Start by marking “Return to the Clans (Manga Warriors: Tigerstar and Sasha, #3)” as Want to Read:
Return to the Clans (Manga Warriors: Tigerstar and Sasha, #3)

Return to the Clans (Warriors Manga: Tigerstar and Sasha #3)

4.13  ·  Rating Details ·  2,996 Ratings  ·  50 Reviews
Sasha has returned to the forest to raise her kits, Moth, Hawk, and Tadpole, but Tigerstar still haunts her dreams. She thinks she's a safe distance from ShadowClan's prying eyes, but Sasha fears that Tigerstar will soon discover the existence of his kits. As leaf-bare stretches on and Sasha finds it harder to feed her family, she wonders if her kits might be better off as ...more
Published June 1st 2009 by HarperCollins

Ashley
Jul 25, 2013 Ashley rated it really liked it
India
Oct 17, 2016 India added it
This was a great book, sadness, and more sadness, but happiness still is within this book and it is absolutely a book to read.
Julie
Dec 11, 2014 Julie rated it really liked it
I think I liked book #2 the best but this was pretty cool also. Sasha really comes into herself and her strength but she goes through many sorrows first. There are a few moments where I go "why did you do that, stupid!" but mostly it was great. Would give 3.5 stars if could.

(view spoiler)
Dolly
Oct 20, 2013 Dolly rated it liked it
Recommends it for: children who enjoy reading graphic novels
This is another graphic novel in the Warriors series of books. It's the last of three books featuring Tigerstar & Sasha.

It's a dramatic and tragic tale in many ways, but explains the back story of how Hawkfrost and Mothwing came to live in Riverclan. It's a fast read and the illustrations are very good.

Our youngest really enjoyed reading this book and we are both looking forward to reading the rest of the graphic novels.
Casey Anderson
Feb 01, 2013 Casey Anderson rated it liked it
So I cried like 5 pages in. Crazy the way these books tug at my heart. Good story as always. The manga books are not my favorite however I love the series so I want to know every possible story! It was nice to see Hawkfrost in a better light, as young, innocent and loving to his family. He's by no means an evil cat in the 2nd series (I've only finished Dawn). But he's not exactly the most friendly. It's nice to see both sides of some cats.
Cameron
Oct 02, 2013 Cameron rated it really liked it
Shelves: borrowed, reviewed
Sasha's manga adventure draws to a close when her kits, Haw, Moth, and Tadpole (poor Tadpole!) are born. Sasha must make a decision: keep her kits with her and in danger, or leave them forever in a place where they will be safe. A book of tragedy and love, Return to the Clans is a book that tells the story beyond the original books as though Sasha really did exist...
Cara
Jan 08, 2015 Cara rated it liked it
As a whole, I have to say that this was the saddest story in Warriors that I've come across so far. Poor Sasha can never find peace it seems. I think she could have been so much happier if she stayed with Captain.

The art was still bothersome, some panels seems to look like it was improving, while others looked like it was getting worse.
Mattie C
Nov 16, 2012 Mattie C rated it it was amazing
sasha has found out abou tigerstar's trechiruos fait, and nomater how much blood he has spilled she longs to have him back.sasha's kits are born and leaffall is aproching. she now can't take care of herself and her kits. sasha wonders what she should do, take her kits to a clan or atempt to take care of them on her own.
Caroline
Like with the previous manga in the Warriors series, I wasn't terribly impressed by the art, and the writing style just doesn't really translate all that well. It is a nice way to get more of the background on characters, however, especially when they do factor pretty big into the series itself like Sasha. It was worth taking the short time to read through it for that alone.
Kate Matson
Nov 25, 2016 Kate Matson rated it it was amazing
Amazing finale for the Tigerstar and Sasha series. Although, I do wish Sasha would have stayed in Riverclan. My only dislike was that Tadpole died, it was the saddest part of the series. It was great, none the less.
Stephanie M. Allen
Jun 17, 2013 Stephanie M. Allen rated it really liked it
Shelves: warriors-series
This story just made me sad. Poor Tadpole. I knew he wouldn't make it through the story but I still felt very sad. And I feel bad for Sasha. She got mixed in with Tigerstar not realizing who he was until it was too late. Glad to know her story though.
Sam Scott
Sep 10, 2013 Sam Scott rated it it was amazing
My favorite cat died....Like really this always happens to me. Anyways Read this book. First read the first 2 books.
Jay
Apr 08, 2010 Jay rated it liked it
Recommended to Jay by: Quinn
My son was right: there is a sad part to this book. The book wraps up the story of Sasha nicely, though.
Luca
Sep 09, 2009 Luca rated it really liked it
Shelves: wariors
Aoife
Feb 12, 2011 Aoife rated it really liked it
Very good, I really liked it and found it quite emotional at times. This manga is enjoyable and well told, with great artwork and dynamic characters.
Taylor Troncin
Dec 27, 2015 Taylor Troncin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pre-2016-read
I think this is the saddest book in this series that I have read so far. Love the story, but it's very, very sad...
Kayley N.
Dec 08, 2010 Kayley N. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: warriors-manga
this is my fav. of all the Tigerstar & Sasha's books.
The kits are so cutie
and love the art .
Very sweet story with a little bit of sad on the side.
But great book!!!
Hannah Smilansky
Oct 02, 2009 Hannah Smilansky rated it it was amazing
sasha has 3 kits but tadpole (the black one) drowns.....AND DIES......
she brings her other two kits to riverclan where they grow up
Jen
May 11, 2013 Jen rated it it was amazing
I really liked this little series! It was a really good and easy read and gave readers access to exclusive information not mentioned before in the Warriors Series.
Canesgalactica
Mar 31, 2015 Canesgalactica rated it liked it
Can't say I'm overly fond of the drawing style on any of the manga series for these books, but it does fill in some (not all) gaps between series.
Autumn (Writer of A Writer's Corner)
The ending was unpredictable and and the entire book had me on the edge of my seat, wondering what would happen next to Sasha and her kits.
Antony
Oct 08, 2011 Antony rated it it was amazing
i'm not sure if this is the right one, but i think its the one the cats return to the woods, only to find the clans are all gone. i think their mission was to reunite the clans.
A. Hartwick
A. Hartwick rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2015
Hannah
Hannah rated it really liked it
May 29, 2014
Ifrah
Ifrah rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2011
caitlin
caitlin rated it it was ok
May 09, 2012
Catfish :D
Catfish :D rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2011
Zack
Zack rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2015
Lauren Lee
Lauren Lee rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2014
SA
SA rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2016
Greatest book 10 20 Nov 13, 2013 08:35PM
  • Bad Apple (Merits of Mischief #1)
  • Trickster (Wild at Heart, #3)
  • Watch Wolf (Wolves of the Beyond, #3)
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • Peach Fuzz Volume 1
  • Peach Fuzz, Volume 2
  • Chi's Sweet Home, Volume 4
  • Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor, Vol. 1: Revolutions of Terror
  • Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl Adventure!, Vol. 2
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Phillips, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Survivors.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As
More about Erin Hunter...

Warriors Manga: Tigerstar and Sasha (3 books)
  • Into the Woods (Manga Warriors: Tigerstar and Sasha, #1)
  • Escape from the Forest (Manga Warriors: Tigerstar and Sasha, #2)