Start by marking “Hunter x Hunter, Vol. 25 (Hunter x Hunter, #25)” as Want to Read:
Hunter x Hunter, Vol. 25 (Hunter x Hunter, #25)

Hunter x Hunter, Vol. 25 (Hunter × Hunter #25)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  309 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Hunters are a special breed, dedicated to tacking down treasures, magical beasts, and even other men. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Those who do pass gain access to restricted areas, amazing stores of information, and the right to call themselves Hunters.

CHARGE
As the midnight hour near
Published March 3rd 2009 by VIZ Media LLC (first published March 4th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Hunter x Hunter, Vol. 25, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter x Hunter, Vol. 25

Dani
There are no words.

This was so fast paced. The second the countdown ended an awful lot happened in an incredibly short space of time and I think it frazzled my brain. Definitely the best pacing we've seen in the series so far... it kept me holding my breath and was so exciting, so exciting. It was more like we were following the characters in slow motion more than anything, with the action whirling past. It was awesome. Wow, it was awesome. I can't describe it.

Not much else I feel I can add. Zen
M. Ashraf
The battle begun :) the whole volume took place in a matter of few seconds!!! so intense!!! the back story of Netero was awesome!!! I didn't expect that he was going to include another one in his battle with the king and this one is Killua's Grandpa :) :) what happened to the little blind girl is very sad :( but that would make the king fight with all he got :)
The finale scene with a black eyed Gon was also great!!!
An Awesome!!! Volume!!! reading the next one NOW!!! :)
jerica
tory: 4/5
Art: 5/5

The team waits for midnight to launch their attack. Chairman Netero prepares for his part.

Meanwhile at the palace, the ruthless King kills strategy game players after defeating them. It's a surprise to everyone when he fails to defeat a blind human girl and over time, becomes nice to her. Pufu recognizes her for the threat she is to the mission.

Thoughts on the volume: UGH FINALLY THE PLAN. After several volumes, we finally get to see this plan. Which will go wrong, because all
Dario Sepulveda
This battle's intense! Enough for tonight.
Pixie P
So many feels.
Justin
Justin marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Addy
Addy added it
Nov 16, 2014
Megan
Megan added it
Nov 24, 2014
Bookcrazes
Bookcrazes marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Samuel Summerford
Samuel Summerford marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
  • Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, Volume 3
  • Shaman King, Vol. 17: The Shamanic Oracle
  • One Piece Volume 29 (Hang Hai Wang in Traditional Chinese)
  • Karneval, Vol. 5 (Karneval, #5)
Yoshihiro Togashi (see also 冨樫 義博) is a manga artist. Credited in Chinese translations as Fu Jian Yi Bo.

He began drawing manga at an early age; while he attended college, the publisher Shueisha recognized his talent. Togashi has authored numerous manga series in different genres during the past three decades. He is perhaps best known for writing and illustrating the YuYu Hakusho and Hunter × Hunte
More about Yoshihiro Togashi...
Hunter x Hunter, Vol. 01 (Hunter x Hunter, #1) Yu Yu Hakusho (Volume 1: Goodbye, Material World!) Yu Yu Hakusho Volume 2: Lonesome Ghost YuYu Hakusho: Spirit Detective, Vol. 3 (YuYu Hakusho, #3) Hunter x Hunter, Vol. 03 (Hunter x Hunter, #3)