Start by marking “Jamen, bad jeg da for lidt?” as Want to Read:
Jamen, bad jeg da for lidt?

Jamen, bad jeg da for lidt?

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Jesus har lovet at give os alt det, vi beder om. Hvorfor får vi det så ikke altid?

Har vi bedt for dårligt? Eller bedt for lidt? Eller troet for lidt?

Man behøver vist ikke udpensle, at præcis dette er et af de værste og vigtigste emner overhovedet i vores liv med Gud. Desværre er det også holdeplads for nogle af de hurtigste og
mest overfladiske svar i den kristne tradition.
96 pages
Published 2008 by Lohse (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Jamen, bad jeg da for lidt?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jamen, bad jeg da for lidt?

Maria M. Elmvang
Leif Andersen has a very down-to-earth way of explaining difficult topics, and this book is no exception. I do believe that God loves me personally and individually and I do believe He takes an interest in what happens to me and that prayers do make a difference - so why the apparent silence sometimes?

The answer is as straight-forward as they come - it's not that God remains silent and doesn't answer my prayers, but that He doesn't always answer them in the way I expect or would have preferred.
Trine
Trine marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2009
Gud, hvorfor sover du? Ateistisk andagtsbog Ateistisk andaktsbok Över alla gränser (Sandemoserien, #7) Sadie O'Green and Her Wuz-Buz Machine