Return to the Clans (Manga Warriors: Tigerstar and Sasha, #3)

Return to the Clans (Warriors Manga: Tigerstar and Sasha #3)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  2,195 ratings  ·  38 reviews
Sasha has returned to the forest to raise her kits, Moth, Hawk, and Tadpole, but Tigerstar still haunts her dreams. She thinks she's a safe distance from ShadowClan's prying eyes, but Sasha fears that Tigerstar will soon discover the existence of his kits. As leaf-bare stretches on and Sasha finds it harder to feed her family, she wonders if her kits might be better off as...more
Published June 1st 2009 by HarperCollins

Into the Wild by Erin HunterThe Darkest Hour by Erin HunterBluestar's Prophecy by Erin HunterA Dangerous Path by Erin HunterForest of Secrets by Erin Hunter
Warrior Cats Favourites
39th out of 50 books — 213 voters
The Darkest Hour by Erin HunterInto the Wild by Erin HunterForest of Secrets by Erin HunterFire and Ice by Erin HunterA Dangerous Path by Erin Hunter
Best Warriors and Seekers books
35th out of 44 books — 82 voters

More lists with this book...

Ashley
Dolly
Oct 20, 2013 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children who enjoy reading graphic novels
This is another graphic novel in the Warriors series of books. It's the last of three books featuring Tigerstar & Sasha.

It's a dramatic and tragic tale in many ways, but explains the back story of how Hawkfrost and Mothwing came to live in Riverclan. It's a fast read and the illustrations are very good.

Our youngest really enjoyed reading this book and we are both looking forward to reading the rest of the graphic novels.
Coehn Girard
So sad Tadpoles death
Taylor Troncin
I think this is the saddest book in this series that I have read so far. Love the story, but it's very, very sad...
Casey Anderson
So I cried like 5 pages in. Crazy the way these books tug at my heart. Good story as always. The manga books are not my favorite however I love the series so I want to know every possible story! It was nice to see Hawkfrost in a better light, as young, innocent and loving to his family. He's by no means an evil cat in the 2nd series (I've only finished Dawn). But he's not exactly the most friendly. It's nice to see both sides of some cats.
Hakuesadlife
This one made me cry myself to sleep.
A feel crusher.
Cameron
Sasha's manga adventure draws to a close when her kits, Haw, Moth, and Tadpole (poor Tadpole!) are born. Sasha must make a decision: keep her kits with her and in danger, or leave them forever in a place where they will be safe. A book of tragedy and love, Return to the Clans is a book that tells the story beyond the original books as though Sasha really did exist...
Caroline
Like with the previous manga in the Warriors series, I wasn't terribly impressed by the art, and the writing style just doesn't really translate all that well. It is a nice way to get more of the background on characters, however, especially when they do factor pretty big into the series itself like Sasha. It was worth taking the short time to read through it for that alone.
Xerion567
Great story! Of the Warriors manga series so far this one is my favorite.
Mattie C
sasha has found out abou tigerstar's trechiruos fait, and nomater how much blood he has spilled she longs to have him back.sasha's kits are born and leaffall is aproching. she now can't take care of herself and her kits. sasha wonders what she should do, take her kits to a clan or atempt to take care of them on her own.
Stephanie Allen
This story just made me sad. Poor Tadpole. I knew he wouldn't make it through the story but I still felt very sad. And I feel bad for Sasha. She got mixed in with Tigerstar not realizing who he was until it was too late. Glad to know her story though.
Libby
I love how it showed the childish side of kids/kits but... it was... so... SAD ;-;
Kayley N.
this is my fav. of all the Tigerstar & Sasha's books.
The kits are so cutie
and love the art .
Very sweet story with a little bit of sad on the side.
But great book!!!
Antony
i'm not sure if this is the right one, but i think its the one the cats return to the woods, only to find the clans are all gone. i think their mission was to reunite the clans.
Jen
I really liked this little series! It was a really good and easy read and gave readers access to exclusive information not mentioned before in the Warriors Series.
Aoife
Very good, I really liked it and found it quite emotional at times. This manga is enjoyable and well told, with great artwork and dynamic characters.
Hannah Smilansky
sasha has 3 kits but tadpole (the black one) drowns.....AND DIES......
she brings her other two kits to riverclan where they grow up
Sam scott
My favorite cat died....Like really this always happens to me. Anyways Read this book. First read the first 2 books.
Luca
Jay
Apr 08, 2010 Jay rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Jay by: Quinn
My son was right: there is a sad part to this book. The book wraps up the story of Sasha nicely, though.
Anthony Faber
Book 3 of 3. A sidebar following Tigerstar and Sasha, happening during the first Warriors series.
Katie
gr8 ending, but POOR TADPOLE! he was a cutie; i was hoping hed jst run away, not die! :`(
Michelle E. Kobus
On how Mothwing and Hawkfrost went from rogue kits to RiverClan Warriors.
Sabrina714
this book is ssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing!
Savannah M
I thought this book was one of the best books I have ever read.
Helen
i love this one i am a cat lover so i love this sries
Lara
It is sad. Sasha loses Tadpole, her kit.
Brennan
read multiple times! loved series!
Daughter of The Night
Love it as well as ALL WARRIORS books!
Zaira
Cute and sad! I really liked this book!
Greatest book 10 19 Nov 13, 2013 08:35PM
  • Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl Adventure!, Vol. 1
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • Shadow Wolf (Wolves of the Beyond, #2)
  • Trickster (Wild at Heart, #3)
  • Peach Fuzz Volume 1
  • POKÉMON: Best of Pokemon Adventures: Yellow
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of four people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Gillian Philip, and Tui Sutherland, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Survivors.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As well as having a grea...more
More about Erin Hunter...
Into the Wild (Warriors, #1) Fire and Ice (Warriors, #2) Forest of Secrets (Warriors, #3) The Darkest Hour (Warriors, #6) Rising Storm (Warriors, #4)