Lust for Life Transmetropolitan, Vol. 3: Year of the Bastard (Transmetropolitan, #3) Planetary, Vol. 1: All Over the World and Other Stories Transmetropolitan, Vol. 5: Lonely City (Transmetropolitan, #5)